How To Activate cFosSpeed With Blacklisted Key [Http File Server Method]

november_ra1n

november_ra1n

How To Activate cFosSpeed With Blacklisted Key [Http File Server Method]

speedgraphskinfront300.png

cFosSpeed is a network driver, which attaches itself to existing Internet connections. It then optimizes data transfer by means of Traffic Shaping. Traffic Shaping is a method for optimizing the Internet traffic. It allows maximum speed while ensuring minimal Ping. You can use cFosSpeed with a router and/or a DSL-modem or cable-modem. You can also use cFosSpeed with other types of Internet access, ie. whenever you already have an existing Internet connection. cFosSpeed supports a wide variety of connections, like DSL, cable, ISDN, UMTS, etc.

Instruction:

1. Add to hosts file (The example: C:/WINDOWS/system32/drivers/etc/host)

127.0.0.1 www.cfos.de127.0.0.1 cfos.de
2. Download Http File Server from homepage
3. Start Http File Server
20121231152126.png
20121231152224copy.png
4. Drag and drop blacklist.txt to Http File Server
20121231152302copy.png
5. Install cfosspeed-v500.exe [32 or 64 bit depends on your OS]
6. If you get installing driver error just ignore and finalize the installation, when we update latest version that error will be solved.
20130103001011.png
20130103001032copy.png
6. Register cfosspeed with key.cfosspeed [Thanks berkut9737]
Run the registration key inside the folder and carry on with the password.
20130103001255copy.png
20121231153549copy.png
20121231153602.png
7. After Installation and registration now you can update newest version of cfosspeed
20121231153616.png
20121231153628.png
8. Now close Http File Server
9. Remove new lines from host file (The example: C:/WINDOWS/system32/drivers/etc/host)
127.0.0.1 www.cfos.de 127.0.0.1 cfos.de

Enjoy Your cfosspeed..

[Tested Working on Wmware Windows 8 64 bit]

Download Link
All Necessary Files You Need:
Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/
Sharecode: /files/1JEXH7PK/cFosSpeed.rar_links  [?]
Edit not working above version 8.03 Build 2010 that is the last you can use this method. But still working Final Version 8.02 Build 1972.

• Replies 50
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This doesn't work for me. I tried uninstalling then restarting the pc before following this guide, but I don't get a window or message asking to register cfos. Any help?

This doesn't work for me. I tried uninstalling then restarting the pc before following this guide, but I don't get a window or message asking to register cfos. Any help?

What is the IP address on the Http File Server?

november_ra1n

cFosSpeed wont ask you registration you need to do it manually see 2 key files in the folder, You need to run the registry key then follow the instruction it will ask you for the key password enter the password to activate.

can i use cfos v8.03 instead ?? bcoz v5 too old , bro

november_ra1n

Yes i already give instruction first you need to install v5 after successfully activated then just install the latest version over the older one.

[Do not uninstall the v5 just install latest one over it]

See step 7:

7. After Installation and registration now you can update newest version of cfosspeed

Yes i already give instruction first you need to install v5 after successfully activated then just install the latest version over the older one.

[Do not uninstall the v5 just install latest one over it]

See step 7:

but i have installed v8.03 trial for a long ago, need to remove it first time or not ???

november_ra1n
but i have installed v8.03 trial for a long ago, need to remove it first time or not ???

If you are using trial reset carry on using.

If you are using trial reset carry on using.

But i want full without trial reset, so uninstal it first before instal cfos v5 ?

november_ra1n
But i want full without trial reset, so uninstal it first before instal cfos v5 ?

You need to uninstall cfos then follow the instruction via http file server

You need to uninstall cfos then follow the instruction via http file server

Let me try ;)

Thanks november_ra1n, confirm that this method works perfectly with the other key provided.

ieBPz3ILVh5ap.png

Archived