DSL Modem Help

nsane

No we don't have BestBuy or CircuitCity but stores similar, but with different names obv. I tend to get most of my hardware online anyway as it's normally much cheaper.

• Replies 31
  • Views 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Prices in the UK are much higher than those in the US, might aswell make that most places in the world... (for everything i can think of ATM). Large electrical stores (I think Curry's, Coment and PC World would fit?), are generally more expensive than online retailers (Like eBuyer, Overclockers and CCL). I do however have a small local shop with a price match policy :lol:

A week :lol:

If that's true you better be quick getting the latest films and such!

actually, it's ten days, i'm downloading a file from the 20th as we speak and at 150KB/s, i doubt it matters much :lol:

actually, it's ten days, i'm downloading a file from the 20th as we speak and at 150KB/s, i doubt it matters much :lol:

thats good. i email to bs at their rentention rate for the bins every 6 months when they seem to go down. their rentention after the worm attacks on the web has greatly increase. hopely forever. not like every bellsouth user even knows what a newsgroup is. now when they do updates on their ng they tend to fuk it all up and then a few days later go back to before the update it seems. i take it you using them for movies?

oh sometimes the 4 bots for ng wont connect because the router/modem thinks your already are. have to turn both off and modem then router on to free up the connnections

yeah, i'm using it for movies, but i haven't any probleams with em yet. completion seems good (downloaded 5 movies so far) and i haven't had any problems connecting...guess i'm lucky :lol:

Grab some of the films I'm uploading now. Crash is especially good if you haven't seen it yet.

Archived