Buying new Hard Disk

Anees77

• Replies 40
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least somebody noticed, I don't want to start nagging about every little thing, but guys please try to keep useless comments(I know they might be entertaining, but still) to either yourself or the Tavern :rolleyes:

When I joined this forum I liked to make a joke now and then(still do, less time to do so though), but try to keep it to a minimal level(when I'm in a good mood, medium level maybe :dance2:).

Edit: Whoops, there we go ^^^^^^, a joke ;) It was however used in a useful context! :hypocrite:

I am getting mad:

I have 1x 250GB Sata2 ... in my pc. This is the only disk I have now.

I need more space so I decided to buy a new one (I didnt recieve the external one, because out of stock and now Im thinking...).

I dont really need an external disk, so I can save some money and get this -> 68,99 € in my country. Its a 640GB and its cheaper than the external 500GB -> 78,49 €.

What do you think?

@Shought: Your post is offtopic ;) Joking! :D

EDiT: Fixed link.

I am getting mad:

I have 1x 250GB Sata2 ... in my pc. This is the only disk I have now.

I need more space so I decided to buy a new one (I didnt recieve the external one, because out of stock and now Im thinking...).

I dont really need an external disk, so I can save some money and get this -> 68,99 € in my country. Its a 640GB and its cheaper than the external 500GB -> 78,49 €.

What do you think?

@Shought: Your post is offtopic ;) Joking! :D

EDiT: Fixed link.

WD Caviar Blue really looks kool and it has 3GBPS transfer man thts sexxy but go for drive with max cache it will increase the performance of disk further and i think its a wise choice if you want do you have something portable to carry data for data transfers otherwise think seriously about external drive..... :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:

Archived