Free Bitdefender Internet Security 2013 1 year giveaway - Only 72 hours

donotcrack

Did anyone get it as yet??

i cant bypass the page where it asks for Details...

VREAU ANTIVIRUS.........doesn't redirect me anywhere.

• Replies 214
  • Views 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone get it as yet??

i cant bypass the page where it asks for Details...

VREAU ANTIVIRUS.........doesn't redirect me anywhere.

same here :huh:

Not working for me. Do we need a proxy?

Same here :s i can't click to continue, "No data received"

Ok. I tried to use a proxy and it can't connect. I tried russian and german proxy. Any other suggestion folks?

i tried the same with a romanian proxy, but to no avail.

Anyone tried to tweak anything with javascript command at the url bar, by referring to the page source entries ??

It seems the server has overloaded....even the main page isnt loading right now.

CRAP.

Its totally waste. Even if you get license key, they'll steal details from facebook. Very Disgusting! I hate facebook/twitter oriented giveaway. Once we like the page, most of our info is stolen. And also filling a form, they'll crosscheck and even when we unlike the page, the details are already with them.

This link is good. http://www.bitdefender.ro/media/html/yoda/

Even works in proxy.

Thanks Shadowx.

Must be a server overload. The page is now down and showing a 404 error.

Its totally waste. Even if you get license key, they'll steal details from facebook. Very Disgusting! I hate facebook/twitter oriented giveaway. Once we like the page, most of our info is stolen. And also filling a form, they'll crosscheck and even when we unlike the page, the details are already with them.

Absolutely right bro, but that is why i have a proxy account on facebook just to serve this purpose.

Absolutely right bro, but that is why i have a proxy account on facebook just to serve this purpose.

Eventhough you have a proxy account, ISPs are giving the details to Facebook and facebook gives to yoda and they'll track your coments, friend lists everything, that is the main reason of like in facebook.

Oh man.....it is an Exploitation :wtf:

They made a mountain out of a molehill, not even a molehill.

So much hype for nothing.

Eventhough you have a proxy account, ISPs are giving the details to Facebook and facebook gives to yoda and they'll track your coments, friend lists everything, that is the main reason of like in facebook.

I have an empty list with fake credentials and no comments made anywhere, i like and download and then rightly unlike and delete or spam all the feed.

Here is another link that only requires an email address- no facebook or personal info required http://bit.ly/WKwdYH :) I actually got this link AFTER I went to the original facebook link, then to the giveaway page, filled it out in Romanian, and got one license :doh: , then i got 2 more from this link :bag:

Yes, both links are same.

I have entered quite a number of emails,

Nothing received nowhere as yet. What a pity!

It is over now, i checked.

Now same time tomorrow and day after tomorrow it is going to be back.

Now all depends on the fact whether they send us the keys or not.

Archived