guys here's an activator for windows 8 build 9200 RTM FINAL

i test it and works... also windows update working fine

screenshot on vmware machine:

Posted Image

instruction

1. RUN AS ADMINISTARTOR [right click on the .exe - click on Run As ...]

2. CLICK ON INSTALL / UNINSTALL WINDOWS 8

When command Prompt Opens and Askes to PRESS Y / N JUST PRESS Y AND THAT'S

ALL IT WILL ACTIVATE IT BY ITSELF( IT SHOULD SAY ACTIVATION SUCCESSFUL PRESS OK AND OK AGAIN, AND THEN ON COMMAND PROMPT IT WILL SAY THAT IT WILL RESTART - so LET IT RESTART BY ITSELF

3. IT WILL THEN RESTART AND Voila ACTIVATED.

I Also Thinks it Works With All Version of Windows 8 but has not yet tested except for PRO version which prove that it works.

It also work on RTM VERSION of Windows 8 and with W.Z.T Release.

Download

Site: http://www.mediafire.com

Sharecode: /?xkrf12pbxmhw349 [?]

password for mediafire only: nsane

do not leech!

note : after activating windows 8 any edition!

you notice that in "pc setting" > "personalization tab" you can't change anything?

so here's a fix : alternative program to change ur personalize tab

Site: http://www.mediafire.com

Sharecode: /?48jhkht3d7jf57r [?]

for activator and personalization tab changer heres the torrent

Site: https://thepiratebay.se

Sharecode: /torrent/7685228/Windows_8_Activator___personalization_tool__%28all_editions%29 [?]

FOR THOSE PEOPLE NOT BELIEVING

SEE

SCREENSHOTS

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

2014 is the date

Posted Image

• Replies 67
  • Views 228.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about adding some info about the nature of this crack as well as the credits and a virustotal report? -_-

first off is the kms based? second foward your clock MORE than 180 days and see if its still activated...

What about adding some info about the nature of this crack as well as the credits and a virustotal report? -_-

well i already run this using sandbox together with my ESET AND AVG no virus detected yet.. im getting lazy to upload it to virustotal.com cos the file is 50mb

well i already using this crack and no problems at all

first off is the kms based? second foward your clock MORE than 180 days and see if its still activated...

it include kms activator though screenshots :

Posted Image

180 days? uhmm im not willing to wait for 180 days.. you.. can u wait for 180 days? hahaha

watever u said.. most important is there's a fix.. so say thanks

It is a little big as an activator :coolwink:

yeah bcoz it includes many unnecessary tools

screenshots :

Posted Image

Posted Image

is that okay??

Its just abother dirty hack, not an actual real activation like a KMS, MAK or a Loader.

are you sure it a dirty hack?? think before u type.. if u want mak or kms activator this package include it use ur brain men?!

its not only for windows 8 ... also for those older version of windows

Posted Image

umm advance your system clock MORE than 180 days and show meits still activated. no waiting involved simply advance the clock and reboot. avira shows it as a trojan dropper

• Administrator

@visualbuffs: Looking at the screenshots, we've tried/had this fix before, probably was reported not working. :)

Thanks for posting, Visualbuffs :) Are you using this yourself? And if so, would you mind clearing up a few queries from me? Is this an offline activator? And does the online validation check option work?

BTW, as of yesterday, the IP from MDL was working (online KMS) ;)

@visualbuffs: Looking at the screenshots, we've tried/had this fix before, probably was reported not working. :)

Maybe this is a newer version? :dunno:

Too early to judge

better you provide another some screenshot such ;

Windows activated not only activating process

Windows update working

Activator also working for older version of Windows coz regarding your post #7 it looks GREYED OUT

and as Calguy post

And does the online validation check option work?

did you try by yourself ?

no offence :wub: but members here (exclude me :P ) had really BIG hope there's an activator working...

I haven't tried it yet, I have no machines that run Windows 8. Okay... It's a self-extracting RAR, wrapped by another self extracting RAR, and inside that a lots of stuff. Anyway, it looks like this activator not just install SLIC/Key/or whatever to make Win8 registered, but also replace some Win8 DLL and EXE - I think to remove "trial" watermark.

unknownasphyxiated

hacktivator will not last forevor...

if m$ issued an update to update those patched item,then you will no longer activated

Even i know it a month before. The problem with this activator is disabled future like changing the profile picture and start background .

Are not enabled :|

this is fake. we have been going through this once before, any crack having a size of 40 mb or larger is fake. it was created by koreans and it was fake.

it will only fake activate your pc, the activation aint real.

its working on my physical machine windows 8 pro x64

this is fake. we have been going through this once before, any crack having a size of 40 mb or larger is fake. it was created by koreans and it was fake.

it will only fake activate your pc, the activation aint real.

that is not real activation check by slmgr /dli in cmd then activation gone see.....................

you guys are noob!! this is not activator.. this is watermark remover!!! so ur windows trial will remove!

this tools is similar to wat remover!!

Thanks for posting, Visualbuffs :) Are you using this yourself? And if so, would you mind clearing up a few queries from me? Is this an offline activator? And does the online validation check option work?

BTW, as of yesterday, the IP from MDL was working (online KMS) ;)

Maybe this is a newer version? :dunno:

yes im using this tool! yup online activation working just fine... impact i activate my windows online

Too early to judge

better you provide another some screenshot such ;

Windows activated not only activating process

Windows update working

Activator also working for older version of Windows coz regarding your post #7 it looks GREYED OUT

and as Calguy post

And does the online validation check option work?

did you try by yourself ?

no offence :wub: but members here (exclude me :P ) had really BIG hope there's an activator working...

see the screenshot on my post.. i will add an evidence also will change the date to 2014 if it still activated

this activator is released last month, it is a fake crack. you cant change personalize setting

this crack will remove the WAT that's why personalize setting was unable to change! this is crack not activator ! see my post for alternative personalize setting changer

Even i know it a month before. The problem with this activator is disabled future like changing the profile picture and start background .

Are not enabled :|

yes that's the bad thing you encounter about this crack.. well there's an alternative program to change it see my post !

hacktivator will not last forevor...

if m$ issued an update to update those patched item,then you will no longer activated

it activate forever cos it remove the WAT

see my screenshot on my updated post

that is not real activation check by slmgr /dli in cmd then activation gone see.....................

this is WAT REMOVER

Archived