WIndows 8 RTM Watermark and Activation Notification Remover

aurics

Windows 8 RTM Watermark and Activation Notification Remover v3.3

Posted Image

Windows 8 RTM Lock Screen, Account Picture, Metro and Start Screen Background and Color Personalization v3.2

Posted Image

About

Remover: Removes desktop water mark and prevents activation notification from appearing.
Personalization: Changes account picture, metro background, start screen picture and background color.

Supported systems

Windows 8 RTM :

Pro, Pro WMC, Core, Enterprise
x86 / x64 versions

Note: if you have older version installed you can update to 3.3 just installing on top of it without uninstalling first.

Download

Download Link 1
Sharecode:
/download-62765c72.html

Download Link 2
Sharecode:
/40339723/
Added versions 3.3 of removal and and version 3.2 of personalization tool.
Adjustment for windows update KB2751352.

Added version 3.0 of personalization tool.
You can set different user account pictures for all accounts.

Added version 3.0 of removal tool and version 2.8 of personalization tool.
Fixed a bug when more than one user account is used.

Added version 2.9 of removal tool and version 2.6 of personalization tool.
Fixed 2 bugs related to language packs ( French, Spanish and maybe others ).
Fixed 1 generic bug: lock screen background isn't visible when the tool is used for first time and had to be reapplied again after log off.

Added version 2.8 of removal tool and version 2.4 of personalization tool.
Fixed a bug related to some language packs for example Hungarian.
A little interface addition of the personalization tool.

Added version 2.6 of the removal tool
Now supports Windows 8 with language packs installed.
Reduced size of the removal program.

Update: little optimization of the package

Added versions 2.2 of Windows 8 removal tool and personalization tool
Removal tool:
Improved notification removal when you don't use volume license ( glvk, kms ) key, you can just update without uninstalling the older version.

Added check for older non RTM builds
Personalization tool:
Optimized file size down to 1 mb

Added version 2.0 of Windows 8 personalization
Metro background and start / lock screen picture

Added version 1.0 of Windows 8 personalization

Version 2.0
Improved notification removal without a start up process .

Version 1.0
For the notification removal it's killing explorer thread GetActivationFactory at windows start up and if you are using similar program or technique for thread killing you would be better off uninstalling it first.

• Replies 26
  • Views 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks intresting, give it a try.

Anybody working on a hack to enable PC Personalization without activating Windows?

Thanks a lot,next activation???

i think someone will release mini kms offline activator in the future

Worked for me, but its pointless for me really.

windows 8 doesn't have trial period or any expiration date its permanently in activation notification mode

so if you remove that you can use it without expiration and any nags indefinitely

windows 8 doesn't have trial period or any expiration date its permanently in activation notification mode

so if you remove that you can use it without expiration and any nags indefinitely

But you won't be able to personalize your computer, but I did not know you could trial it indefinitely, and yes it may be useful if that's the case.

But you won't be able to personalize your computer, but I did not know you could trial it indefinitely, and yes it may be useful if that's the case.

This what I'm talking about, Any one working on a hack to enable full personalize without Activation?

This what I'm talking about, Any one working on a hack to enable full personalize without Activation?

You mean an Activator?

You mean an Activator?

Not Activator actually, what i mean is a some kind of unlocker, that can unlock all feature of Windows 8 even the Windows 8 not activated yet (you know that Windows 8 came out with 1000 times Rearm). Unlike Windows 7 that have no limit in feature even running in trial mode (Not Activated) but only have 3 times rearm count. That's why timesurfer from mdl made a script that can reset the rearm count, to restore the rearm limit back to 3 times so that user can user Windows 7 for free without have to activate it.

I hope you can get my point, thanks.

Sorry for the bad English, Peace :)

Registry trick to gain unlimited time access in windows 8 enterpriseHKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SoftwareProtectionPlatform\Plugins\Objectsdeleting this Objects and its sub elements you can use windows 8 unlimited time but without activation ! no watermark either.....

Found on MDL, this is just like I was talking about. Some reported it's working some reported not working. Feel free to try.

Registry trick to gain unlimited time access in windows 8 enterpriseHKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SoftwareProtectionPlatform\Plugins\Objectsdeleting this Objects and its sub elements you can use windows 8 unlimited time but without activation ! no watermark either.....

Found on MDL, this is just like I was talking about. Some reported it's working some reported not working. Feel free to try.

Careful with this one disables Software Protection Platform, if you try the apps store it will not connect @ least on Win 8 Pro. I am installing Win 8 ENT on a virtual machine to try. At the very least export your registry hive before trying it out. Update: I did try this on a virtual Win 8 ENT 64, The watermarks still appear but the activate windows screen did not appear. This is on a machine using a Microsoft Account, the Apps store and SkyDrive were accessible. The catch with this is you have temporarily at least broken SPP. Product ID: Not Available. Have a backup of Your Registry Hive.

Added version 2.0 of Windows 8 personalization

Metro background and start / lock screen picture

note:

for Win8 Core and Pro if you are using retail key (not vl, kms) look here

Link

share code:

/4Ke61YH2

at bottom of the page are gvlk ( kms ) keys, find your edition and the default key, start administrator command prompt, type:

slmgr.vbs -upk

this removes your key and then add the new vl, kms key by typing this:

slmgr.vbs -ipk xxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxx

Added versions 2.2 of Windows 8 removal tool and personalization tool

Removal tool:

Improved notification removal when you don't use volume license ( glvk, kms ) key, you can just update without uninstalling the older version.

Added check for older non RTM builds

Personalization tool:

Optimized file size down to 1 mb

Added version 2.6 of the removal tool

Now supports Windows 8 with language packs installed. ( you can update to 2.6 without uninstalling )

Reduced size of the removal program.

Added version 2.8 of removal tool and version 2.4 of personalization tool.

Fixed a bug related to some language packs for example Hungarian.

A little interface addition of the personalization tool.

Added version 2.9 of removal tool and version 2.6 of personalization tool.

Fixed 2 bugs related to language packs ( French, Spanish and maybe others ).

Fixed 1 generic bug: lock screen background isn't visible when the tool is used for first time and had to be reapplied again after log off.

Added version 3.0 of removal tool and version 2.8 of personalization tool.

Fixed a bug when more than one user account is used.

( if you want to use the personalization tool on additional accounts set them as administrator accounts ).

• 4 weeks later...

Archived