Iran will destroy Israeli cities if attacked

Nima

Do you mean the Amircans and the Israelis, because they used the nuclear bombing against Japan :)

Israel never used nuclear weapons. Only USA used them.

• Replies 59
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

A totally innocent question from an total outside view: Can there be any peace or meaningful resolution between Israel and Iran (and other neighbouring countries?), if lets say, U.S. doesn't interfere with others' matters? :)

Honestly, without going in details, for me, politics and age old mindset of things (from all the sides) might have played a big role in the violence. Can't we just forget things, ONLY, just only to move forward and take a stand, that no, we don't want violence, we want peace?

I think you already the know the answer to this ~

A totally innocent question from an total outside view: Can there be any peace or meaningful resolution between Israel and Iran (and other neighbouring countries?), if lets say, U.S. doesn't interfere with others' matters? :)

Honestly, without going in details, for me, politics and age old mindset of things (from all the sides) might have played a big role in the violence. Can't we just forget things, ONLY, just only to move forward and take a stand, that no, we don't want violence, we want peace?

Its pretty straight forward really, if the leaders of both these nations(just like IND/PAK or North/South Korea) really want a solution they can bring peace rather effortlessly, however there are vested interests on either side of the border & some third party nations that won't allow it unless some radical changes occur !

In my opinion, the rights for a nation to use its own resources for its own advantages is absolute.

About nuclear, I think, why in the hell only a few nations are allowed to use nuclear? Is there a guarantee they (which are allowed to use nuclear) won't use nuclear weapon on the other countries?

If the powerful 6 don't allow ANY single nuclear weapon on other nations, then all of them, including 6, should NEVER been allow to have one too. Then we can call it balanced. There's no point to forbid a nation for not having a nuclear weapon while other nations has one.

Because:

A powerful weapon in the hands of mad/radical/excited/extreme-religious/ people is not logical and safe

Do you mean the Amircans and the Israelis, because they used the nuclear bombing against Japan :)
America Gov. after that bombing sent a recovery group to the place(many got cancer there) and Japan's education and economy system absolutely prospered from that

they countered the attack to the Pearl harbor

PS:

In the war, bombing happens

but in the peace.....People explode themselves.....nations threat each other....and terrible crimes happens in silence.....why???

Because their religion accepts that!!

SnakeMasteR

BTW

arabs countries hates iran regime , they are working behind scene to make usa , israel and Europe make irans life harder by sanction them to the death.

No, the reasons why they get sanctions are free to the public, there is no "behind the scenes". They don't achieve a "death" with those, they make the leaders of those countries even more powerful because the sanctions do not affect the leaders in first place (they still have the same luxury like before) but most of the time the regular people that live there have to pay for it.

And for what? Everyone is stating Iran works on nuclear weapons but not ONE western country has a real proof for that. Why? Is it because of investigating countries are too dumb finding proofs? Is it because Iran is a master in hiding things or can it really be that there is nothing to hide? A look at Iraq, didn't they had nuclear weapons? Had investigating countries any proofs? Sure, before the war started they claimed to have those but after killing many people there the proofs were "poofed", just a dumb lie. Can that happen in Iran too? Of course. It can happen.

There is no "is Iran able to build nuclear weapons?", the main achievement to get for investigating countries is to show to the world "Iran has nuclear weapons here and there and we always claimed we were right from the beginning". It's not the question that will be made, there is a silent hope that it is a fact. Only to have a reason, for whatever it takes to "react" against.

They just should go with the truth, all of them, we all know with which lies many wars in the past have been justified and after those wars, many coherences were doomed that existed before and were totally different from the facts. Truth, facts, publicity and diplomacy, not fear, military power and arrogance paired with ignorance (these are bad attributes western countries have but accuse other countries to have them in first place) and imaginary facts from secret agencies like in the cold war, that is what the leading countries of the world have to learn, still.

Many of us do not understand why it is so hard to have a solution, there always should be one and we just can hope that the right people in politics are clever enough to find them, if they wanna have a peaceful solution, they will do the steps to achieve that. If they just want war at the long run, they will achieve that too.

Every country with nuclear weapons should destroy them and sign a paper against building such in the future but that will never happen. Other countries wanna have nuclear weapons too and here begins the dilemma, it's too funny to see which countries with their own history have nuclear power and just look at their military crimes in the past and they wanna tell others, who can have nuclear and who not.

RadioActive

In my opinion, the rights for a nation to use its own resources for its own advantages is absolute.

About nuclear, I think, why in the hell only a few nations are allowed to use nuclear? Is there a guarantee they (which are allowed to use nuclear) won't use nuclear weapon on the other countries?

If the powerful 6 don't allow ANY single nuclear weapon on other nations, then all of them, including 6, should NEVER been allow to have one too. Then we can call it balanced. There's no point to forbid a nation for not having a nuclear weapon while other nations has one.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Because:

A powerful weapon in the hands of mad/radical/excited/extreme-religious/ people is not logical and safe

According to whose standards? One man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter.

Personally, I'm sick of this crap. The same countries whining about Iran (and N. Korea?) nuclear programs have nuclear arsenal!

Either EVERYONE should have nuclear weapons or NO ONE should! The whole "it's ok, we're the good guys" crap just doesn't cut it!

Only 1 way for world peace... if Loki invades Earth and frees us from freedom itself. :P

On a personal level I agree with you and in my daily life I try to avoid conflict and voilence. There will always be bad people in this world and I have been cheated several times even by neighbours and so called friends but to plot revenge for me isn't worth it. If you think about all the bad people in the world you will drive yourself into depression, so might as well take every day at a time and look for the good where you can find it and try to influence those around you positively.

Guys, I think that's enough. This discussing is going no where, it could lead to religion war as well. Would Iran use its weapons if they're being attacked by Israel, would Israel attack Iran in nearest future nor should all countries are allowed to possess a nuclear weapons or none should have one, none of us have power to do anything about it.

About nuclear weapons, yes indeed we all agree that it is a very dangerous, a weapon of mass destruction that had been built by human race, including biologic weapons - if it really exist. Their effects are so terrifying, that most countries almost sworn, won't to use it to war among men, unless it is "really needed" because its usage is highly against humanity - (it could be prepared and use for defense against attack from another planet sometime in future - who knows?).

We can just hope, pray, that any nations that possess nuclear weapons, won't use them in future, for the sake of good humanity...

PS:

In the war, bombing happens

but in the peace.....People explode themselves.....nations threat each other....and terrible crimes happens in silence.....why???

Because their religion accepts that!!

America dropped the A-bombs on two populated cities, not military targets and it was totally unnecessary too. Killing civilians, whether in war or not, is not justifiable.

And pls don't say stupid misleading statements like "Because their religion accepts that!" Islam (I'm assuming you're referring to Islam) does not accept suicide bombing, murder or heinous crimes. In fact, they're expressly forbidden. It's just people who twist the religion to their own needs and use it as a justification. Religion doesn't kill people. People kill people.

This topic is getting good!

The US dropped the bomb......The war was over!

The war was already almost over when the bombs were dropped. Most people think that the bombs were necessary and were the reason the war was won. Not true.

Atomic Weapons Were Not Needed to End the War or Save Lives

http://www.wagingpeace.org/menu/issues/nuclear-weapons/10-nw-myths.htm'>Ten Myths About Nuclear Weapons

We can just hope, pray, that any nations that possess nuclear weapons, won't use them in future, for the sake of good humanity...

I too hope and pray for the same, but they've already been used once and I think it's inevitable that, as long as they exist, they will be used again.

BTW

arabs countries hates iran regime , they are working behind scene to make usa , israel and Europe make irans life harder by sanction them to the death.

No, the reasons why they get sanctions are free to the public, there is no "behind the scenes". They don't achieve a "death" with those, they make the leaders of those countries even more powerful because the sanctions do not affect the leaders in first place (they still have the same luxury like before) but most of the time the regular people that live there have to pay for it.

And for what? Everyone is stating Iran works on nuclear weapons but not ONE western country has a real proof for that. Why? Is it because of investigating countries are too dumb finding proofs? Is it because Iran is a master in hiding things or can it really be that there is nothing to hide? A look at Iraq, didn't they had nuclear weapons? Had investigating countries any proofs? Sure, before the war started they claimed to have those but after killing many people there the proofs were "poofed", just a dumb lie. Can that happen in Iran too? Of course. It can happen.

There is no "is Iran able to build nuclear weapons?", the main achievement to get for investigating countries is to show to the world "Iran has nuclear weapons here and there and we always claimed we were right from the beginning". It's not the question that will be made, there is a silent hope that it is a fact. Only to have a reason, for whatever it takes to "react" against.

They just should go with the truth, all of them, we all know with which lies many wars in the past have been justified and after those wars, many coherences were doomed that existed before and were totally different from the facts. Truth, facts, publicity and diplomacy, not fear, military power and arrogance paired with ignorance (these are bad attributes western countries have but accuse other countries to have them in first place) and imaginary facts from secret agencies like in the cold war, that is what the leading countries of the world have to learn, still.

Many of us do not understand why it is so hard to have a solution, there always should be one and we just can hope that the right people in politics are clever enough to find them, if they wanna have a peaceful solution, they will do the steps to achieve that. If they just want war at the long run, they will achieve that too.

Every country with nuclear weapons should destroy them and sign a paper against building such in the future but that will never happen. Other countries wanna have nuclear weapons too and here begins the dilemma, it's too funny to see which countries with their own history have nuclear power and just look at their military crimes in the past and they wanna tell others, who can have nuclear and who not.

u got it all wrong , or the first part totally not understanding the issue , as Israeli who live with Arabs who understand Arabs who know the true behind from Israeli and usa intel , there is so much occur in "close doors " meeting regarding iran getting nukes ... and believe me they are AFRAID from iran influence in the middle east which can effect there regime also in a bad way !

That's so good for this forums that you are smart.

Don't trust Iran , Israel , USA , .... and any other country government.Politic is lie.

I have some video clip from USA and Israel government that so obvious they do bad job but Israel and USA is lie.the truth is demoneye.He is my friend and i love him.This is enough.

All of religions are same. thanks god and be happy with each other .

The only problem is " the love of power not the power of love "

Please watch "sign" movie.

I love u guys and nsaners. :)

Please see my sign about peace and help :) ;)

054.jpg

all of the above picture is one country but the bottom has geographical borders

not this

051_PA.jpg

yeah that s right all of us should put aside our nationality when we talk with each we are all from one country and that is white world without any

geographical borders a world that is full of peace and war doesn't have any meaning in their dictionaries that is the ideal world it doesn't appear suddenly we should make it

so i want to start by my self :

i love you demoneye you are my friend :wub:

i love you morteza and you are my uncle .... :wub:

That's so good for this forums that you are smart.

Don't trust Iran , Israel , USA , .... and any other country government.Politic is lie.

I have some video clip from USA and Israel government that so obvious they do bad job but Israel and USA is lie.the truth is demoneye.He is my friend and i love him.This is enough.

All of religions are same. thanks god and be happy with each other .

The only problem is " the love of power not the power of love "

Please watch "sign" movie.

I love u guys and nsaners. :)

Please see my sign about peace and help :) ;)

well , i can tell you one thing for sure , wars are between government not between ppl , i know it for sure and have some Arabs friend in here and some even serve in the IDF , and less care who bomb who first , they only care about bringing food for their family , that all ... :)

anyway if u can remember what pri minster of Iran says achmed njad (what ever spell i should use for this buster ;)) , he DECLARE in full volume that he want to destroy Israel , wipe it from the face of the earth , and he did that couple of times ... so i ask u , who is the devil in this issue ? who is the neighborhood bully :D

i know for sure , like the Arabs , most Iranian ppl don't want to destroy Israel , niter any other country , its only the heart wishes of its cruel fanatic regime !

PEACE!

LOVE YOU ALL :D

Maybe you right but if you see.usa and israel help iran's enemies for kill iranian people in sistan( city in iran ) this is politic and all of my governments are liers.;)

Think before talk my friend.

If you want to punish your enemy increase your love to your friends.

Thousands of Palestines have been killed including women children who is responsible, target killing and bomb attacks who is doing all this everybody know these snip isreal

They are showing themselves very innocent but the fact is they are beast.

I apologize for entering this very touchy and religious subject. If I have offended others, please forgive me. That is what we need more of, forgiveness and love for fellow man. We all breathe the same air and bleed the same blood. We also die the same death. Forgive me my friends, and I send out my love to you all.

Thousands of Palestines have been killed including women children who is responsible, target killing and bomb attacks who is doing all this everybody know these snip isreal

there is no such term "Palestines" , its a lie invent by those who want israel legit land , check back any history book u have and u will see the "poor Palestines" are arabs who came to israel land when we weren't here and seatle here from all arabs countries and decide to stay on this land , check the books and u may call "snip" to yours snip teachers not us !

• Administrator

Snipped a couple of posts. If harsh languages or attacks continue, I'll close this thread.

Overall, we can all agree that:

People aren't bad, politicians and the ones ruling above people are. And we all love peace. Please keep it till there.

Snipped a couple of posts. If harsh languages or attacks continue, I'll close this thread.

Overall, we can all agree that:

People aren't bad, politicians and the ones ruling above people are. And we all love peace. Please keep it till there.

that what i said , it not the ppl fight its the levels above us the government and its politicians , and ppl born good!!! the one who isn't usually got their mind twisted this way or another by interests ppl .

PEACE AND LOVE :wub:

Mod or Staff better close this thread before members bomb each other ;)

love and peace

cheers :wub:

karachidude

there is no such term "Palestines" , its a lie invent by those who want israel legit land , check back any history book u have and u will see the "poor Palestines" are arabs who came to israel land when we weren't here and seatle here from all arabs countries and decide to stay on this land , check the books and u may call "snip" to yours snip teachers not us !

The land has been called "Palestine" since the 5th century BC in the Ancient Greek times,long before the arrival of the Jewish faith and long before the conquest of Jerusalem by the Muslims to the region,and by the way a 1000 years ago Muslims took the land last from the Christians not the Jews.

Palestine's are Ancient people, calling the Palestine's Arab's is like calling us Muslims from "India" Arabs.These were conquered lands and the faith was preached.It is the Palestine's who welcomed Jews from around the world with open arms and gave them a place to shelter and food to eat when they were being persecuted by Hitler and the likes, and now your driving them out from their own home tugging at the pants of USA.

Remember when the Native Americans welcomed the European visitors probably thinking lets all be friends? :lmao:

Anyway back to topic, I live in the west and my history books record it as karachidude has said, I honestly have never heard of the version of history that demoneye mentions. If that is what they teach in Israeli schools and books then clearly there is tremendous brainwashing taking place.

I too have heard Ahmadinejad say preposterous things but those are idle threats to gain the support of the fanatic faction of citizens. Just recently the new leader of North Korea announced to his followers threats to launch nukes at America but he was just stirring up local support and everyone knew this except the stupid American journalists who were epicly trolled and caused massive sensationalism over an everyday thing. It's just a different type of politics and those leaders say what their followers need to hear. Everyone including USA knows that if another world war broke out the Russians would team up with China and everyone else loses so it's all idle threats and USA only invades weaker countries that it can bully into submission and then send contractors to pilfer and "rebuild".

Dear demoneye

You know about history of IRAN. If you said truth about Palestine then every one will be back to history and they want their countries.so with this situation, IRAN ( PARS in ancient books) will be from India and end in central of Europe.

Please dude.Only love each other :D .

there is no such term "Palestines" , its a lie invent by those who want Israel legit land , check back any history book u have and u will see the "poor Palestines" are arabs who came to israel land when we weren't here and seatle here from all arabs countries and decide to stay on this land , check the books and u may call "snip" to yours snip teachers not us !

The land has been called "Palestine" since the 5th century BC in the Ancient Greek times,long before the arrival of the Jewish faith and long before the conquest of Jerusalem by the Muslims to the region,and by the way a 1000 years ago Muslims took the land last from the Christians not the Jews.

Palestine's are Ancient people, calling the Palestine's Arab's is like calling us Muslims from "India" Arabs.These were conquered lands and the faith was preached.It is the Palestine's who welcomed Jews from around the world with open arms and gave them a place to shelter and food to eat when they were being persecuted by Hitler and the likes, and now your driving them out from their own home tugging at the pants of USA.

when was the last time u read the bible ?

sec the name "Jerusalem" never mention in the Koran even one single time ...

^^ few leading points^^

third : u should read again your history book and understand what u are saying coz u twisted all the facts ,,, lets put things it in correct order ...the Greeks called the land "palshtina " to mention the saurian- palsetiane land and that was after the bar cochva rebellion IN ORDER TO DISCONNECT JEWS FROM THEIR COUNTRY. (read wikipedia u will see it)

that the facts that what happen all other history twisting attempt are all wrong and made by anti Semite ppl / countries

Archived