Diskeeper 12 Professional 16.0.1012.0

anuraag

Activation fails for me also. It says "Exceeded number of activations permitted per license."

• Replies 160
  • Views 46.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Activation fails for me also. It says "Exceeded number of activations permitted per license."

It seems the key is no longer valid... Wait for a good medicine or switch to PD as 'plan B'... ;)

I know I was maybe the 2nd guy to use the key for Home Edition but what I don`t understand too is :- I uninstall and install v.15.0.966 then I uninstall this and return to Home Edition and always works...

Pity it doesn`t work for all...

Cheers !

Hey Jofre: :lol: :lol: :lol: Put this key in a good chest !!!

Meanwhile, maybe someone can borrow its PRO key...

Best regards my friend ...

I don't understand why everytime i try this software i get this error ??? :s

Posted Image

Have you checked that your firewall doesn't block the Diskeeper service? I remember it happened to me too once, and it was 'cause my firewall was blocking DK.

I have disabled AV and Firewall.

Oh I don't know then... What patch are you using?

I have installed trialware with no patch...just to test it. But i can't open. Uninstalled, reinstalled, same problem...

Sl@pSh0ck™

I don't understand why everytime i try this software i get this error ??? :s

Posted Image

Make sure that the diskeeper service is set to automatic(delayed start) and not disabled.

1. Run services.msc

2. look for diskeeper

3. make sure it is set to automatic(delayed start)

4. you can change the settings by right clicking on the service and then click properties, change startup type

5. click ok then restart.

Make sure that the diskeeper service is set to automatic(delayed start) and not disabled.

1. Run services.msc

2. look for diskeeper

4. you can change the settings by right clicking on the service and then click properties, change startup type

I have tried that...service is running and is set to automatic delayed start. I have restarted computer, same problem.

1. Run services.msc

2. look for diskeeper

I have tried that...service is running and is set to automatic delayed start. I have restarted computer, same problem.

Turn off computer

Restart

wait for few minutes

start diskeeper

hope this helps

1. Run services.msc

2. look for diskeeper

Turn off computer

Restart

wait for few minutes

start diskeeper

hope this helps

Sorry, but not helps... <_<

Diskeeper 12 v.16.0.1016 is out , and just had to update ( Home Edition ) . Key still valid... :)

SkyWalkerX

Thanks for the update... i'll be wait for the medicine release ;)

capt_blake

Diskeeper 12 v.16.0.1016 is out , and just had to update ( Home Edition ) . Key still valid... :)

Does anyone know where the changelog for Diskeeper 2012 could be viewed?...the difference between the latest builds.

...the more new builds, the more likely is that the medicine (for Pro) will take...longer time to pop up ;).

capt_blake

for me personally, the differences between the Home and Pro edition are too significant to even consider trying the Home version (that's probably why the $35 more for Pro :rolleyes: ).

Sorry if I am posting this link as a double (don't know if it was already submitted)...but just in case:

--Comparison Home vs. Pro--

http://www.condusiv.com/home-use/diskeeper/compare/

capt_blake :

There is no changelog but bugs were found by clients, reason why they did these latest versions. If you visit Codusiv Technologies Forum you will notice some were complaining ...

Guys, I really don't know where you all are getting these patches from, some might be viruses in disguise... So please for your own safety, before running some random app from the internet, *condomize* -_-

capt_blake

capt_blake :

There is no changelog but bugs were found by clients, reason why they did these latest versions. If you visit Codusiv Technologies Forum you will notice some were complaining ...

Thank you for the information, Jofre! :)

...I was trying to recall recently the names of the companies that used to "own and develop" Diskeeper. I think first it was the Diskeeper Corporation, then Executive Software and now Condusiv Technologies.

Ah, in Wikipedia: they seem to be the same one company.:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condusiv_Technologies

This was given by a member here . Sense I do not have Windows x64, would you mind to try and feedback ?

Use with Diskeeper 12 Professional version.

Download

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Site ............................................ www.mediafire.com

Sharecode ............................................................. /sfozx21i5may015

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note : The Readme file is written in Vietnamese language and this is what Google translator says :-

1. Press « Windows + R » and type « services.msc », then find diskkepper and stop it.

2. Copy crack to install folder Diskkepper 12 ( I guess it is for to copy all those files to Diskeeper installation directory )

3. Start the service of Diskkepper

4. Run diskeeper cracked.reg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope it works !

Thanks for trying

Jofre

Edgar.Elooo

In that reg file is the 29 digits code in order to activate Diskeeper.

Don´t know if it works because i don't have x64 SO.

All the files except reg and readme are fron March 17- 2011.

I don't think this stuff works.

"This page cannot be found..." It appear the file is deleted. Thanks though.

Archived