Diskeeper 12 Professional 16.0.1010.0

jalaffa

• Replies 158
  • Views 52.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone post here shajt patch x64 for Diskeeper 2011? I need it!

I don't know if this one was last made by shajt

Site: https://rapidshare.com

Sharecode: /files/698112628/Diskeeper_2011_15.0.963_x64_-_nSaNe.rar [?]

Is there a trial-reset for the pro edition? Can't seem to locate it.

Not for the 2012 version. Not that I know of anyways :(

"Is there a trial-reset for the pro edition? Can't seem to locate it." -

is replacing the license file for the x64-x86 systems, and systems for the Keymaker x86, but it is better to replace the license file ...

Download Here you can: Site: http://depositfiles.com/

Sharecode: files/zefve14my

is replacing the license file for the x64-x86 systems, and systems for the Keymaker x86, but it is better to replace the license file ...

snip!

is it working?

Thanks for your answers. The YouTube reset didn't work. The license method is messy and mostly it didn't work. I made it work once but could never repeat it and either DK needed activation or the trial expired. Using Win 7 x64 - back to v.2011 for now.

snip!

is it working?

Of course works! I myself use it and therefore I advise ....

for me this last trial reset worked only one time, so i come back to perfect disk for now

Thanks for your answers. The YouTube reset didn't work. The license method is messy and mostly it didn't work. I made it work once but could never repeat it and either DK needed activation or the trial expired. Using Win 7 x64 - back to v.2011 for now.

..Hello. The same youtuber from my youtube link there has a crack for PerfectDisk Professional 12.5...some claim that it is better than Diskeeper. I am currently using PerfectDisk..and I can tell that it really helps on speeding up your disk access. :D

Not for the 2012 version. Not that I know of anyways :(

Hi. I think this is the TRIAL RESET you were looking for.

http://www.youtube.com/

watch?v=yaoRL8ZnUqc

Thanks for your!

I also windose 7 64 and everything works fine! 12 days left until the end of the license, and now 44 days! Follow the instructions and after applying the patch to reboot the system. :)

I also windose 7 64 and everything works fine! 12 days left until the end of the license, and now 44 days! Follow the instructions and after applying the patch to reboot the system. :)

no prob..the one who posted the video claimed that you can do the patch again and again even after the pro version is expired..but I haven't tested it yet. :)

madeinheaven

I just tested VMware XP Pro 32 bit it looks working also defragmenting too. I instal 30 days trial after successfully patch i got 45 days trial now.

Note: Only people who can tell us who has expired the trial period. If the resetter working with them that means you can all use it again and again!

@ MIH - Thanks :D

Trial re-setter by Lyon confirmed working on Win 7 x86. At least with some trial period remaining. I had 14 days remaining when I used this. So it's all good. :thumbsup:

Trial re-setter by Lyon confirmed working on Win 7 x86. At least with some trial period remaining. I had 14 days remaining when I used this. So it's all good. :thumbsup:

I've only tested it with the trial period already expired and it didn't work. Is it supposed to only work when there are days left?

I've only tested it with the trial period already expired and it didn't work. Is it supposed to only work when there are days left?

..hello. You can try the steps I have mentioned on this link~

http://www.nsaneforu...ter-by-lyon275/

..it is post #3...

..hello. You can try the steps I have mentioned on this link~

http://www.nsaneforu...ter-by-lyon275/ ..it is post #3...

Thanks, I've tried many times following all steps carefully - trial remains expired.

..too bad.. Would you like to try PerfectDisk Pro 12.5? :) It is fully cracked/licensed.

Archived