nsane's cats

jalaffa

Yes - I do have an appointment with the vet for a castration of you tomorrow. Sorry :(

XMgtw.jpg

edit:

This thread is for you to share pictures of your beloved friends who happen to be cats. Only private pictures (i.e not some that you found on the internet) should be posted.

• Like 2

Yes - I do have an appointment with the vet for a castration of you tomorrow. Sorry :(

too much of the freaky deaky? :tehe:

If_you_know_what_I_mean.jpg

It hurts me just to think of the poor guy with his lost manhood. Ouch :P

She's cool after the operation.

HtPHt.jpg

It was not cheap - $400 (could have bought a better camera for a start). Actually I can buy a better camera anyway.

XCIFa.jpg

it`s going to be fine. i got my two cats sterilized 5 ish years ago and had no problems whatsoever. the only thing you have to be careful with is to feed it sterilized cats food. it will help it not gain weight and no kidney stones!

it`s going to be fine. i got my two cats sterilized 5 ish years ago and had no problems whatsoever. the only thing you have to be careful with is to feed it sterilized cats food. it will help it not gain weight and no kidney stones!

Cats have different food for spayed/neutered ones and non-sterilized ones? :o I wonder if the same applies for humans too, as in women undergoing hysterectomy and/or men undergoing vasectomy LOL! :think: :P

Edited by calguyhunk

True ! Take care of this !

Grumpy-cat12.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I think with that laser mouse, the expression on his face will precisely match the expression of your avatar :P

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

spaying seems to be correct word when neutering a female cat. :) Edited by jalaffa

My friend's cat gave birth to 6 cute kittens, here's one of them. This picture just kills me! So cute! :D

483850_561848680502754_1976919474_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...