ESET V3 Fix(es)

shought

@kaspersky and jofre

Eset.SHELOMOTUVI.Fix.v4.1 use the old version core ekrn.exe(3.0.621),the date of the file is 2007,it'll cause unstable for eset

----------------------------

Denniz :-

Thanks for the info. !

I catch them all, because we never know what`s is going to happen tomorrow...

For the time being I give my preference to NodEnabler 2.52.

cheers

jofre

• Replies 364
  • Views 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@kaspersky and jofre

Eset.SHELOMOTUVI.Fix.v4.1 use the old version core ekrn.exe(3.0.621),the date of the file is 2007,it'll cause unstable for eset

This exe file that came from 3.0.621 witch had the time stamp issuse that Eset has fixed works with ESET_NOD32_v3_Antivirus_Smart_Security_FiX_1.1 by TemDono that came out back In Jan 2008 so this is not good if your replaceing and old exe like that

You may as well just install Smart_Security or Nod32 Version 3.0.621 and use the TemDono because basically thats what your geting It was unstable then and its still unstable today and I would go back to 2x ver before I use that ver again.. :fear:

Cheers

None of the V3 builds reach the stability level that V2 was known for. The latest build is NOD32 AntiVirus 3.0.672.

hi to all!

i made a little installer for GetValidID v2 by Denniz that adds two tasks to eset scheduler.

you have to install this program in the folder where are the nod32 files.

there is also a silent version.

say me if it works, because this is my first installer...

yes...i know it...

i'm really stupid! :nono:

i made it without thinking...woops

so you can download the file at mediafire.com

the share code is /?dtoz2jtlw23

As long as v3 haven't reached final stage yet, stability will only depend on ones' system.

I do install every release of the V3 AntiVirus but find myself going back to V2 within a week's time - many of my colleagues, too suspect that ESET has been foisting their Beta V3 build on their customers (hope this is not really true.)

BTW, here's is wishing you many happy returns of the day - have a rocking time head on your 21st birthday!!!!

happy%20birthday4.gif

I do install every release of the V3 AntiVirus but find myself going back to V2 within a week's time - many of my colleagues, too suspect that ESET has been foisting their Beta V3 build on their customers (hope this is not really true.)

Here on my box with XP the newer Build 3 ver. run ok back when i 1st try this ver. 3x say v3.0.621 caused regression made my box very slow and unstable now it fine with newer builds they came along way ...

Its true that it came out beta way too quick but that was over a year ago has been many changes since then its some what better but I dont think you will find one as stable as 2.7 ever Its the same with other AV makers nowdays there new releases came out of beta to soon they just dont test them like use too they are being pushed by a deadline if there not done by the deadline its released anyway..

Much better NOD32 is today than a year ago thx to all these guys makeing all these new fixes they make it easy to get updates when this 1st came out was only 4 ways , trial keys , NOD LOGIN or update severs or finding keys from webpage this was before TemDono I been follwing this since came out of :lmao:

As long as v3 haven't reached final stage yet, stability will only depend on ones' system.

BTW, here's is wishing you many happy returns of the day - have a rocking time head on your 21st birthday!!!!

happy%20birthday4.gif

HAHA, :lmao:

Thanks

It seems that the nsane proxy servers are down so I can't download from the links in the download section. I managed to get a copy of Marsu Fix 2.5 elsewhere but I was wondering if somebody with the original file could post the MD5 or CRC32 hash, anything like that would be fine so that I could be assured that files downloaded elsewhere were not tampered with.

Would be great if all authors of fixes posted a hash or 2 for their files as well. I think it would benefit others that download these fixes elsewhere at times when nsane is experiencing problems.

Oh yea one more thing, word on the internet is that NOD32 is coded in assembly and that's why it's so bloody fast. I have some problems I need help with though. I find it unnecessary to have shit like email protection and web access protection. I don't see the usefulness in those functions but every time I disable them I have to look at a stupid orange eye and when you load up the protection status window it chooses to tell you "Antivirus protection disabled" even though file-system protection is still running. Is there any way to fix that annoying shit? I used to like that back with Nod32 v2 all I had to do was kill IMON, EMON, DMON, jut enable AMON but Nod32 v3.0 is most annoying. Who the hell still has an email server without a virus scanner anyway? Even if your email server does not have a good antivirus yours would still detect it when the files are downloaded to your hdd so who cares for a separate email scanning function. So far the only Antivirus that has the ability to not contain useless functions is CA Antivirus but they suck not so?

could somebody PM me the Update Generator for NOD32 version 3x...

thx a lot.

-----------------------------------------------------------

matias067 : - NodGenerator 6.3 for ESET 3

Here is according to your request :-

Uploaded as usual from »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» mediafire.com

ShareCode»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» /download.php?yyyzym1jmeu

cheers

Jofre

EAV.ESS.v3.0.672.0.32bit.FIX.v5.0-SHELOMOTUVI

http://www.eset.com

DESCRIPTION;

ESET® Smart Security

ESET Smart Security is a tightly integrated solution designed to protect

computers from a range of threats. Built on the award-winning ESET

NOD32® Antivirus and its powerful ThreatSense® engine, ESET Smart

Security provides antispyware, antispam and customized firewall features.

Utilizing ThreatSense- the industry's most advanced heuristics the window of vulnerability

between virus outbreak and signature update is reduced

ESET NOD32® Antivirus

ESET NOD32® Antivirus Your best defense against viruses, trojans and other forms of malware—and the top choice for IT professionals.

Powered by the ThreatSense® engine with advanced heuristics, which blocks far more unknown threats than the competition

Built on the award-winning ThreatSense® engine, ESET NOD32

and other Internet threats than any program available.

INSTALL INFO:

- Extract

- Install EAV/ESS v3.0.672.0 32bit (check "set update parameters later" to get past the username/password screen during installation)

- Run Eset.SHELOMOTUVI.Fix.v5.0.exe > click yes

- Update ESET

- Enjoy

RELEASE INFORMATION AND NOTES

THE best PT fix.

This FIX will do the following:

- use the new ekrn file (without modification of the exe).

- add and choose the new offical eset_eval folders on the servers.

- crack the trial period limit.

- change the PackageTag hex value to 3d93dae0 (change ends limit).

- add two special schedule tasks:

change PT on startup / change PT 4 times a day (every 6 h) by our REset3.exe that change PT auto and immediately.

- our professional reseter (REset3.exe) is unique and is working very well:

it will reset eset trial limit "immediately" and you will see the changes *immediately*

unlike other fixes that require restart in order for the reset trial time to be changed.

so basically our fix will freeze the trial time forever (if you dont remove the special schedule tasks).

you can also use REset3.exe to reset the limit period manually

- add REset3.exe into Exclusions.

- crack egui files (cosmetic changes) + remove wm.

- remove license information.

Signature and Modules/component updates will works (updated) without a problem.

will works for a very long time.. (years..) that is of course if eset servers will not go down.

no need for username or password.

this fix can't be blacklisted (only by a new version which will require a new fix fo egui anyway)

REset3.exe is added to Exclusions so eset can't delete it.

This fix works on: EAV/ESS v3.0.672 *32bit*

CHANGES:

- changed v5.0: use the new ekrn file, REset3.exe added

:-)

TEAM "SHELOMO&TUVI 2OO8"

DOWNLOAD:

Uploaded to: http://www.mediafire.com

Share code: /download.php?ihmzdgnlmmt

Enjoy!

TESTED / WORKING

jofre- you gave him NodGen v3.0 and not Generador v6.3.

there is a huge difference between NodGen and Generador.

jofre can you please test Eset SHELOMOTUVI Fix v5.0?

matias067- use "ESET Generador Auto FIX V1.6 by kaspersky and SHELOMOTUVI "

http://www.nsaneforums.com/index.php?showt...amp;#entry64196

works perfectly.

:hi: ALL :dance2:

NodEnabler 2.8 ( 32 and 64 bits):-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uploaded :»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» rapidshare.com

ShareCode:»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» /files/147552723/NodEnabler_2.8___32_and_64_bits___for_ESET.rar.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and

Uploaded:»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» mediafire.com

ShareCode»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» /download.php?22xzfwhr3di

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version 2.52 was OK but the creators NodSter and Damian666 decided to update, giving more speed to this version 2.8. No Nag mode, optimized parser, added more error checking layers.

64bit users: Must turn off UAC. That is all !

It works similar to Nodlogin, but updates from internet pages. So no trouble with the server being down and crap.

Just try and you will be :dance:

Cheers !

Jofre

VERY, A Lot, of Thanks for the fast reply! :dance2:

-----------------------------------

Matias067 :

Correction done. Download now from above post = NodGenerator 6.3 for ESET 3 =

Sorry for the mistake.

----------------------------------

Kaspersky:

Of course I will test, but it`s late here and tomorrow I am out of Computer. Will give news when possible...

cheers

Jofre

--------------------------------------------------

PS:- See Post Nr.78 this page = NodEnabler 2.81 uploaded

NodEnabler 2.8 TESTED, Works fine, but there is a mistake in the code.

NodEnabler only update from 4 sites.

it will not update from nod321 site because it has a mistake (*Link removed*1).

you can fix that manually.

and you can add sites, but you need to know how to do it.

jofre-

ok, thank you my friend.

EAV.ESS.v3.0.672.0.32bit.FIX.v5.0-SHELOMOTUVI

http://www.eset.com

DESCRIPTION;

ESET® Smart Security

ESET Smart Security is a tightly integrated solution designed to protect

computers from a range of threats. Built on the award-winning ESET

NOD32® Antivirus and its powerful ThreatSense® engine, ESET Smart

Security provides antispyware, antispam and customized firewall features.

Utilizing ThreatSense- the industry's most advanced heuristics the window of vulnerability

between virus outbreak and signature update is reduced

ESET NOD32® Antivirus

ESET NOD32® Antivirus Your best defense against viruses, trojans and other forms of malware—and the top choice for IT professionals.