Free Bitdefender Internet Security 2013 1 year giveaway - Only 72 hours

donotcrack

It is over now, i checked.

Now same time tomorrow and day after tomorrow it is going to be back.

Now all depends on the fact whether they send us the keys or not.

Now is 15:03 EU time :)

• Replies 214
  • Views 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Promotion ends for today :)

Promotion is only available between the hours 9:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.. (my country)

Lemur Linnaeus

wait until tomorrow. if no key, I will resign as king. :bag:

Congrats guys.............I just received a key. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I Got Thank You Very Much Glad You

I just received different keys on multiple accounts :) very glad.

It is one of the best and costliest giveaways ever run.

Cheers Guys Lets Celebrate, The Costliest Giveaway Ever.

How many Keys did you guys get emailed ??

I got around 7-8 for everybody........hehe

I didn't get one yet. Can anyone share one?

Hi bro! Just wait for some time, Even i haven't received the Keys on Gmail Accounts.

And if you don't get any at all, i will share mine, the one's i received on yahoo, and there is tomorrow and day after tomorrow as well. :)

I haven't looked as I don't like it. But do you remember a previous giveaway which leaked everywhere and Bitdefender cancelled all the keys from it that were all ready in use?

Just make sure you have a backup program :D Try Emsisoft, much better and with BIt engine.

Good luck freebie hunters B)

breachinbleach

Hi I tried this morning but was just getting server down or page doing nothing.I am on the est and was on at 8 am is this right? There time was 3 to 4 pm.Anyways can someone share a key if I don't get one If I do get some I'll do same and share mine.Thks

Hi I tried this morning but was just getting server down or page doing nothing.I am on the est and was on at 8 am is this right? There time was 3 to 4 pm.Anyways can someone share a key if I don't get one If I do get some I'll do same and share mine.Thks

Surely, in case you don't get to submit your email for the key tomorrow and day after tomorrow, we will do the needful.

Rest leave your email or pm it to me, so that i can submit your email for a Free key on your behalf tomorrow or day after tomorrow. :)

I got 6 key :dance2: but tomorrow, i think i can get more like 100 or more :) :showoff:

I have a great solution for all those who din't get keys today and can not get keys tomorrow or day after tomorrow.

PM your Yahoo id's (Yahoo because I have only been able to get keys on Yahoo as yet) to me or someone who can Submit your emails tomorrow at the Giveaway time for a Free key...:)

breachinbleach

OK Thks Spidey I'll send a pm to you tomorrow or can send you my yahoo e-mail address, whichever is better for you.Hope I can get in tomorrow,if I do I'll try to get extra keys and share on here. Thks again.Just one more thing I am on New york time E.S.T, they are on Romanian which I think is 7 hours ahead of New York.Am I right ?

I got 6 key :dance2: but tomorrow, i think i can get more like 100 or more :) :showoff:

Whatever number of keys you get, the keys must be activated within 30 days. So why going for 100?

OK Thks Spidey I'll send a pm to you tomorrow or can send you my yahoo e-mail address, whichever is better for you.Hope I can get in tomorrow,if I do I'll try to get extra keys and share on here. Thks again.Just one more thing I am on New york time E.S.T, they are on Romanian which I think is 7 hours ahead of New York.Am I right ?

Absolutely breachinbleach, it would account as 7 hours ahead of New York time.

And yes you can send your Yahoo id anytime, i will submit it on your behalf, Yahoo if preferable because i got all my keys on Yahoo, haven't received them on Gmail as yet.

Whatever number of keys you get, the keys must be activated within 30 days. So why going for 100?

Very True, Just 5-6 keys are sufficient if one needs to share with friends or close associates. Better is to submit their emails on their behalf, if they can't.

Very True, Just 5-6 keys are sufficient if one needs to share with friends or close associates. Better is to submit their emails on their behalf, if they can't.

bro please tell me whats the indian time for the offer???

Archived