HitmanPro 3.7.0 Build 185

Marik

HitmanPro 3, formerly Hitman Pro, is a fast All-in-One tool to locate, identify and remove viruses, spyware, trojans, rootkits and other malware. HitmanPro 3 will quickly show if your PC is infected with malicious software. Research shows that many computers are infected, even if they have an up-to-date security suite installed, and that a combination of different anti malware programs would be required to prevent infection. HitmanPro 3 uses innovative cloud computing techniques to detect and remove potential malware threats with minimal impact on system performance. A further benefit of this technology is that you need never again download definitions on a hourly / daily basis as this is all managed in the cloud further reducing the impact on your PC. Scanning your PC is free for the life of the product. Users can take a paid for subscription to cover malware removal after the first 30 days free use.

Thanks to psyko666 for the update.

Download

• Replies 63
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jeez! they`re acting like webroot..they`re upgradin more frequent than they`re updating the cloud virus databases...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

crackflasher..This is not a fix for 185..When you go into the crack the .exe is for 183....You are posting essentially an old crack..damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crackflasher11

it wos 185 but hitman autoupdate so my crack do not work now but i am working on it now sorry about that guys it wos working

cracked Hitman Pro 3.7.0.185 (32 and 64-bit) from crackflasher11

plz like and comment thanks

:rockon:

Bull :shit: donkey boy - this is just shajts crack re-packed :uhuh:

fakerg.png

Someone show this joker the door :hi:

crackflasher11

hehehehehe shajts is my mate we talk all the time lol and its not crack re-packed can u crack hitman pro if not ur the joker

hehehehehe shajts is my mate we talk all the time lol and its not crack re-packed can u crack hitman pro if not ur the joker

I very much doubt you have ever spoken to him - but just be sure I have msgd him - I do actually talk to him ;)

Yes I can crack Hitman Pro thanks.

unknownasphyxiated

sorry,im not a coders but how can two different version got the same hex??
if its not a repack,why got the same nsane tag? :wtf:

cool with me ask him o and then crack it

Just crack it, earn your credit by deed, not name calling.
agreed crack it and show us than you can do it :)

Archived