and be on Your best behavioer

ROUND herr ********

• Replies 696
  • Views 180.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

OK. I fixed the problem..

I have installed previously "Tab Mix Plus" into Firefox3. This causes all proxy links to loop back to the 'Nsane' Home Page

To stop this happening you need to go into 'Options' in Tab Mix, then goto the 'Links' section & uncheck 'Prevent blank tabs when downloading files'

May be of some use for future reference guys.

All good now & thanks for all the references left by others... :P

Thanks, didn't know that Tab Mix Plus is causing my problem.

JDownloader 0.4.079

^^

The download link lead to version 0.3668 and not 0.4079. Visited the main web page and download from there and again the link still leads to version 0.3668. Is the latest version really 0.4079? Thanks :P

JDownloader 0.4.079

^^

The download link lead to version 0.3668 and not 0.4079. Visited the main web page and download from there and again the link still leads to version 0.3668. Is the latest version really 0.4079? Thanks :P

The latest version is in fact 0.4.088 now :P The program will update to the latest version when you run it.

Kaspersky key sharing network fix needs to be updated. If you try and use it, it brings up the download page and shuts down the program (So you are forced to update if you want a key)

update to what?

the latest posted version on ddlarea is v1.2.6

you mean, update if to the proxy....if so, gimme 3-5 minutes

• 2 weeks later...

I have found this same problem in NOD32 a while back and I found it more useful to use protocol filtering with applications alone instead of ports as well which gives you greater control I think. I don't like the idea of a protocol filter in the first place because it is useless and redundant, what's the point in wasting time with protocol filtering if you can't possibly get infected with a virus until it comes into your ram or hdd in which case the real-time scanner will stop it and if it does not then the web scanner wasn't going to either.

Anyway I was also fed up of having to exclude every "bad" site I want to visit so to get around this just enter the "advanced setup tree" then go to "protocol filtering". There is a set of options called "Redirect traffic for checking for:", set it to the middle option which is "Applications marked as Internet browsers and email clients". This way if you still think you want the useless http scanning then you can go to "Web access protection" -> "HTTP" -> "Web browsers" and enable filtering for the program you want or add it to the list.

• 4 weeks later...

Trying to Download ESET NOD32 AV I get redirected here(see below). and a week or two ago the links were just fine.

http://willhostforfood.com/users/nsanedown/FIX.tmp

Trying to Download ESET NOD32 AV I get redirected here(see below). and a week or two ago the links were just fine.

Could be temporary server problems. I will PM you an alternate link which you can use for the time.
thank you LeetPirate

this is what happens when I try to access our files on WHFF

WillHostForFood has an automated anti-hack system that automatically disables files that have been infected with a virus. It appears that this file was indeed infected and our system took care of it by causing this error page to occur. Staff has been notified and we will fix the problem as soon as possible.

Will Host For Food

From their forum:

Fede-lasse

February 8, 2009, 2:44am

Almost all of my files are named "TMP". What's going on? They're not going down, right?

ChIkEn

February 8, 2009, 6:15am

Read the news.

News:

Our fix has been implemented. It is rough, but it works mostly..

Posted by ChIkEn on February 8, 2009, 5:30 pm

The site went down late Friday/early Saturday. I reuploaded the NOD32 setup file. But after finish no files to be found still.

Edit:

This message at their (WHFF) frontpage now:

I'm restructuring stuff. This isn't because of the database failure. :D I actually found a working up-to-date copy of the database, so I will get that up for sure! Doh, it was on the wrong computer. :P

• 3 weeks later...

Trying to Download Babylon Pro 7.5.2 (r10) I get redirected here(see below).

http://www.willhostforfood.com/?Action=download&fileid=56729
We're moving files around-- stay cool!

???

Downloading works here...

Posted Image

although their site gives a message of maintenance going on.

There is something wrong with that link of yours. It should be:

http://willhostforfood.com/dl.php?fileid=56729

Trojan Remover 6.7.6 Build 2565 download link not working. going to homepage and clicking on link 2 works

Trojan Remover 6.7.6 Build 2565 download link not working. going to homepage and clicking on link 2 works

Thanks for reporting. I'll change the link.

Navigation menu -> Internet -> JDownloader

the link is broken need update

Fixing it :)

Edit: Fixed :lmao:

Mercury Phoenix

hellou everybody i have one problem, it is not with download the links is when i download the .key to KIS8 when i try activate the .key KIS show: "it is not compatible with this aplication", how can i resolve the problem? i wait your answers thx...

• Matt featured and unfeatured this topic
  • Matt unpinned this topic

Archived