ESET Product Activation

Dukun Cabul

Cool Man It Works. I Tried ESET PureFix 2.03 it does not Work on any ESET Product ESET PureFix 2.02 Works But This Works on All PRoducts Cool I Have Tested it On All Products

Thanx for Information Mate :showoff:

• Replies 173
  • Views 70.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool Man It Works. I Tried ESET PureFix 2.03 it does not Work on any ESET Product ESET PureFix 2.02 Works But This Works on All PRoducts Cool I Have Tested it On All Products

Glad to know it works ...

Now it's time for me to say good bye for everyone ....

It's a nice place to stay but unfortunately I cannot join the forum anymore

THANK YOU FOR NSANE AND ALL NSANE MEMBERS ......

Good Bye :sadbye: :sadbye:

Why Ur Going To Left Forum What Happn??? :unsure: :( :wtf:

Glad to know it works ...

Now it's time for me to say good bye for everyone ....

It's a nice place to stay but unfortunately I cannot join the forum anymore

THANK YOU FOR NSANE AND ALL NSANE MEMBERS ......

Good Bye :sadbye: :sadbye:

Why would you go so soon?

• Administrator

How to download file on mediafire? Do I need to install their program on my pc and use the sharecode from there?

thanks

Read this. ;)

Tried twice to get the activator to work with Eset V6 RC, using Windows 8 RTM activated. It will work fine if you leave it on the regular update, but if you select "Pre-release Updates" it come up with an error, saying you cannot update. To bad, looks really promising, wonder if it is a Windows 8 thing or ???

Any Suggestions

gws

No success aplying ESET Product Activator v6.5 on some XP systems, ESET Endpoint Antivirus 5.0.2126.0.

It starts msconfig.exe and after that does not give any message about success, progress indicator, nothing. After a reboot in safe mode, aplying it again, reboot, and no activation...

Any suggestions? Does exist a new version?

Posted Image

No success aplying ESET Product Activator v6.5 on some XP systems, ESET Endpoint Antivirus 5.0.2126.0.

It starts msconfig.exe and after that does not give any message about success, progress indicator, nothing. After a reboot in safe mode, aplying it again, reboot, and no activation...

Any suggestions? Does exist a new version?

Posted Image

There is not a new version. I would try uninstalling the program with the ESET Uninstaller, reinstalling the program, and applying the patch again.

No success aplying ESET Product Activator v6.5 on some systems.

On Windows XP, it starts msconfig.exe and does not give any message about success, progress indicator, nothing.

Any suggestions?

Sorry that I had insisted, but I really wanted to make the fix works.

It seems to be an AutoIt script that doesn't works with some systems. It doesn't show any progress indicator, no messages, no logs, nothing. It was started at safe mode, many times, different profiles, etc.

On the system that it hasn't worked, I've used TNod, without issues.

Posted Image

No success aplying ESET Product Activator v6.5 on some systems.

On Windows XP, it starts msconfig.exe and does not give any message about success, progress indicator, nothing.

Any suggestions?

//www.nsaneforu..._80?do=findComment&comment=474706

Or you could just start it in safe mode yourself and apply the fix.

I already did and it still doesn't work

test windows xp sp3 x86

• 1 month later...

Archived