SRS Audio Essentials 1.2.3.12 (Windows 7 & 8 x86/x64) -Workaround With Patch

madeinheaven

I have done that. The service is running with the new DLL in place, yet that error message keeps appearing regardless. I've tried restarting my PC to but to no avail.

• Replies 106
  • Views 82.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm getting "SRS Audio Essentials encountered an internal error. This can occur when required system services have been disabled.

Click the 'Start Service' button to remedy, or click 'Cancel' to quit the application."

Followed the instructions to the letter. On Windows 7 x64, any suggestions?

I have done that. The service is running with the new DLL in place, yet that error message keeps appearing regardless. I've tried restarting my PC to but to no avail.

Check the following post:-

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/135649-srs-audio-essentials-12312/page__st__20?do=findComment&comment=437990

i tried to activate on win7 x32,followed the instruction but it still says that the process has stopped working.a little help! :(

I run the windows update fix after i restarted the pc from srs install and now it works flawless. Thanks

:D KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

I'm afraid that won't solve your issue - your error is going to recur sooner or later (check my previous post if it does.) ;)

The program installed just fine, it's when I try to run it that I get that error. The SRS Audio Essentials main screen pops up but it's all darkened out, none of the functions are clickable, it stays like that for a long time, then I get the error message I originally posted. If I click the "Start Service" button, same thing happens.

The program installed just fine, it's when I try to run it that I get that error. The SRS Audio Essentials main screen pops up but it's all darkened out, none of the functions are clickable, it stays like that for a long time, then I get the error message I originally posted. If I click the "Start Service" button, same thing happens.

You probably did not read in the full spirit of the context in that post was made. ;)

Just a heads up, have noticed that once SES Essentials is successfully installed, those services can be reset to one's personal preference. However, the 'Server' service needs to be in a started state for SRS Essentials to be able to kick-start (even after being successfully installed.) :)

madeinheaven

• The program is not compatible with sound cards based on the specification of AC'97.

What is your sound sound card based?

You probably did not read in the full spirit of the context in that post was made. ;)

Just a heads up, have noticed that once SES Essentials is successfully installed, those services can be reset to one's personal preference. However, the 'Server' service needs to be in a started state for SRS Essentials to be able to kick-start (even after being successfully installed.) :)

I have copied across the DLL, and I've restarted the SRS HDAudio Lab Service (that is exactly as it is named in my service list). I don't see any other services pertaining to this program, am I missing something?

• The program is not compatible with sound cards based on the specification of AC'97.

What is your sound sound card based?

Realtek ALC888/1200.

I have copied across the DLL, and I've restarted the SRS HDAudio Lab Service (that is exactly as it is named in my service list). I don't see any other services pertaining to this program, am I missing something?

Yes, you're missing the fact that I mentioned nothing about "pertaining to this program." ;)

All that's required of you is to get into Services and then ensure that the Server service is set to Automatically and is started.

OHHHHH. Gotcha. Yup, that service is set to automatically run, and is doing it's thing. Same problem!

I tested it in vmware xp x86 but couldn't run qhotfix(gave error that a library was missing).Anyway i copied the crack but gave don't send error(process stopped responding)

• 3 weeks later...
kitkatforme013

Thanks

I tested it in vmware xp x86 but couldn't run qhotfix(gave error that a library was missing).Anyway i copied the crack but gave don't send error(process stopped responding)

Thanks! Seems there's no proper crack yet for WinXP 32bit :(

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

where is the download link? and Does it damages Laptop speakers? and can't I use it with my USB Sound card? I have quantum 623 USB Sound card

Posted Image

Posted Image

SRS Audio Essentials ™ will improve your audio entertainment. By supporting virtually all PC-compatible media players including Windows Media Player and Itunes, Audio Essentials ™ offers outstanding surround sound when watching 3D movies, games and music.

This utility is the most advanced audio plug-in in the world of PC! Compatible virtually every media player c, HAL - the ultimate "audio-improver" for the PC. HAL allows the user to select the audio content (eg music, movie or game) and then choose the type of speakers (headphones, laptop internal speakers or external speakers) to select the set for the listener preferences.

The plugin is based on patented technology built into the SRS HD Audio Lab, automatically selects the best audio settings and options for the user. Users can also customize the sound with the help of advanced management tools that provide a deep, rich bass, just plug serves to expand the 3D stereo and mono content to restore the clarity of vocals and a high frequency sounds and more.

Features:

• Natural sound reproduction of HD-quality

• Supports audio channels: 2.0 and 5.1

• A three-dimensional surround sound

• Exciting Bass

• Crystal clear vocals

• Strong volume of sound, without the noise and interference

• Sleek and intuitive interface

• Personal and full control

• Compatible with popular media players

• Work with the music, movies, games and much more

• • NEW Selection of the optimum settings for the playback of various music genres

• • A new play mode for audiobooks and podcasts

• • Improved TruVolume

• • NEW Adjustable size of the window interface

Additional Information:

Sound cards are supported only on the basis of the PCI (and PCMCIA). At the present time are not supported by the USB and FireWire.

• The following is a list of known supported devices (compatible with Intel HD Audio):

· Creative Labs Audigy family (including Audigy 2 and Audigy 2 ZS)

· Creative Labs Sound Blaster Live! family

· SoundMAX-based codecs

· Realtek-based codecs (HDA)

· Conexant-based codecs

· IDT based codecs

· VIA based codecs

· C-Media PCI WDM Audio

· Cirrus based codecs

· M-Audio Delta 1010 Series

· Broadcom WIDCOMM Bluetooth Audio 6/7 ver.

• The following audio devices are supported, but there may be minor problems:

· M-Audio Revolution

· Turtle Beach Santa Cruz - Support 2-channel output only

System Requirements

Windows Vista SP1 / 7 (32bit or 64bit), Windows XP SP3 (limited 5.1 support)

Intel Pentium 4 3.0Ghz / AMD Athlon 3200+ (A dual core CPU is recommended)

1GB System RAM (2GB is recommended for Windows Vista or higher)

60MB Hard Disk Space ( Up to 500MB can be used with Microsoft .NET 3.5 Framework installation)

DirectX 9.0c capable video card with 128MB VRAM

PCI or PCI Express Soundcard

Instruction:

1) Uninstall older version and install the new one.

2) Do not just Restart the PC yet.

3) Open MS Hotfix Common Windows7 SP1 1.0.0.2 folder and;

[special thank to dat369 providing this fix]

4) Run action services Batch file

5) Install QHotfix Windows Update File

6) Recommandation start >> run >> msconfig

And Unchecked SRS Audio Ess, AudioEssential.

Posted Image

7) Restart PC and taking the effect windows update and SRS Application

8 ) Stop the 'SRSHDAudioService' service (Start | Run | services.msc)

9) Copy the replacement file from a folder SRSDSPProxy.dll x86 or x64, respectively, the bit of your Windows (32 bits x86 / 64 bits x64) in the folder C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ SRS Labs \ DSP Proxy.

10) Restart the 'SRSHDAudioService' service (Start | Run | services.msc)

Enjoy Your SRS Application!

Where is the link?

• 2 weeks later...

20120714230811.png

tessn.jpg

SRS Audio Essentials ™ will improve your audio entertainment. By supporting virtually all PC-compatible media players including Windows Media Player and Itunes, Audio Essentials ™ offers outstanding surround sound when watching 3D movies, games and music.

This utility is the most advanced audio plug-in in the world of PC! Compatible virtually every media player c, HAL - the ultimate "audio-improver" for the PC. HAL allows the user to select the audio content (eg music, movie or game) and then choose the type of speakers (headphones, laptop internal speakers or external speakers) to select the set for the listener preferences.

The plugin is based on patented technology built into the SRS HD Audio Lab, automatically selects the best audio settings and options for the user. Users can also customize the sound with the help of advanced management tools that provide a deep, rich bass, just plug serves to expand the 3D stereo and mono content to restore the clarity of vocals and a high frequency sounds and more.

Features:

• Natural sound reproduction of HD-quality

• Supports audio channels: 2.0 and 5.1

• A three-dimensional surround sound

• Exciting Bass

• Crystal clear vocals

• Strong volume of sound, without the noise and interference

• Sleek and intuitive interface

• Personal and full control

• Compatible with popular media players

• Work with the music, movies, games and much more

• • NEW Selection of the optimum settings for the playback of various music genres

• • A new play mode for audiobooks and podcasts

• • Improved TruVolume

• • NEW Adjustable size of the window interface

Additional Information:

Sound cards are supported only on the basis of the PCI (and PCMCIA). At the present time are not supported by the USB and FireWire.

• The following is a list of known supported devices (compatible with Intel HD Audio):

· Creative Labs Audigy family (including Audigy 2 and Audigy 2 ZS)

· Creative Labs Sound Blaster Live! family

· SoundMAX-based codecs

· Realtek-based codecs (HDA)

· Conexant-based codecs

· IDT based codecs

· VIA based codecs

· C-Media PCI WDM Audio

· Cirrus based codecs

· M-Audio Delta 1010 Series

· Broadcom WIDCOMM Bluetooth Audio 6/7 ver.

• The following audio devices are supported, but there may be minor problems:

· M-Audio Revolution

· Turtle Beach Santa Cruz - Support 2-channel output only

System Requirements

Windows Vista SP1 / 7 (32bit or 64bit), Windows XP SP3 (limited 5.1 support)

Intel Pentium 4 3.0Ghz / AMD Athlon 3200+ (A dual core CPU is recommended)

1GB System RAM (2GB is recommended for Windows Vista or higher)

60MB Hard Disk Space ( Up to 500MB can be used with Microsoft .NET 3.5 Framework installation)

DirectX 9.0c capable video card with 128MB VRAM

PCI or PCI Express Soundcard

Instruction:

1) Uninstall older version and install the new one.

2) Do not just Restart the PC yet.

3) Open MS Hotfix Common Windows7 SP1 1.0.0.2 folder and;

[special thank to dat369 providing this fix]

4) Run action services Batch file

5) Install QHotfix Windows Update File

6) Recommandation start >> run >> msconfig

And Unchecked SRS Audio Ess, AudioEssential.

20120715010703copy.png

7) Restart PC and taking the effect windows update and SRS Application

8 ) Stop the 'SRSHDAudioService' service (Start | Run | services.msc)

9) Copy the replacement file from a folder SRSDSPProxy.dll x86 or x64, respectively, the bit of your Windows (32 bits x86 / 64 bits x64) in the folder C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ SRS Labs \ DSP Proxy.

10) Restart the 'SRSHDAudioService' service (Start | Run | services.msc)

Enjoy Your SRS Application!

where is the link......download???????

Link is one post above your post can not see it well you should!

Quick question y use this patch instead of the front page's? :think: It works for me.

november_ra1n
Link is one post above your post can not see it well you should!

Quick question y use this patch instead of the front page's? :think: It works for me.

This is old story i delete first page when i leave the forum, my nick was madeinheaven however i already post the link but i can not edit first page. When i create this topic SSR was not on front page and there were no solution except this, use what ever working for you.

Archived