Diskeeper 12 Professional 16.0.1010.0

jalaffa

• Replies 158
  • Views 52.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Many thanks for your help Seojinist. Maybe the installer I used wasn't the correct one. Do they have different installers for 30-day, or 45-day trial versions? Maybe the medicine works for only one of them. I'll go with PerfectDisk, wasted too much time with Diskeeper (as a previous customer, too).

Many thanks for your help Seojinist. Maybe the installer I used wasn't the correct one. Do they have different installers for 30-day, or 45-day trial versions? Maybe the medicine works for only one of them. I'll go with PerfectDisk, wasted too much time with Diskeeper (as a previous customer, too).

..did you try applying a new trial at the Diskeeper site?

Hm, that might renew the trial, but they require email etc. and I'd rather not do that, even with fake data.

Hm, that might renew the trial, but they require email etc. and I'd rather not do that, even with fake data.

..I will try to upload mine on zippyshare.. I will forward the link to you later.

Uninstalled everything, reinstalled with the YouTube installer, applied the included trial-reset, and this time it worked. Probably it only works with a particular trial-only installer. Thanks Seojinist.

Archived