as requested by @mona, my most welcome guest

IMG_0261.JPG

Edited by neofita
typo

5 hours ago, Katzenfreund said:

(....)

And now I'm preparing my application for a window-cleaning job. :P

(....)

A new profession need to be created :   VIRTUAL WINDOW CLEANER  !

Success guaranteed.     :showoff:   :tooth:

Edited by mona

16 hours ago, mona said:

...you did only half work ; since those ugly spots on glass were NOT removed.   ;)  They are even more visible now than before.  

Dust cleaned and reduced exposition. i didn't used agressive sharpening

gTklxGN.jpg

EDIT: i forgot to remove the red hue added by some cameras

3sK7cjI.jpg

3 hours ago, jordan4x said:

Dust cleaned and reduced exposition. i didn't used agressive sharpening

gTklxGN.jpg

Oh yeah @jordan4x you won.  :win:   Your sample is definitely better balanced.

@jalaffa  don't forget - you owe a few bucks to those guys :  @Katzenfreund  and  @jordan4x  for nicely cleaning your kitchen window !  Note they might be handy when time for spring cleaning comes.    ;)   

Edited by mona

This is my first tomcat (male cat), called Dauphin, a name given to the successor to the French throne. A true prince in appearance and behavior in the form of a docile tabby.

The photos were taken on film a long time ago and digitized recently, with some loss in quality.

Prince Dauphin

Beautifully Majestic on vantage point

zStMyDW.jpg

Even more majestic wearing his crown.

AOiIDLZ.jpg

And Dauphin again 

giNpNsD.jpg

• Like 2

On 2/17/2018 at 6:27 PM, mona said:

are your cats really this friendly, that they cuddle and sleep  together ?  

BTW Are they boys or girls or both ?

I'm curious since I've got 3 cats (girls), yet they never cuddle. They always try keeping some distance !   :(

Mona, so nice of you to ask! I have 8 kitties who all crave affection. Two are girls, and one is the mother of 4 others (3 boys & one girl). The boys sleep in piles of cats, some even stacked on top of each other, and the girls are solitary, rarely sleeping near anyone else. The females control the food dishes and the litter-boxes. The cats get jealous for laptime, and swat the one on your lap. It's trouble when two get on your lap at once.

Our black & white female sits on top of the microwave and draws blood when you press the buttons--(when the mood strikes).

kitties on sofa

There's a book "The Tiger on Your Couch".

Have you seen "My Life As A Turkey"?

My-Life-As-A-Turkey 

On my Googledrive. There's a book by artist Joe Hutto "When I Was A Turkey" with sketches and photos, on which the movie was based.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2018 at 7:33 PM, jabrwky said:

Mona, so nice of you to ask! I have 8 kitties who all crave affection. Two are girls, and one is the mother of 4 others (3 boys & one girl). The boys sleep in piles of cats, some even stacked on top of each other, and the girls are solitary, rarely sleeping near anyone else. The females control the fo ftod dishes and the litter-boxes. The cats get jealous for laptime, and swat the one on your lap. It's trouble when two get on your lap at once.

Our black & white female sits on top of the microwave and draws blood when you press the buttons--(when the mood strikes).

kitties on sofa

There's a book "The Tiger on Your Couch".

Have you seen "My Life As A Turkey"?

My-Life-As-A-Turkey 

On my Googledrive. There's a book by artist Joe Hutto "When I Was A Turkey" with sketches and photos, on which the movie was based.

Thanks @jabrwky for such a nice reply and all the info you provided !  (I know you waited for it definitely too long though.  Take my apologies !)

It gave me clue as to why other cats often sleep “in piles“ (LOL) and enjoy closiness cuddling with one another and my don't do that at all.

First of all -  my 3 cats are all females  and as you said : “the girls are solitary, rarely sleeping near anyone else“.  

Moreover - other than your cats - my 3 girls are none of the family.  All of them were rescued separately in various disastrous situations at different times. They never really made friends afterwards.

Now everything is clear in this matter.  So thanks a lot again.   zz1.3184eae8f34b245ffa73e60d87bbdc80.gif

BTW

1.  I've seen the linked film.  I consider it very interesting experience, the one of its kind.  

The film definitely worth watching.

2.  Your photo named ‘'kitties on sofa'' is awsome.  Looks like you need to have a separate sofa for cats only .... and still there wouldn't be enough space to accomodate them all (one is missing).   :o  :lmao:

@jabrwky you should definitelly meet my friend @WALLONN7 .  He is even better than you are - his “total cat count“ is 21 at the moment !   zz1.a5c5322c356a84e7505db708fe9776a0.gif

Edited by mona

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...