jalaffa

- Enjoy. Will be out for family vacation.

Is it normal to get this screen every time i launch Diskeeper ? :P

problem.jpg

:cheers:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Views 213.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

problem.jpg

Still the same plague that hunts Diskeeper?

software182

problem.jpg

Just activate it online, and you'll get this

Windows%2B8.1%2Bx64-2015-06-01-12-04-48.

Sledge also add condusive.com to hosts file, if you remove the line from hosts file and try to "check for updates and upgrade.." you'll get this..

Windows%2B8.1%2Bx64-2015-06-01-11-39-30.

i've also set the date to 25 june, and no nag screen :), manual defrag works fine...

i'm testing the reclaim space now, it works on my VM but i'm trying it with my real machine...

will report later here.

I don't follow, do we have to activated it online or not? What do you mean by host file?

software182

I don't follow, do we have to activated it online or not? What do you mean by host file?

Just download the setup from sledge post. Sledge has made a document in it.

Just activate it online

Not working for me :unsure:

error.jpg

I've got this message too...Make sure your Firewall doesn't block diskeeper.

btw, Manual Defrag, Reclaim Space is working... just tested it with my 1 TB hardrive :) even it took more than 45 Minutes, lol.

So if I follow as peer Sledge's instructions, will I get a working Diskeeper 12 server?

software182

Just activate it online

Or you can try to activate it offline,

1. Remove the 127.0.0.1 www.condusiv.com from hosts file.

2. Just copy your activation text and go to this address

http://www.condusiv.com/activation/activate.aspx#

3. Click Activate now, and you'll get your activation code..

uu.png

4. Use it to activate your DK 12 Server Edition, here's the proof, i just tried it again after reinstalling my DK 12 Server Edition ( see the clock and i'm offline :) )

Windows%2B8.1%2Bx64-2015-06-01-22-12-07.

5. Done :)

software182

So if I follow as peer Sledge's instructions, will I get a working Diskeeper 12 server?

Sometimes you need to learn or try it by yourself...

i believe you can follow the instruction from Sledge, don't you ? have you tried it ?

software182

I still get "Activation failed"

Also with offline activation ? That's weird, i'll try it with my sister's laptop later....

Sorry man, i can only help like that... maybe you can ask sledge :)

I still get "Activation failed"

You've got Blacklisted from Condusiv' Activation Servers i think.

All what you have to do already is to Clean Your Reg From Leftovers which could be left by your previous DK12Pro | Servers Installations!

just my Point of View for me it works like a Sledge in Snowy Days lol! Big Thnx to him!

@lyon... just pop in .. on vacation... anyway, i just installed it on the laptop i have... i do not see any issues here in my part.. activated succesfully as per documentation provided.....see below

ds1.jpgds2.jpg

PS: may not be able to stay longer... :) bye

november_ra1n

Kaspersky also flagged this as Trojan-Banker.....

Same here, i was going to test on Vmware after download Kaspersky eat the installation files rapidly.

Maybe they closed loophole? No activation possible, online gives 'invalid key', offline does not accept the generated auth code. Never had Diskkeeper installed before.

doubleagent

Maybe yeah, it gives me an error: Failed with lac less than 20 bytes for serialnumber

Maybe yeah, it gives me an error: Failed with lac less than 20 bytes for serialnumber

2015-06-03_18h45_00.md.png

Works like a charm!

That is kind of strange, I tried it on 3 different Windows installations and it always failed. I'm certainly not from yesterday. Also trying the offline always fails.

I could however activate it manipulating the license, but then the manual defrag does not work. Well, somehow I need to spend my time on things I don't even use. :showoff:

software182

Well, the retail setup from sledge actuallly works for me, i haven't got any trial nag since 1 June 2015 in my PC

And yes, it doesn't work anymore even if you install in refresh Windows 7 /8 :( really sad they block it too fast. Damn you condusiv.

Looks like i'm back using DK 2011 EnterpriseServer for my sister's laptop :)

Installed: 2015-06-02

No Trialware Popup, autodefrag: works, manual defrag: works, reclaim space: works!!!

2015-06-06_08h34_59.md.png

2015-06-06_08h35_20.md.png

2015-06-06_08h35_37.md.png

hello guys... just slipped thru with the laptop... To those who failed athe activation...yes it does fail as they have already blocked / limit the server license....to those who have successfully activated it previously... you will always be activated as long as you dont format or change hardware your pc....they are tied inside the registry hardware, system time, windows registry... you can do some systracer to find it out.

nevertheless, i still dont have time to look into this further in those who failed activation as im still having my family time.

PS: To knowledge, hamanokaito: Vlocity endpoint R3 will send it to you after i get back , no need to launch the launcher at startup...will always be istrialware=0, improved coding in vservice.xml ( VB.net so not flagged as virus -- previously using batch file conversion, some reported as virus, so av eat it, taking into account AVs installed from different system ) Still language in english, sorry but needs different language translation which i dont know...

Till then...

Archived