GTA:4 For PC

irefay

Hey its here, Links have a life of about 15 min so the best advice I can offer is google it. Hopefully someone will find some stable links soon.

• Replies 29
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GTA IV PC Game Requirements:

Minimum System Requirements

OS: Windows Vista - Service Pack 1 /XP - Service Pack 3

Processor: Intel Core Duo 1.8Ghz, AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4Ghz

Memory: 1.5GB Vista / 1GB XP,

REQUIRED SPACE: 16GB Free Hard Drive Space

Video Card: 256 NVIDIA 7900 / 257MB ATI X1900

Recommend System Requirements

OS: Windows Vista - Service Pack 1 /XP - Service Pack 3

Processor: Intel Core 2 Dual 2.4Ghz AMD Phenom X3 2.1 Ghz

Memory: 2.5GB Vista / 2.5GB XP,

REQUIRED SPACE: 18 GB Free Hard Drive Space

Video Card: 512MB NVIDIA 8600 / 512MB ATI 3870

DAMN!!!

System Requirements worst then deadspace.

Plus

As expected GTA IV : PC version is now released, and as usual untouched CLONE-DVD images of the original game got leaked on BitTorrent portals, thousands of users are now in the leeching queue to download the game, However, no working crack or activation hack seem to exist now for using the pirated copies of the game.

im going to wait and get it on newsgroups when then a fix to that nasty drm copy protection they are using.

• Administrator

Reccomended specs are a bit of beast!

To be honest... i have this game for the 360 and wasn't overally impressed.

even a crack's out, but not a proper scene release..

it's p2p stuff & buggy, sometimes you'll get shaky cam.. search for "FCUKTHESCENE" rls.. [stupid name as scene will own 'em all by a proper release..]

added: GTA.IV.Crack.Securom.Bypass.Launcher.UBER-PROPER-FeD0R works perfect (except command line arguments don't work).. GTA.IV.Crack.Only.READNFO-0x0008 is the same, 0x0008 simple stole the FeD0R rls.. at least they left the scene for good..

irefay, you've made a mistake. Recommended processor is Core 2 Quad and NOT Core 2 Duo. ;)

Recommended System Requirements

* OS: Windows Vista - Service Pack 1 / XP - Service Pack 3

* Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.4Ghz, AMD Phenom X3 2.1Ghz

* Memory: 2 GB (Windows XP) 2.5 GB (Windows Vista)

* 18 GB Free Hard Drive Space

* Video Card: 512MB NVIDIA 8600 / 512MB ATI 3870

Try this!

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest

Demonoid, technically you are correct. The Recommended requirements is core 2 quad but the minimum requirements is core 2 duo. Per: http://www.rockstargames.com/support/req_s...p;submit=Submit

System Requirements

Supported Operating Systems

* Windows Vista (plus Service Pack 1)

* Windows XP (plus Service Pack 3)

plus DirectX 9

plus Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5

Minimum

* Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8Ghz, AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4Ghz

* Memory: 1.5GB

* Free Hard Drive Space: 16GB

* Video Card: 256MB NVidia 7900 / 256MB ATI X1900

* DirectX 9 compatible Stereo Sound Card

* Keyboard

* Mouse

Recommended

* Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.4Ghz, AMD Phenom X3 2.1Ghz

* Memory: 2GB (Windows XP) 2.5GB (Windows Vista)

* Free Hard Drive Space: 18GB

* Video Card: 512MB NVIDIA 8600 / 512MB ATI 3870

* DirectX 9 compatible Surround Sound Card

* Keyboard

* Mouse

Other

Initial activation requires internet connection; Online play requires log-in to Games for Windows - LIVE and Rockstar Games Social Club (13+ to register); requires disc in drive to play (unlimited installations); software installations required including Sony DADC SecuROM, Adobe Flash, DirectX, and Microsoft's .NET Framework, Games for Windows - LIVE, and Internet Explorer.

Anyone who deals with PC games knows there is a particular group that has a very good rep. Razor1911.

Rapidshare

Share Code:

/files/171154067/Grand_Theft_Auto_IV_Crack_Only-Razor1911.rar

Tested and it works wonderfully.

GTA IV PC Patch 1.0.1.0 Out

It should pop up with the GFW thing when you start the game saying you need to get the patch..

But easier you'll get it from these links:

microsoft direct link: http://msxb-d1.vo.llnw.net:3074/content/54...08310000183.cab

mirrors: http://files.filefront.com/GTAIV+PC+Patchz...;/fileinfo.html & http://download.gta-expert.com/index.php?a...oad&id=1810

Supposed fixes:

* A fix to the crash after legal screen that some German customers were reporting.

* Numerous improvements to the video editor: Smarter naming of videos, improved rendering quality, better fx during replays.

* Fix to bowling while using certain sensitive mice.

* Fix for ATI 1900 shadows.

* Overall savings to memory.

* Graphic improvements to particle systems and mirrors.

* Multiplayer character settings are preserved.

* Support for DirectInput controllers.

"Some users are experiencing a "spinning camera" issue after installing the new GTA IV PC patch. Rockstar Games has apologised for this, and provided a temporary solution at our forums": http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=383279 d'oh!

my unofficial crack info..: ;)

fed0r crack works & razor1911 crack works, just don't overwrite the GTAIV.exe if you use the razor1911 crack as that file's patched.. it still works tho.. :)

Ouch... very high requirements...

We can get it to run smoothly but at the cost of the graphics... Gotto turn off most of the effects... Did it with Tomb Raider Underworld and hav played and m done with it... But without the effects it was just any other game...

M downloading GTA IV now... If i get it to run, m sure you can too...

I wasn't able to play the game on my laptop

CPU: Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz

RAM: 2.0 GB

Graphics: Nvidia 7600 Go

obviously my graphics card is too humble :)

Rashad:

Yeah, tell me about it, I spent two grand on a new mac book pro and it barily makes requirements...

It just seems to me that video game designers push the limit of graphics programing too far. Work on streamlining the graphics so it works better on more systems insted of crappy except on all but a few systems.

Rashad:

Yeah, tell me about it, I spent two grand on a new mac book pro and it barily makes requirements...

It just seems to me that video game designers push the limit of graphics programing too far. Work on streamlining the graphics so it works better on more systems insted of crappy except on all but a few systems.

I am thinking of EUROCOM M570TU Montebello , it comes equipped with 9800GTS and it can be configured for 2200USD

I hope it will run it if I decide to buy it :P

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8Ghz

i have a intel 3GHz 2003 pc. what is that equal to with intel core duo requirement?

i final replaced my apg 9800 pro 128mb for a pci 8400 gs 512mb in order to place deadspace. (256 mb and shader 3 req)

To high requirements for this game, I found GTA vice city and san andreas even better then this I've had expected more from it.

Archived