Windows 8 will return "Start" menu

ASIO

who care if they back start or not? we already got many alternative to that , hope they back other things they took off also :D

• Replies 56
  • Views 21.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know ASIO, I'm going to say something very strange . . . . . . . . now. :think:

I would (personally) no longer be interested in a Start Menu brought back, by Microsoft because the 3rd party alternatives like Start8 and StartIsBack have evolved so much that they provide far superior features & functions than the native Microsoft Start Menu ever did. :showoff:

Please do not click on my current Start Menu.

o6leeb.jpg

Oh my word! How DID you get it to look like that? What programs did you use?

Now you got another fan here dcs18. All windows 8 users will surely use your tutorial. ;)

Looking forward to see your screenshots. :)

Ok sure! :) Here you go. I'm not a pro at this thing, but I just used the ones I liked.

bitdefender.png

chrome.png

folders.png

start_and_window.png

only_window.png

desktop.png

Games.png

multimedia.png

Ok sure! :) Here you go. I'm not a pro at this thing, but I just used the ones I liked.
Sweet - I'm sure in days to come, we'll see a more colorful nSane. :)

lool - bringing back the start button would show how shallow MS was when they decided to remove it to begin with.

MS do suck! The idea of start menu has gone kind of vintage. They can't even think some innovative replacement for that. Oh, they did it with the metro UI, pissing the users off the surface. That's the legacy of MS. If they can't continue desktop level development, raise your hand with a white flag but don't force non-surface users to use surface sh!t, the sh!t won't be adopted.

Archived