• Views 599.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• november_ra1n

• Mohamed atif

• johnse7en

• mastirta

Hi november_ra1n, I decided to sign in just to ask your help with my win8prowmc activation. I installed a fresh win8prowmc on my desktop from an iso I used before without issues on my laptop (with phone activation as you describe). Problem is, when I enter the installation ID on Skype, it always tells me "the installation ID entered was not verified", and this is pissing me off big time. I tried reinstalling win8 core/pro/wmc many times, using your different keys, and it never worked, always the same message. So my last setup was a win8pro, that i managed to activate with what I believe is a mak key found on net, after a reboot, it goes unactivated. I try again with another key, it works, i install wmc with a free key I requested back in release time, it works, but after installation, i get a win8pro wmc unactivated again. Now I don't know what to do, i've used almost all of your keys, used France/UK/US Skype numbers, checked for typos, everything i could think of. Could you please help me with a confirmation ID for those infos (they are from the last setup I just described) : *-7FPM3 / 3518702 1508586 7262036 9483073 5119051 4317661 2659096 0351266 1554162 Win8 Pro WMC.

Please, I hate those KMS things, I want legit ! (and my Office 2013 Pro Plus phone activations always works like a charm, y u no work win8 ?!!)

november_ra1n

Hi november_ra1n, I decided to sign in just to ask your help with my win8prowmc activation. I installed a fresh win8prowmc on my desktop from an iso I used before without issues on my laptop (with phone activation as you describe). Problem is, when I enter the installation ID on Skype, it always tells me "the installation ID entered was not verified", and this is pissing me off big time. I tried reinstalling win8 core/pro/wmc many times, using your different keys, and it never worked, always the same message. So my last setup was a win8pro, that i managed to activate with what I believe is a mak key found on net, after a reboot, it goes unactivated. I try again with another key, it works, i install wmc with a free key I requested back in release time, it works, but after installation, i get a win8pro wmc unactivated again. Now I don't know what to do, i've used almost all of your keys, used France/UK/US Skype numbers, checked for typos, everything i could think of. Could you please help me with a confirmation ID for those infos (they are from the last setup I just described) : *-7FPM3 / 3518702 1508586 7262036 9483073 5119051 4317661 2659096 0351266 1554162 Win8 Pro WMC.

Please, I hate those KMS things, I want legit ! (and my Office 2013 Pro Plus phone activations always works like a charm, y u no work win8 ?!!)

1. You need to install Windows 8 core edition use one of the retail Windows 8 Pro key when you are installing it. That Pro key will covert Core Edition to Pro Edition.

2. After install Core Edition With Pro key then you disconnect internet and activate offline via Skype. After Activate you now have Windows 8 Pro Edition,

3. Next step you need to use Windows 8 WMC Retail Key to covert Pro To WMC Edition to do that you go to add features option select i have WMC Keys then all necessary file will be update your computer will restart.

4. After you start PC once again disconnect internet activate offline via skype again to order to have Windows 8 Pro with WMC Edition.

Actually i open a topic for specially WMC Edition there is full instruction step by step with video also download link for core edition plus Pastebin link where you see updated retail keys for Windows 8 Pro and WMC Retail keys,

Also you need to remember you can not activate Windows 8 Pro With WMC Edition if you install one of those AIO Edition Of Windows you need to activate step by step

Windows 8 Core >>>> Widows 8 Pro>>> Windows 8 Pro With WMC

Never use Windows 8 Pro MAK Keys if you want to upgrade WMC Edition always use retail keys. Cause Mak Key is good to activate Windows 8 PRO Edition only but not upgrade WMC

Thank you for your help, but I was thinking, as i don't use WMC, could it be simpler to cut it off and just run core > pro ? Also how do I know if my stuff is retail ? I have 2 iso i got from the net : one with windows8pro x64 only, and one AIO (orion release). I wish i could get a retail iso from your links but the french x64 pro version doesn't download.

november_ra1n

Thank you for your help, but I was thinking, as i don't use WMC, could it be simpler to cut it off and just run core > pro ? Also how do I know if my stuff is retail ? I have 2 iso i got from the net : one with windows8pro x64 only, and one AIO (orion release). I wish i could get a retail iso from your links but the french x64 pro version doesn't download.

French editions
fr_windows_8_x86_dvd_915420.iso
SHA1: 0F2C86959C10A16D42A80017772B4E5B7CBBC60A
BTIH: ACC0E5C2DF064CB13E67F7FCE60F083444893B82
magnet:?xt=urn:sha1:ACC0E5C2DF064CB13E67F7FCE60F083444893B82
fr_windows_8_x64_dvd_916083.iso
SHA1: A3D2C3B528A18AE73B2E8F5FD7A0DA7014301D36
BTIH: ED493E09DBC876AD260A4275AA97F2C76224BDDF
magnet:?xt=urn:sha1:ED493E09DBC876AD260A4275AA97F2C76224BDDF

i have just checked this torrent link are working these are Core Edition during installation use one of the Windows 8 Pro Retail Key to covert Pro. I send you all Retail Keys Pro and WMC EDITIONS.

>>>>>> checkyourmail.jpg

Edited by november_ra1n

november_ra1n

If you don't want WMC Edition and you only want Pro still this Edition is best cause they are original and you can covert Core To Pro using one of the Retail Key i already PM you later if you decided to use WMC Edition these are the only version has add features option to update WMC edition.

Edited by november_ra1n

@khaleen123

ra1n has already explained everything I want add one thing regarding Core Edition hope it'll help make you Understand core edition

Core edition (multiple Edition) ISO contains both windows 8/ windows 8 Pro. So if someone want to install pro edition just apply Pro edition key during installation.

Thanks for the headsup, I just put my old iso on and one of the keys I never tried before, 5 reboots and still activated as Pro, I cross fingers but it looks everything is OK. Thanks all for the help.

november_ra1n

Thanks for the headsup, I just put my old iso on and one of the keys I never tried before, 5 reboots and still activated as Pro, I cross fingers but it looks everything is OK. Thanks all for the help.

If you already download any other Pro Version and do not want to use WMC Edition then you can use MAK Keys posted on page 1 Pastebin Link also read the instruction and see video about offline activation via skype there >>>

Also if you already tried any other activator in the past may block you install the key properly therefore i suggest clean your system before applying any keys:

Open cmd with elevated privileges, (run as admin), and enter:
sfc /scannow

We use share code practise in this forum to open any link here you need to read this instruction first >>>How to work with sharecodes!?

Edited by november_ra1n

november_ra1n

31 July 2013 Keys have been checked and updated on Page #1 >>>
Changes: 1 New Online Windows 8 PRO / ENT Offline MAK Keys added. Thanks to johnse7en informing the key.

november_ra1n

KMSAuto Pro Portable v1.23 by Ratiborus

Version history:
v1.23
+ Fixed a bug when running with the key /key=yes in Windows 8.1/8.1 WMC.
+ Changed the function of determining the OS Windows 8.1/8.1 WMC.
+ Changed GVLK setup algorithm for Windows 8.1.

Name: KMSAuto_Pro_v1.23_Portable_EN_0.rar
Size: 426 KB
CRC32: E26E8968
MD5: 7DCC7DE2E89003F2CD0CF2993D9B8E65
SHA-1: E79E82309CB0F2B92711C642DEA620227994721F

More Info & Download Link >>>

november_ra1n

Where i can get a product key to add Windows Media Center...?

Thanks..

You need to look for relevant topic as always all info, instruction, download link and desire keys you are looking for first page off the other topic >>>

Edited by november_ra1n

Hi november_ra1n,

If it's not too much trouble, would you please share me a MAK key for Windows 8 Pro.

Your help would be highly appreciated, mate.

Ram

checkyourpm.gif >>> PM send!

good day mate

If it's not too much trouble, would you please share me a MAK key for Windows 8 Pro.

good day mate

All Windows 8 keys and instructions are available on Post#1. If you are talking about Online activation MAK key the answer is there is no online activation keys available at the moment.

I want to activate this

Installation ID was not verified. Probaly you used a blocked key or you've tried to activate through skype and made some mistake

you need to visit Post#1>>> use one of the working key from the pastebin link and send new Installation ID

also next time post last five digits of key e.g -7T667

Edited by johnse7en

november_ra1n

03 August 2013 Keys have been checked and updated on Page #1 >>>

Windows 8 PRO/ENT Online Activation Mak Keys
Remaining Activation Counts: 1820
[Tested working on 03 August 2013]

suw3.png

Edited by november_ra1n

That was my problem .That's what im talking about !!!!

Edited by zeeus

Mohamed atif

That's was my problem .That's what im talking about !!!!

Keys has been updated and it works properly Please try again experience