nsane.down v2.3 Released

shought

Thanks guys! :D

great. how about the forums? :)

Not sure. What would you like to see changed on the forums?

The forums are developed by Invision Power (we only mod small parts of the code for specific purposes).

what about a custom skin?

• Replies 52
  • Views 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The forums are developed by Invision Power (we only mod small parts of the code for specific purposes).

We've had custom skins in the past but it's always a P in the A when updating to a new version of IP.Board. It takes too much time for most skin editors to update their skins and we want to ensure our community stays up to date all the time.

So this is a 'yes, I would really like that as well, but no, it's too much of a hassle every time we update'.

We've had custom skins in the past but it's always a P in the A when updating to a new version of IP.Board. It takes too much time for most skin editors to update their skins and we want to ensure our community stays up to date all the time.

So this is a 'yes, I would really like that as well, but no, it's too much of a hassle every time we update'.

yeps that true too mostly with big update version from ip board anyway keep up the good work :)

Nsane Is Always Best

Nsane As it Should Be :)

Nice change.

Although I have a wide screen monitor, I don't like the wide option here. (Makes a lot of unneeded spaces)

Would be awesome if it was wide compacted or somewhere in between of normal and wide.

How about to add feature on the forum: Add "upload to nsane server"

So we can upload file to nsane server, and does not allow visitors to download before he/she signed up.

really liking the extra technology and world news categories.
i was just wondering though, do you think it'd be possible or a cool feature to be able to select which categories to show? as apposed to having to switch between the arrows then to check if anything is new. just wondering.

anyway, cool update guys :)

Nice change.

Although I have a wide screen monitor, I don't like the wide option here. (Makes a lot of unneeded spaces)

Would be awesome if it was wide compacted or somewhere in between of normal and wide.

You can disable the wide layout by going into the settings menu (top right). It takes some getting used to, I didn't like it either at first, but it grows on you :)

We're not going to provide any 'in between' options though, I'm sorry.

So we can upload file to nsane server, and does not allow visitors to download before he/she signed up.

In what context would you like to see this function? We don't allow user-generated content on the frontpage other than the comments on the software updates threads.

really liking the extra technology and world news categories.

i was just wondering though, do you think it'd be possible or a cool feature to be able to select which categories to show? as apposed to having to switch between the arrows then to check if anything is new. just wondering.

anyway, cool update guys :)

I was wondering the exact same thing when I was writing the code for this feature and already made some changes which allow this feature to be added quite easily in the future, so be sure to keep a look out for it ;) (Might take a month or so, because I've got other projects to work on as well.)

Nice job, shought! :)

I especially like that now we can see more news on the frontpage, the arrow feature. :)

Nice to hear, that you've found a nice balance with the database. Hopefully less downtime now.

Keep up the good work, guys. :)

Thanks for all the positive feedback everyone! :D

I like it old version :(

If you don't like the wide layout you can simply turn it off by going to the settings menu in the top right!

However we expect all users will grow accustomed to it at some point :)

We know it doesn't feel 'quite the same' at first, but trust me, I didn't really like it either (even though I made it myself) and now I love it.

Thanks for all the positive feedback everyone! :D

I like it old version :(

If you don't like the wide layout you can simply turn it off by going to the settings menu in the top right!

However we expect all users will grow accustomed to it at some point :)

We know it doesn't feel 'quite the same' at first, but trust me, I didn't really like it either (even though I made it myself) and now I love it.

Now it's better :)

In what context would you like to see this function? We don't allow user-generated content on the frontpage other than the comments on the software updates threads.

especially on software updates or on the important thread/famous thread like http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/147020-microsoft-office-2013-professional-plus-rtm-download-and-activation-solution

to secure from people who want to "steal something" on the forum.

this only suggest from me, ;)

Is there a possibility to make the frontpage even "wider"^^?

Right now I still have black bars left+right..

Like a fullscreen setting or so...

It'll be considered in the future, but not right now ;)

It'll be considered in the future, but not right now ;)

Cool, thank you :)

Besides that I like the new version :D

Archived