A request to the admin... and Nsane

SliverSamuel

SliverSamuel

Hey... erm I think that the nsaneproductions website should have Alcohol 120%, for it's a pretty neat program and people in the :thumbsup: usually use it. Don't ask me how i knew that, but i jus do :blink: . So if it's not any trouble to you guys, can you provide the link on the Applications--->Miscellaneous or Multimedia Software section? thanks. ;)

• Replies 13
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I totally forgot what it does. What does it do? I just use nero for all my burning needs.

it allows you to mount disc images, such as ISO, on a virtual drive so your computer thinks it's a real disc in a CD/DVD drive :blink:

@sliver - yeah, i've been meaning to list it for awhile now, was just too lazy to upload the installer on my old 56k :thumbsup:

LemonHead2089

so whats the different between Alcohol 120 and Daemon Tools?

LemonHead2089

currently I am usuing Daemon Tools, but I just want to know what Alcohol 120% does that Daemon Tools does not or vice versa

SliverSamuel

well, u can use Alcohol 120% to burn protected CD files, and mount almost all CD images unlike daemon tools, since it is quite lite. :)

I haven't tried any of those but I may try em out. I remember downloading Alcohol 120% before but I deleted it later.

well, u can use Alcohol 120% to burn protected CD files, and mount almost all CD images unlike daemon tools, since it is quite lite. <_<

you can also use it to create disc images, which is something else i use it for alot. ultraiso is good at that, but it lacks the ability to create (S)VCD images :frusty:

SliverSamuel

why can't you jus put it on the web? :lol:

SliverSamuel

yupps, true, unless the pro version of daemon comes out :)

Archived