ESET Product Activation

Dukun Cabul

• Administrator

You guys sure? Enabling memory mapping in BIOS doesn't change anything?

• Replies 173
  • Views 70.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with you.sharing memory from RAM does not change any thing in available memory.

Hi, this is your, look in License type, say No license.

@DC :P

can you post link to download ESET Product Activator v5 so i can try it?

im not gonna install RC security program

activator v6 works on apps v5

Posted Image

Look the attached image mine (using tnod o minodlogin) in License type, say Licencia de pago

What does this mean that this fix is a Trial Resetter.

post-39932-0-55390300-1343058148_thumb.j

madeinheaven

[Dukun Cabul@], he may be newbie but deserve to get some credit, least he take his time finding and posting something for the community. What majority of people does going to the topic if the fix is working stay quite not even say just a thanks, if doesn't work complain about it.

House_maniac

I agree with you.sharing memory from RAM does not change any thing in available memory.

so to you thats what? a windows bug? if you want to be sure remove your grahpic card and make a test by checking your memory again! this can't be a bug type it on google its explained everywhere :)

ABOUT - ESET Product Activation 6 by Nikko :

= Uninstalled « Eset EndPoint Security 5.0.2122.1 » and « TNod User & Password Finder 1.4.2.1 (Final) » but 1st took note of all Installed components that we can see on ABOUT.

= Installed again Eset EndPoint Security 5.0.2122.1 and this time with « ESET Product Activation 6 » and updated.

These are the differences found :

Personal Firewall module , shows , instead of 1082 (2012.05.15) is now --» 1079 (2012.04.12) ;

Antispam module , shows , instead of 1022 (2012.06.01) is now --» 1021 (2012.01.24) ;

Missing : - Self-defense support module--» 1018 ( 2010..08.12 )

All the rest is equal.

Maybe on next update everything will be updated. Even so it`s not a big difference...

First Update of 42 483 Kb

Virus signature database --» 7 323 ( 2012.07.23 )

Mine is WinXP Pro SP3 (32bits)

Jofre

Dukun Cabul

ABOUT - ESET Product Activation 6 by Nikko :

= Uninstalled « Eset EndPoint Security 5.0.2122.1 » and « TNod User & Password Finder 1.4.2.1 (Final) » but 1st took note of all Installed components that we can see on ABOUT.

= Installed again Eset EndPoint Security 5.0.2122.1 and this time with « ESET Product Activation 6 » and updated.

These are the differences found :

Personal Firewall module , shows , instead of 1082 (2012.05.15) is now --» 1079 (2012.04.12) ;

Antispam module , shows , instead of 1022 (2012.06.01) is now --» 1021 (2012.01.24) ;

Missing : - Self-defense support module--» 1018 ( 2010..08.12 )

All the rest is equal.

Maybe on next update everything will be updated. Even so it`s not a big difference...

First Update of 42 483 Kb

Virus signature database --» 7 323 ( 2012.07.23 )

Mine is WinXP Pro SP3 (32bits)

Jofre

Finally, someone with "Grade A" working ... not only talking

thanks for the review

(CONT.)

ABOUT - ESET Product Activation 6 by Nikko - Posted by @Dukun Cabul

As expected,

On 24.07.2012 :-

= « Virus signature database » was updated automatically to 7325 ;

= « Advanced antispam module » was updated to 1046 ( 2012.07.24 ), when yesterday was 1045 ( 2012.07.17) ;

= « Antivirus and antispyware scanner module » was updated to 1365 ( 2012.07.24 ) , when yesterday was 1363 ( 2012.07.02 )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Excellent Fix ! So far, for me, this is the best done ...

Jofre

PurplebeanZ

@Jofre - I have had a poke around this activator to see how it works, and I think you'll find it is just updating from the trial servers same as PureFix and Mara fix :P

Infact it makes almost the same changes ;)

@Jofre - I have had a poke around this activator to see how it works, and I think you'll find it is just updating from the trial servers same as PureFix and Mara fix :P

Hi, so this activator is equal to the purefix or mara, only more "simple" ? Right buddy?

Thanks, PurpleBeanz, for confirming that this is just a trial resetter doing the same changes as your tested and proven Purefix !

PurplebeanZ

Hi, so this activator is equal to the purefix or mara, only more "simple" ? Right buddy?

It is far more simple, and doesn't take into account the need to do the initial update to enable HIPs etc ;)

It is far more simple, and doesn't take into account the need to do the initial update to enable HIPs etc ;)

So it's basically it is the simplified version of your fix?

Hey i just downloaded your ESET Product Activation and just before testing it i realised this issue

How u can only use 3.75 Gb of your 4Gb RAM in 64bit OS?! :s

How can i use the whole 4gb help please

Use run command and type "msconfig." Click boot tab, advanced options, and uncheck maximum memory box. Save and reboot.

Doesn't work on 64-bit. Used anti-virus link posted in activator readme :(

Detects Windows wrongly as 32-bit and doesn't detect the install.

user@nsaneforums

the same 4 me

Dukun Cabul

the same 4 me

Well ... I should close/delete this topic until I found the working one ..... right

Maybe just works for 32 bit OS...It`s OK for me... so I`ll keep it on my Fixes collection. :)

Dukun Cabul

Maybe just works for 32 bit OS...It`s OK for me... so I`ll keep it on my Fixes collection. :)

So do I .....mine is 32-bit. I'm trying to reach Nikko to inform this issue .....

BTW (out of topic) ..... I want to close my account, do you know how to do that ?

dont close this account. i think we will lose all that you have posted

I'm sure it can not update ESET modules.

@madeinheaven

yes i think.

WARNING !

This activator doesn't work on 64-bit

ESET Product Activator v6

(Activation Tool For ESET Products)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Download

Site: http://www.mediafire.com

Sharecode: /?50pes22xfi2xuso

INSTRUCTIONS

• Download ESET product latest version (version 5 or version 6 RC). Download link for ESET products included in download file.

• Install ESET product >> Activate Later.

• Run ESET Product Activator >> click on [Activate] button >> your computer will (automatically) restart in Safe mode.

• While in Safe mode, Run ESET Product Activator >> click on [Activate] button >> your ESET product will be activated and computer will (automatically) restart back in Normal mode.
Enjoy !

Try it later ! Doesn't no License means this is a trial reset tool ? It's full ,all modules can be updated?

Dukun Cabul

dont close this account. i think we will lose all that you have posted

Thank you for your concern. I will be so busy in the next couple months and perhaps unable to join the forum. I just don't want to leave "my home" unattended (even though, no valuable things in it .... ha ha ..)

I hope could join the forum again maybe around October 2012

• 2 weeks later...

Archived