Favourite movie of all time?

Fluffy

• Replies 89
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another titillating movie that I thoroughly enjoyed was Basic Instinct - had to watch and pay for it twice because at the climax (pun unintended) scene, where Sharon Stone unfolds and then crosses her legs (and turns your most private possession, into stone - pun intended) my jealous gal had the gall (pun unintended) to steal my popcorn and I missed the magnificent crotch from Umpires-point-of-view. Just imagine the moolah I lost on ticket (and popcorn) because of that scheming slut.

Fast and Furious is my favorite movie of all time... i like all parts of this movie.....

ah damn man thanks for reminding me; i need to see that so badly!!

• 2 weeks later...

Geez, I haven't seen ANY of the James Bond movies!!

No "Bond" Movie watched to date ! :doh:

You dint watch all this ...

All the Bond Girls ---

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i.imgur.com/jK92H.jpg?7929[/img

And more so , you mention you are from Britain !

DAMN .... You'r not even eligible for starting this thread , let alone opining about your choices ! :P

LOL ... JK ... ;)

If you havent watched any Bond movie , you MUST !

For that sheer magnanimous portrayal of loads of and every man's desire - charm , panache , stealth , character , fantasy , action and gadgetry ! ;)

As for now --

leaving all the more so common and commercial and some what obvious favorites ,

i ll write down some i can remember .

Eden lake -> Intense Thrill and Suspense . Not everybody's cup of tea , esp the end .

Requiem for a Dream -> Again .Not everybody's cup of tea . Very stark and blatant portrayal of human emotions .

Empire of the Sun -> Watch Cristian Bale as a kid . A very heart touching drama inspired from true events .

The Pianist -> Absolutely stunning cinematography and screenplay and acting . True Story .

Mystic River -> Intense slow thriller drama . The way the movie progresses is so natural . Like " If i were there , i would have

done this ! "

The Descent 1 , 2 , The Creep , Rec 1 , 2 , Insidious , Shutter , Wrong Turn , The Others -> Watch if you can . Spine chilling suspense and horror .

Inside Man -> For fans of intellectuality . A very well planned bank robbery .

Training Day -> Brilliant

Shutter Island -> Mind Mending suspense thriller .

Exam -> Another slow nail biting suspense mystery .

The Untouchables , Donnie Brasco , Good Fellas - Gold classic gangster (not so old) action thrillers with some awesome performances .

Atonement -> A very good serious classic period romantic flick .

Notting Hill , As Good As it gets -> Some good romantic comedies

Tomorrow Never Dies :snack:
So what's that about? When did that come out?

• 3 weeks later...

cant say coz i enjoyed to the peeks watching lots of movies.

• 1 month later...

My movies reference: Alfred Hitchcock, Ingmar Bergman, David Lynch, Akira Kurosawa, Joon-ho Bong, Stanley Kubrick, Andrey Tarkovski...
I am also factinated by a small budget artistic movies from the Third World countries. They ussualy carry strong message and moral/ethical dilemma.

Ofc. I watch big budget movies, for fun.

Peace.

Archived