Diskeeper 12 Professional 16.0.1012.0

anuraag

Edgar.Elooo

"This page cannot be found..." It appear the file is deleted. Thanks though.

Just click at the link.

It's a clickeable one.

• Replies 160
  • Views 46.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thnx jofre

installed dikeeper as trial ,did not run, copied only the crack reg file to diskeeper folder, double clicked on it and then opened diskeeper

Date out slightly? will give it a test in a minute

Posted Image

Okay I got no idea what happen but I will tell you what I did. I stop the diskeeper service, moved the files to the installation directory and clicked the reg file. Then i attempted to start the service but it displayed me some errors and even after system restart it failed to start the diskeeper service. The I downloaded the setup again (I got no idea why it's in spanish/mexican or w/e language it is) installed it clicking all the random things that allow me to click the next button since I got no idea what they mean. Then I started the diskeeper and it was already registred. So guys a sugestion from me.

1. download the setup and install it.

2. Stop the service and copy the files from the crack.

3. When you will run the reg file I got no idea.

OR just follow the instructions from jofre

"This was given by a member here . Sense I do not have Windows x64, would you mind to try and feedback ?

Use with Diskeeper 12 Professional version.

Download

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Site ............................................ www.mediafire.com

Sharecode ............................................................. /sfozx21i5may015

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note : The Readme file is written in Vietnamese language and this is what Google translator says :-

1. Press « Windows + R » and type « services.msc », then find diskkepper and stop it.

2. Copy crack to install folder Diskkepper 12 ( I guess it is for to copy all those files to Diskeeper installation directory )

3. Start the service of Diskkepper

4. Run diskeeper cracked.reg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope it works !

Thanks for trying

Jofre"

After 2 attempts to install the program and to use the crack after both times I got the same problems. Diskeeper was unable to start because one of it's services was not started. Even after the service is started there was still some problems. And after every system restart the program was having the same service problems. I think the crack is for different version of diskeeper or something else. And the fact that the diskeeper setup is not in english is beyond annoying. Good that at least the program itself was in english. After all for me the crack is not working on Windows 7 Home Premium

Don't bother downloading or even installing this crack!

It's from old version of Diskeeper version 15, see my screenshot!

Posted Image

Then nothing left but to wait for 64 bit crack

Or go with PerfectDisk...better software anyway imho, ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

I didnt bother reading all the posts so this is what I just discovered on a physical Windows Enviroment.. Diskeeper seems to still work after the grace period has ended for both Auto Defrag and Manual Defrag, with Freddy method.

1 Install Diskeeper 30 days trial

2 When ending, open "Task Manager" to close "DkService"

3 Open "regedit" and go to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper

Delete License

4 Copy "DAL" files in the installation folder

5 Launch Diskeeper 12

But the only thing I did different was delete "Registration" on regedit and left Licensing alone.

I installed this today 7.25.12 but I forwarded my Windows OS time to end grace period and it still working after, with both Auto Defrag and Manual defrag without a hitch, so in other words we can possibly keep DK 12 permanently if:

1.) Block "Disk Optimization Service" aka "DKService.exe"

2.) Install DK12

3.) End "DKService.exe" Process

4.) HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper

5.) Delete "Registration" Folder Key not "Licensing"

6.) Install "DAL" files not Alternate "DAL" (optional)

7.) Run DK12 even after grace period ends. (permanent trial + features)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thus PC not contacting DK Servers, the PC will have DK12 until it checks it off as trial expired and all functionality should cease and desist. But since the PC is blocking DKService, DK12 will not know if it has ended its grace period due to not being able to contact DKServers for confirmation therefore blocking app and functions. (Just my theory)...

I didnt bother reading all the posts so this is what I just discovered on a physical Windows Enviroment.. Diskeeper seems to still work after the grace period has ended for both Auto Defrag and Manual Defrag, with Freddy method.

1 Install Diskeeper 30 days trial

2 When ending, open "Task Manager" to close "DkService"

3 Open "regedit" and go to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper

Delete License

4 Copy "DAL" files in the installation folder

5 Launch Diskeeper 12

But the only thing I did different was delete "Registration" on regedit and left Licensing alone.

I installed this today 7.25.12 but I forwarded my Windows OS time to end grace period and it still working after, with both Auto Defrag and Manual defrag without a hitch, so in other words we can possibly keep DK 12 permanently if:

2.) Install DK12

3.) End "DKService.exe" Process

4.) HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper

5.) Delete "Registration" Folder Key not "Licensing"

6.) Install "DAL" files not Alternate "DAL" (optional)

7.) Run DK12 even after grace period ends. (permanent trial + features)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thus PC not contacting DK Servers, the PC will have DK12 until it checks it off as trial expired and all functionality should cease and desist. But since the PC is blocking DKService, DK12 will not know if it has ended its grace period due to not being able to contact DKServers for confirmation therefore blocking app and functions. (Just my theory)...

Eternal i dont understand your first 2 steps:

is this before DK is installed or after? A DK installation must already exist on the system?

2.) Install DK12

you mean a clean install or install over the existing version?

thanks

This is during a fresh install, your AV firewall should have already recognized blockage if that exe was blocked before, so a fresh install will do. And just follow my steps you can block DKService before or after does not matter.

A question guys. If I buy Diskeeper will I get free updates and free new version (2011/2012/2013 etc) for live like in windows with it's service packs or I get just the version and every year I have to buy the new one? I am asking because i much of the programs I can't see such info (Malwarebytes and Superantispyware). They appear as good working programs to me but I am afraid if I buy it I will have to pay for every new version and this is something I will never agree to pay monthly fee or yearly. Any info on my question will be most welcome guys. Atm I am using DK 2011 coz it's at least cracked properly for 64 bit system. And why from nsane don't put link for like "The last stable cracked version" because now we are in situation that we don't have any working version on this site.

• Administrator

@onix: I looked on the Diskeeper website and it shows that you need to buy an upgrade if you want to upgrade from 2010 or 2011 to 2012. More info here.

Well this mean that I am not able to buy this product, and using pirated version to get the newest updates is the only available way for a poor person like me. Some companies just beg the people to look for pirated versions of their products but maybe it's for the better.

Pending release of new patches

Use this method:

Trial for 165 days

by me (tested in virtual machine)

Site: JumboFiles

Sharecodes: /wovmiih4tc2m

Sorry but it didnt work for me.

But i dont understand this

Open "regedit" and go to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper

Delete License

what license, you mean Licensing

There is a license file - delete it! See the screenshot!

Posted Image

Hello,

@Freddyfre

Trial for 165 days

This file is currently unavailable.

If you please replace the file.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards

Hello,

@Freddyfre

Trial for 165 days

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards

Mirror

Site: SoftDay

Sharecodes: /License/Diskeeper12-Freddyfre.rar

I found a working trial reset for DK. I got no idea if it's forbidden to post links to other sites but i will do.

Link : http://bytehunter.blogspot.gr

Sharecode : /2012/07/diskeeper-12-professional-16010160-home.html?showComment=1343067007748#c7273864605293076247

The file is at the 5th post. I used both the 30 days and 45 days trials multiple times for testing purposes and it was working fine. I am using w7 64bit got no idea if it work for other versions.

After system restart AKA when I wake up the next morning, I started DK and it does "Analyze" and "Manual Defragmenting". So far I haven't seen anything that don't work and the crack appear to work multiple times. Note after you start the DK service the crack file is deleted so don't get paranoid.

Hello,

@Freddyfre

Trial for 165 days

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards

Mirror

Site: SoftDay

Sharecodes: /License/Diskeeper12-Freddyfre.rar