• Replies 118
  • Views 37k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you very much, madeinheaven!!!

The key is working good, at least for now :D

Again, thank you ;)

StealthyBoi

Thanks for the update anuraag and thylacine. Key found from wenger20 is block, any other working one?

Still works here because, as soon as I applied the key, I blocked access of cfosspeed.exe with « Internet Lock 5.3.1» and also in Hosts added line « 127.0.0.1... www.cfos.de » .

Using cfosspeed 8.03.1982 Beta :)

StealthyBoi

Still works here because, as soon as I applied the key, I blocked access of cfosspeed.exe with « Internet Lock 5.3.1» and also in Hosts added line « 127.0.0.1... www.cfos.de » .

I cant apply the key since it was blocked :ermm:. Also how did you find out what website you're suppose to block using hosts and does internet lock block traffic shaping of the internet?

The method I explained above was done before the key was blacklisted. Now is too late for you...but maybe a new key appears, who knows ? ;)

jofre it's working here and i didnt block it in the hosts why is that?

was it because i used it before cfos team blocked the key?

Posted Image

StealthyBoi

The method I explained above was done before the key was blacklisted. Now is too late for you...but maybe a new key appears, who knows ? ;)

Awww that sucks, Im just going to use keras/jalaffa way for Box TR.

I cant apply the key since it was blocked :ermm:. Also how did you find out what website you're suppose to block using hosts and does internet lock block traffic shaping of the internet?
Blocking internet through any means does not work once the key is blacklisted. :(

StealthyBoi

Blocking internet through any means does not work once the key is blacklisted. :(
I know that already sorry maybe I a bit unclear :unsure: but Im still waiting for a new key.

you can update latest version without block internet as i just test but you should backup it before do

This very same key that was used before getting blacklisted on my other rig is still working without being blocked from internet access in any way.

This very same key that was used before getting blacklisted on my other rig is still working without being blocked from internet access in any way.

same here rocketman. i think if activated before being blacklisted by cfos team key will work forever

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Can someone repost a new link for T4GOR loader??? i tried babelpatcher version of the loader but it doesn't work here and the workaround with the box TR is only giving me 6 days :-(

thanks

Hello,

Can someone repost a new link for T4GOR loader??? i tried babelpatcher version of the loader but it doesn't work here and the workaround with the box TR is only giving me 6 days :-(

thanks

That happens to me too, only that now it doesn't even give me 6 days, but 2 (the number of days remaining for me), so it basically doesn't work. I'm on win7 x64.

Anyway, I've spent half an hour trying to find an alternate method myself, and I think I found it. It successfully reset the trial to 30 days :)

You don't require anything to do this, not even the Box_cFSTR utility.

Instructions:

1) Close cFosSpeed.

2) Delete the following registry keys:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\cFos\cFosSpeed\8.02\LastDispDays

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\cFos\cFosSpeed\Enddate

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\cFos\cFosSpeed\regdata

3) Install cFosSpeed 8.02 again without uninstalling

30 days left :)

Let me know if it works for you.

Simply deleting:

do seem to work here. on the almost latest Beta 8.03.1982

StealthyBoi

Thanks jalaffa and krensauce resetted me back to 30 days works on Win7 x64 by the way.

Simply deleting:

do seem to work here. on the almost latest Beta 8.03.1982

Do you need to do that then restart cFosSpeed, or you also need to reinstall it? Because if that's the only thing to do it would be possible to make just a .reg file, which would make the process much easier for everyone.

Archived