ESET V3 Fix(es)

shought

i made a little modify to my installer of the GetValidID v2 by DenniZ fix (the silent version)

now when u install it, the installer runs automatically the first time the program in silent mode.

it is uploaded to mediafire.com

the share code is /?ol0ic5dzxez

say me if there are some problems

thx

• Replies 364
  • Views 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NodEnabler 2.8 TESTED, Works fine, but there is a mistake in the code.

NodEnabler only update from 4 sites.

it will not update from nod321 site because it has a mistake (*Link removed*1).

you can fix that manually.

and you can add sites, but you need to know how to do it.

jofre-

ok, thank you my friend.

How do you correct it from *Link removed*1 to *Link removed*?

Sorry about posting the links. Can Kaspersky or other please inform how to change/add links into the NodEnabler 2.8 script?

Thanks.

:lol: to all :) !!!

Fixed minor bug ( type-error ) found by Kaspersky.

New version = NODENABLER 2.81 = (a lot faster than v. 2.52)

:dance: :dance: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ :dance: :dance:

Uploaded »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» mediafire.com

ShareCode»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» /download.php?xmekutzlylw

:dance: :dance: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ :dance: :dance:

cheers

Jofre

:lol: to all :) !!!

Fixed minor bug ( type-error ) found by Kaspersky.

New version = NODENABLER 2.81 =

Uploaded »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» mediafire.com

ShareCode»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» /download.php?xmekutzlylw

cheers

Jofre

Thanks Jofre, you are a legend.

Been noticing that lately; the ESET folks are blacklisting the 'username' & 'password' combo generated by NodLogin & NodEnabler more frequently than usual (at least once a day.) Have had to re-schedule my NodLogin & NodEnabler tasks to run at much more closer intervals.
Do all of these fixes work for v2.7?

Firstly welcome to the nsane forums!!!

Am running NodLogin 6.7 and NodEnabler 2.52 successfully (together) on my NOD32 2.70.39 - hope this helps (if you prefer and find other fixes functioning, do update us.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donaldo:

Instead of NodLogin 6.7 people must read NODLOGIN 9.7, right ?

...and I think it can be a good idea to install both in simultaneous (at same time) NodLogin 9.7 and NodEnabler 2.52 or 2.81 in ESET , sense they do same work... (NodEnabler 2.81 is now much faster than v.2.52)

cheers

Jofre

(Time to test now FIX.v5.0-SHELOMOTUVI)

Been noticing that lately; the ESET folks are blacklisting the 'username' & 'password' combo generated by NodLogin & NodEnabler more frequently than usual (at least once a day.) Have had to re-schedule my NodLogin & NodEnabler tasks to run at much more closer intervals.

Am running NodLogin 6.7 and NodEnabler 2.52 successfully (together) on my NOD32 2.70.39 - hope this helps (if you prefer and find other fixes functioning, do update us.)

Donaldo:

...and I think it can be a good idea to install both in simultaneous (at same time) NodLogin 9.7 and NodEnabler 2.52 or 2.81 in ESET , sense they do same work... (NodEnabler 2.81 is now much faster than v.2.52)

cheers

Jofre

So how do you schedule your NodEnabler Jofre? I've just changed to NodEnabler from Nodlogin. When I was using Noglogin, I ran it every 480 hours repeatedly in the NOD32 scheduler. I suppose do the same for NodEnabler? Thanks.

So how do you schedule your NodEnabler Jofre? I've just changed to NodEnabler from Nodlogin. When I was using Noglogin, I ran it every 480 hours repeatedly in the NOD32 scheduler. I suppose do the same for NodEnabler? Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

ssj100 :

I do not schedule NodEnabler. It checks if existing key is good or not and add a new one (if key was blacklisted) and auto - updates (every time I boot or reboot PC), when there is an update; or you may click on NodEnabler icon on desktop and after a new key inserted (if needed) you may update manually.

ssj100 :

I do not schedule NodEnabler. It checks if existing key is good or not and add a new one (if key was blacklisted) and auto - updates (every time I boot or reboot PC), when there is an update; or you may click on NodEnabler icon on desktop and after a new key inserted (if needed) you try to update manually.

That means you have to manually update sometimes, especially if you don't shut down your computer. I like my way of scheduling better. It's set and forget. Nice.

ssj100 said :

That means you have to manually update sometimes, especially if you don't shut down your computer. I like my way of scheduling better. It's set and forget. Nice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

It`s not a problem for me because I reboot my computer 10 / 20 times per day, so no need to schedule it.

But for those interested, I think you could explain here how you do it, specially because a lot of new members are coming each day and they wish to learn.

cheers

jofre

Testing now Shelomotuvi.Fix v.5.0 for ESET 3.0.672 (EAV and ESS just for 32bits OS)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And SHELOMOTUVI INFO FILE SAYS:-

INSTALL INFO:

- Extract

- Install EAV/ESS v3.0.672.0 32bit (check "set update parameters later" to get past the username/password screen during installation)

- Run Eset.SHELOMOTUVI.Fix.v5.0.exe > click yes

- Update ESET

- Enjoy

Notes:

This FIX will do the following:

- use the new ekrn file 2008 (without modification of the exe).

- add and choose the new offical eset_eval folders on the servers.

- crack the trial period limit.

- change the PackageTag hex value to 3d93dae0 (change ends limit).

- add two special schedule tasks:

change PT on startup / change PT 4 times a day (every 6 h) by REset3.exe

- our professional reseter (REset3.exe) is unique and is working very well:

it will reset eset trial limit "immediately" and you will see the changes *immediately*

unlike other fixes that require restart in order for the reset trial time to be visible.

so basically our fix will freeze the trial time.

you can also use REset3.exe to reset the limit manually

- add REset3.exe into Exclusions.

- crack egui files (cosmetic changes) + remove wm.

- remove license information.

Signature and Modules/component updates will works (updated) without a problem.

will works for a very long time.. (years..) that is of course if eset servers will not go down.

no need for username or password.

this fix can't be blacklisted (only by a new version which will require a new fix for egui anyway)

REset3.exe is added to Exclusions so eset can't delete it.

This fix works on: EAV/ESS v3.0.672 *32bit*

CHANGES:

- changed v5.0: use the new ekrn file, REset3.exe added

:-)

TEAM "SHELOMO&TUVI 2OO8" ISRAEL.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First manual update no problem , showing now - virus signature database (3466 on 2008.Sept.23) = same on ESET website.

Still have to wait for 1st automatic update ...Probably only tomorrow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Automatic update failed, but manually OK.

So this is another one I catch and keep stored in a DVD ... for bad days.

Tested on a WinXP Pro SP3 (32bits) with ESS 3.0.672.

cheers

Jofre

ssj100 said :

---------------------------------------------------------------------

It`s not a problem for me because I reboot my computer 10 or 20 times per day, so no need to schedule it.

But for those interested, I think you could explain here how you do it, specially because a lot of new members are coming each day and they wish to learn.

cheers

jofre

Well it's simple, just go to NOD32's scheduler and create a new "Run external application". Set it to run repeatedly every so often (I use every 480 minutes, which is every 8 hours).

Im runing GetValidID v2 With SOLWAY'S TASK SCHEDULER Its a small free program that that sets in my tray I can run any thing with it the thing with GetValidID v2 unlike the others It gives you a new key It dont tell you theres a key all ready there so I get new key every hour :)

Thanks for the welcome, currently I am using the very old NSANE fix for the trial version coupled with nodgenerator, and I am currently up to date but I haven't tried updating without nodgenerator.

Donaldo:

cheers

Jofre

(Time to test now FIX.v5.0-SHELOMOTUVI)

Jofre!!!

Thanks for the correction - you're right, it's NodLogin 9.7 (not 6.7)

And yes, it's a good idea to run both NodLogin & NodEnabler - however, I run them at different scheduled timings and hence get rewarded with a fresh 'username' & 'password' combination on a daily basis, without fail. I'm upgrading to NodEnabler 2.82 right away (thanks again.)

Jofre!!!

And yes, it's a good idea to run both NodLogin & NodEnabler - however, I run them at different scheduled timings and hence get rewarded with a fresh 'username' & 'password' combination on a daily basis, without fail. I'm upgrading to NodEnabler 2.82 right away (thanks again.)

There is a new version NodEnabler 2.82? so fast?

Kotaxor :

NodEnabler (latest version is) 2.81

Hey does NodEnabler have support for proxy servers? I ask because when I am at school I have to configure IE to use their proxy server so I am just wondering if NodEnabler would automatically use the proxy settings from IE.

Also just to share my experience with using the GetValidID v2 by DenniZ.vbs fix. I had a hard time getting it to work on Vista, I had to make a few changes. First when you install the file it adds scheduled tasks in Nod32 but there were errors there. The program files directory was wrongly named "programmi" which I suspect is made for a different language of windows maybe.

So edit the task and fix the last box which says Parameters:

"C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\GetValidID v2 by DenniZ.vbs" /s

Now that it can actually locate the script it will try to run it but crash at line 42 because it may not be able to read the registry key for some reason. To fix that just comment out the line, also I comment out the few other lines that causes it to harass you to place in startup. Therefore comment out all non-empty lines from 42 to 64 inclusive. Then it works on Vista Ult SP1.

Since it is a VB script it is assumed to work with proxy since it depends on IE and will not work with any other Browser but of course I can't be sure as yet because Bill Gates never makes good software that will do what it should so I can't depend on this VBS script alone. I use together with NodEnabler which is a fine piece of software, Thank You authors! Also Thank You Denniz for your amazing script, though I had to tweak it for my system, it is a fine piece of code! Keep up the great works ALL!

@LeetPirate - question:-

Hey does NodEnabler have support for proxy servers? I ask because when I am at school I have to configure IE to use their proxy server so I am just wondering if NodEnabler would automatically use the proxy settings from IE.

-----------------------------------------------

IMO it doesnt have anything to do with IE's settings.

cheers

Jofre

Jofre!!!

There is a new version NodEnabler 2.82? so fast?

Shit kotaxor - another computer5.gif typographical error & thanks (it is NodEnabler 2.81)

cheers

Jofre

Right, one option would be to employ NodLogin instead of NodEnabler for proxy server support.

cheers

Jofre

Right, one option would be to employ NodLogin instead of NodEnabler for proxy server support.

Ah yes, Thanks. I guess it couldn't hurt to use all 3 fixes at once, lol. ;) I will schedule at different times.

LeetPirate

i have the error you are talking about, with my vista SP1 when i try to shedule the Getvalidv2.vbs, or the exe version

Is it possible to get your modified version of getvalid.vbs?

actually mine only works under vista sp1 on the windows/starting folder. i don't have the knowledge to change what you are talking about

PsychoticxBloodxLust

all i did to fix the blacklist prob with nodlogin is add it to the exceptions list no issues at all now lol, also i noticed the splash screen lags boot a little so i recommend disabling it

LeetPirate

i have the error you are talking about, with my vista SP1 when i try to shedule the Getvalidv2.vbs, or the exe version

Is it possible to get your modified version of getvalid.vbs?

actually mine only works under vista sp1 on the windows/starting folder. i don't have the knowledge to change what you are talking about

The hell with NOD32 inbuilt scheduler, the GetValidID script always comes up with some random bullshit error. I think the problem is with NOD32 scheduler and permissions, not the script itself. You know it was working fine but I reboot my laptop but I had turned off the wifi on the router so I was offline and the scheduled task in Nod32 created some new error. I scheduled all 3 fixes in the Vista Task Scheduler which is very functional, I must say. Using the vista scheduler I can set it to only run if an internet connection is available, the task scheduler is much better than it used to be in windows xp. I see you guys like mediafire here so I will upload the NodEnabler EXE and the modified script for you and all you have to do is load up task scheduler, click "Task SchedulerLibrary" on the left pane, then make a new folder in it for organizational purposes (on the right pane click "New Folder") call it something useful like NOD32 fixes or anything you want. Click the folder you just made and add the task (or import task).

I would have uploaded my exported tasks for you to just import but the files have user specific data that would have to be changed on your pc before you can use it. This involves editing an xml file which I assume you want to get away from doing. I could still upload the xml task files but you would need to change the author field to your user account on vista. just open the xml in notepad or I like to use EditPad Lite because it is best and look for the 5th line which is author data. I will place an example below. pcname is your computer name or domain name if you have one, username is the local username that is of admin class.

<Author>pcname\username</Author>

here is the share code for mediafire as they say: /?nezlzqum0zz

copy the nodenabler exe file and the .vbs script to the "C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus" folder and the xml files are just tasks to import after you edit in your username and pc name of course so you could put those anywhere and delete them when you are done importing.

I hope this helps you. I don't know for sure it will work for you, I am still testing it and so far it seems to run but I can't tell if it works for all instances, let me know if anything comes up. I didn't include the NodLogin because the author does not like others distributing his work and I shall respect his wishes. Good Luck.

:hi: ALL :dance2: !!!

A new version of «NodEnabler» ( v.3) is being prepared ! I think it will not takes more than a week, so keep your eyes

on this Forum / Topic. :eek: :wacko: :o :rolleyes:

:P

Jofre

PS: - You may use v.2.52 or v.2.81 (32 & 64 bits - WinXP and WinBlister) - They work fine !

Don`t ask me what the creators are going to modify on next version because I don`t know... :eekout:

thnx Leetpirate, gonna test this tonight and check if vista will still show me those error messages due to the script used with the sheduler or the exe version

Archived