Windows 8.1 Build 9477 X64 Leaked [still Not RTM Download for Testing]

Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro 6.3.9477 х64 CN-EN-RU

Download Via Torrent:

http://pastebin.com/BeyDnFhQ

Thanks to RobrPatty Finding the link.
Edited by november_ra1n

november_ra1n

please give me key office 2013 mr.rain

Activation is still offline as you did for Windows 8 same way all information offline Retail and MAK Keys is another topic here >>>

Make sure this time use the right keys:

If you install Retail or MSDN Version need Retail Keys

or

If you install Office 2013 Volume License Edition then you need MAK Keys.

Edited by november_ra1n

please give me key office 2013 mr.rain

Activation is still offline as you did for Windows 8 same way all information offline Retail and MAK Keys is another topic here >>>

Make sure this time use the right keys:

If you install Retail or MSDN Version need Reail Keys

or

If you install Office 2013 Volume License Edition then you need MAK Keys.

thank mr.rain

Hello,

I'm trying to activate Windows 8 Pro with WMC. I downloaded the ISO from torrent provided by "HalloweenPsycho" and I installed it and activated the Windows 8 Pro edition. Later, I selected the add new features and provided a product key from the list. It successfully installed Windows Media Center edition but not activated.

Now, I'm trying to activate the WMC edition. I couldn't get any working serial keys. I tried the ones you've provided in the first page but couldn't get them to validate successfully when I called the UK number. Please help!

Edited by Nandu

november_ra1n

Hello,

I'm trying to activate Windows 8 Pro with WMC. I couldn't get any working serial keys. I tried the ones you've provided in the first page but couldn't get them to validate successfully when I called. Please help.

Simple question are you using Windows 8 Pro and you have ability add features option

Also

Did you add the WMC using add features option then if your PC restart and you are know on Windows 8 Pro With WMC

If you are are you sure when you call activation centre you dial 1 each question you have been asked from robo,,,,

If all this question YES give me a shout.

Hello,

I'm trying to activate Windows 8 Pro with WMC. I couldn't get any working serial keys. I tried the ones you've provided in the first page but couldn't get them to validate successfully when I called. Please help.

Simple question are you using Windows 8 Pro and you have ability add features option

Also

Did you add the WMC using add features option then if your PC restart and you are know on Windows 8 Pro With WMC

If you are are you sure when you call activation centre you dial 1 each question you have been asked from robo,,,,

If all this question YES give me a shout.

Hello,

I was editing my previous post to include more information about my download. I'll copy paste.

I'm trying to activate Windows 8 Pro with WMC. I downloaded the ISO from torrent provided by "HalloweenPsycho" and I installed it and activated the Windows 8 Pro edition. Later, I selected the add new features and provided a product key from the list. It successfully installed Windows Media Center edition but not activated.

Now, I'm trying to activate the WMC edition. I couldn't get any working serial keys. I tried the ones you've provided in the first page but couldn't get them to validate successfully when I called the UK number. Please help!

I read somewhere in your posts that CORE edition is required to install WMC. I'm not sure if I installed the CORE edition or not. But the installation went smooth and restarted fine.

november_ra1n

Hello,

I was editing my previous post to include more information about my download. I'll copy paste.

I read somewhere in your posts that CORE edition is required to install WMC. I'm not sure if I installed the CORE edition or not. But the installation went smooth and restarted fine.

Aha i got the answer you will never activate Windows 8 Pro with WMC EDITION ON ITS ON. Therefore you need to use Windows 8 Core Edition then convert Pro Edition with Retail keys then you should be able to use build in add features option WMC then activate WMC SO IT GOES STEP BY STEP!

Good things is as you activate step by step and backup your activation files with Advance Token Manager then next time you want to re install you can use your AIO iso AND W8 PRO With WMC DIRECTLY but not the first time.

I hope you understand the instruction however all download links keys and large instruction how to on other topic page #1 >>>

Edited by november_ra1n

I need help activating my windows 8 pro

key is *****-4F9T7

ID:0191882 0119462 6959330 9500443 3038506 9285251 5917602 2210303 6074563

Thanks

november_ra1n

I need help activating my windows 8 pro

key is *****-4F9T7

ID:0191882 0119462 6959330 9500443 3038506 9285251 5917602 2210303 6074563

Thanks

Your installation ID not verified if you are not planning to upgrade WMC then try to activate MAK Keys instead of retail keys see pastebin link on page #1 >>>

november_ra1n

***Notice To Everyone Before Planning To Install & Activate Windows 8.1 RTM!***

nbki.png

I have just fresh install Windows 8.1 Enterprise VL Edition. I have tried to activate them leak offline MAK Keys unfortunately none of the keys has been working if you reformat your PC and install 8.1 RTM Edition! Microsoft has wipe out all keys for the Windows 8.1 RTM Activation therefore old keys are not any longer suitable with this new Build! Therefore if you already activate your copy using MAK or Retail Keys i strongly suggest spme tips what you all should have to do.

1. Download and install same edition as you are on Windows 8 at the moment, then when you come to the installation choose Upgrade option see screenshot below if you still want to keep your existing activation!

Cause as far as i know if you are Upgrading on the top of activated Windows 8 you wont be asking input key unlike when you do clean installation.

wblf.jpg

2. I also strongly suggest to backup your activation using Advance Token Manager. Download Link Instruction and Video Description is Page #1 >>>

3. I just don't know know yet if still Phone Activation exist just wishing it is but cause none of the old keys suyitable this version i just could not come to the stage for activation option. Time will tell....

4. if you have not install any version of Windows 8 then fist download and install Windows 8 & activate first then then choose same Edition of Windows 8.1 RTM Upgrade on the top of Windows without asking input key fot the time being.

However as always if there is any Windows 8.1 MAK or Retail leak key comes out then i will test more also share them with you. Till then take care!

Edited by november_ra1n

Mohamed atif

Notice To Everyone: I have just fresh install Windows 8.1 Enterprise VL Edition. I have tried to activate them leak offline MAK Keys unfortunately none of the keys has been working if you reformat your PC and install 8.1 RTM Edition! Microsoft has wipe out all keys for the Windows 8.1 RTM Activation therefore old keys are not any longer suitable with this new Build! Therefore if you already activate your copy using MAK or Retail Keys i strongly suggest spme tips what you all should have to do.

1. Download and install same edition [Windows 8.1 PRO & Enterprise] then when you come to the installation Option choose Upgrade option see screenshot below if you still want to keep your existing activation!

wblf.jpg

2. I also strongly suggest to backup your activation using Advance Token Manager. Download Link Instruction and Video Description is Page #1 >>>

3. I just don't know know yet if still Phone Activation exist just wishing it is but cause none of the old keys suyitable this version i just could not come to the stage for activation option. Time will tell....

However as always if there is any Windows 8.1 MAK or Retail leak key comes out then i will test more also share them with you. Till then take care!

He is a wonderful person very good job I Love you november ra1n for ever :hi: Yes you Steve Ballmer

Edited by Mohamed atif

But i strongly suggest to wait for the Original Build if you are very insist to install use it on your Virtual Machine for testing only!

will definitely wait for 8.1

But i strongly suggest to wait for the Original Build if you are very insist to install use it on your Virtual Machine for testing only!

will definitely wait for 8.1

AND the Spanish version (in my case).

Edited by anakin206

I need help activating my windows

key ..4DH

id 5977322 7060781 4239215 1873950 5892295 5882556 6292820 4063991 1998726

key ..4DH

id 2207230 9860150 2646190 0003153 1350792 4071170 8254596 3101914 1289922

Thanks

Mohamed atif
I need help activating my windows
key ..4DH
key ..4DH
Thanks
key ..4DH

>>>>>> checkyourmail.jpg

***Make sure backup activation using Advance Token Manager posted on first page!***

Mohamed atif
key ..4DH
This key change