ESET Product Activation

Dukun Cabul

good don t you have a way to work on x 64 ?

• Replies 173
  • Views 71k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, just use PurplebeanZ eset-fix.. works on both, 32 & 64-bit versions, also with the new eset's ..

• 1 month later...

EPA version 6.5 released

supports Windows XP/Vista/7

compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit

already tested with ESET NOD32 Antivirus, ESET Smart Security 5, ESET Endpoint Security 5, and ESET Smart Security 6 RC

EPA version 6.5 released

already tested with ESET NOD32 Antivirus, ESET Smart Security 5, ESET Endpoint Security 5, and ESET Smart Security 6 RC

If I used 6.4, do I need to reactivate with the new version?

EPA version 6.5 released

No need, but you can try it with no worry ...it's really safe

EPA is unique, although all you need is only one time activation but you can run EPA anytime without losing your database (even no matter how many times you you run it in a single day !)

EPA v6.5 is almost the same with EPA v6.4, only improved the booting processes so now EPA v6.5 can be used on older PC with slow processor/speed

EPA version 6.5 released

EPA is unique, although all you need is only one time activation but you can run EPA anytime without losing your database (even no matter how many times you you run it in a single day !)

EPA v6.5 is almost the same with EPA v6.4, only improved the booting processes so now EPA v6.5 can be used on older PC with slow processor/speed

So when a newer version of ESET comes out, will I have to reapply the fix?

EPA version 6.5 released

So when a newer version of ESET comes out, will I have to reapply the fix?

Yup ...if you install the new version you need to reapply the fix

So what is the difference between this fix and Purefix? Or this fix and box-mara fix? I like the fact that this fix allows the modules to update. It would be amazing if you could combine the ability of the preinstall (like box and Purefix) with the ability to update program modules and allow the fix to remain after an update to the antivirus. Not sure if all of that is possible, but just an idea. I know a lot of hard work goes into the fixes as they are now.

Thanks again for your hard work, all!

Cool Man It Works. I Tried ESET PureFix 2.03 it does not Work on any ESET Product ESET PureFix 2.02 Works But This Works on All PRoducts Cool I Have Tested it On All Products

Cool Man It Works. I Tried ESET PureFix 2.03 it does not Work on any ESET Product ESET PureFix 2.02 Works But This Works on All PRoducts Cool I Have Tested it On All Products

Glad to know it works ...

Now it's time for me to say good bye for everyone ....

It's a nice place to stay but unfortunately I cannot join the forum anymore

THANK YOU FOR NSANE AND ALL NSANE MEMBERS ......

Good Bye :sadbye: :sadbye:

It's a nice place to stay but unfortunately I cannot join the forum anymore

. . . . . . . . . . . . . and what makes you say that so often??? :unsure:

Archived