ESET Product Activation

Dukun Cabul

Dukun Cabul

ESET Product Activator v6.5

(Activation Tool For ESET Products)

Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7 (32-bit/64-bit)

Posted Image

Posted Image

1) Test run with ESET Smart Security 6 RC on 64-bit O/S

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

2) Test run with ESET NOD32 Antivirus 6 RC on the same Computer/System

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

3) Test run with ESET Endpoint Security 5 on the same Computer/System

Posted Image

Posted Image

4) Test run with ESET Smart Security 5 on the same Computer/System

Posted Image

Posted Image

5) Test run with ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5 on the same Computer/System

Posted Image

Posted Image

Modules Comparison (ESET Smart Security 6 RC)

Posted Image

Modules Comparison (ESET NOD32 Antivirus 6 RC)

Posted Image

Of course, You will get more accurate result by comparing the modules after running your computer/ESET for several times

Download:

Site: http://www.mediafire.com

Sharecode: /?ge6r6c7myaeao41

Bye ..... :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

• Replies 173
  • Views 70.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this another trial resetter....? Do all modules update? More information is required..... <_< It looks like another Mara's or Purplebean's fix...

Dukun Cabul

Is this another trial resetter....? Do all modules update? More information is required..... <_< It looks like another Mara's or Purplebean's fix...

This is not reset tool.

This is activation tool, your ESET product will be activated (you need only activate your ESET one time) then you can update for life :P

Nothing lasts forever man. Purplebeans or Mara`s fix do a similar job, they activate ESET products so that they remain updating as if in trial mode. The main problem with these fixes is that not all modules are updated. You would need to get a screenshot of all modules in a normally activated product and compared it with the Eset product activated this way after some time of course.

plsu i dont mean to be rude but i susually dont download or use something from a none/newbie poster. post a couple 100 times so we know you are active and real first

Dukun Cabul

Nothing lasts forever man. Purplebeans or Mara`s fix do a similar job, they activate ESET products so that they remain updating as if in trial mode. The main problem with these fixes is that not all modules are updated. You would need to get a screenshot of all modules in a normally activated product and compared it with the Eset product activated this way after some time of course.

OK I will ...

In my experience, my old ESET Smart Security modules (version 5) always updated when I used ESET Product Activator v5 (older version) .... I have no idea about this new version :s

Dukun Cabul

plsu i dont mean to be rude but i susually dont download or use something from a none/newbie poster. post a couple 100 times so we know you are active and real first

It's all up to you man ..... I never force anyone to use this tool.

If you don't trust ... then don't download .... peace !

It's all up to you man ..... I never force anyone to use this tool.

If you don't trust ... then don't download .... peace !

now if one of the main members knows you then that be different. i just dont know you well enough thats all

• Administrator

Moved to Software Chat. Though it's true that it's a security related software so it should belong to Security and Privacy Center, we generally want all the fixes related things in Software Chat instead. ;)

Looking forward to the reviews of it. :)

unknownasphyxiated

@DC :P

can you post link to download ESET Product Activator v5 so i can try it?

im not gonna install RC security program

user@nsaneforums

@DC :P

can you post link to download ESET Product Activator v5 so i can try it?

im not gonna install RC security program

activator v6 works on apps v5

Posted Image

Rahul Yadav

:rolleyes: Someone plz confirm with these fixes all modules are updated??? :wtf:

madeinheaven

I remember Nikko, he used to make Kaspersky Trial Reset but i am not sure he is the same person!

Hey i just downloaded your ESET Product Activation and just before testing it i realised this issue

post-53296-0-99131100-1343037697_thumb.j

I'm sure it can not update ESET modules.

@madeinheaven

yes i think.

Hey i just downloaded your ESET Product Activation and just before testing it i realised this issue

How u can only use 3.75 Gb of your 4Gb RAM in 64bit OS?! :s

How can i use the whole 4gb help please

House_maniac

its good the small part is reserved for the operating system i guess don't worry in mine also it shows that :)

its good the small part is reserved for the operating system i guess don't worry in mine also it shows that :)
I use win7 64 bit and i have all of my 4Gb RAM."reserved for the operating system" What do you mean?It's new feature in OS? ;)

House_maniac

if you use onboard video card your operating system will automatically reserve some part of your ram i guess you use an external grahpic card with dedicated memory isn't it? its not a bug that what i was trying to tell him :)

Archived