jalaffa

• Replies 1.3k
  • Views 211.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear All,

I have found a breaktrough from my windows experience, for some unknow reason and I don't know why, my notebook takes almost 30 to 40 minutes to install Netframework 4.0, and on Windows XP after this lenghtly delay, all applications that work under this framework, encounters random and unexplanable bugs, and when I have tried DK 2012 on my Windows XP OS, it fail to shut down properly, and that's the reason, the crack for x86 doesn't work properly, but the fault is not of the crack itself, but it's my machine; moving forward after installing Windows 7 x86, the same delay on installing netframework 4 occurs, but then again all aplication that run on Netframework 4, works at they should and hence the crack works flawlessly, I really don''t know the reason why netframework 4 fails to install properly on my machine and the reason for the 30/40 minutes delay on completing installation, this gives me a motive to not to move to XP, because all aplications will fail to run properly.

Does anyone here knows the reason for this, is it related with the BIOS of my motherboard that causes this conflit? Because all other machines I have worked, don't have this problem, even on Windows XP

Thanks

.Net framework is a software framework and programs written for that framework operates in a software environment. It has nothing to do with your firmware which is what your BIOS is and that works typically in a hardware environment. :yes:

Typically, the upgrade from 3.5 to 4.0/4.5 should have taken a few minutes at most. 40 Minutes is enough to install an entire OS for God's sake! :o

BTW, it's DOT Net Framework and not Net Framework as you seem to have typed in multiple times :spank: :P

My .Net Framework 4.0 took quite a few minutes to install, too. Because I had forgotten to turn my antivirus off :P

thanks anuraag let's see if this time around flasher11 made it work :)

it 's still old crack, he wrap it into patch. i try it few days ago

Patch Doesnt work here :argue: :doctor:

I'm beginning to suspect that flasher11 is employed with Condusiv. :think:

I don't think so. What are they benefitting by creating a fake patch?

Just take a second look at the length (and breadth) of this thread - both, Diskeeper fanboys & disbelievers as well have been trying out this latest release . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . without discrimination.

i think mods should close this thread until a working patch comes out,let's stop with the flasher11 fake patches nonsense

already.

Just take a second look at the length (and breadth) of this thread - both, Diskeeper fanboys & disbelievers as well have been trying out this latest release . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . without discrimination.
Ah, I see your point...what do we do to determine this?

The patch-Flasher1 from (01/11/2012 16:31)works like a charm!!! :showoff:

Do not foolish other's from using(testing) it!!! :sorry:

The patch-Flasher1 from (01/11/2012 16:31)works like a charm!!! :showoff:

Do not foolish other's from using(testing) it!!! :sorry:

it doesnt work period.

Lemme try this game now -

NOOO THIS PATCH DOESN"T WORK!!! :o :o :o

Archived