Eset Nod 32 Fix for 3.0? (CONTINUED)

jofre

Hi, I have monitored and since have updates for the virus signature file, but still the MarsuFix 2.1 did not work on my x64 vista Ultimate with NOD Smart security v3.0.642, my trial period now left 25 days.

I have also checked the registry after an update but it did not change for the PackageTag Dword. (but the NOD scheduler have the two trialreset ticked). However I did a manual execution on the batch file and merge the reg file into the registry, PackageTag Dword changed but about still show 25days left. And after I reboot, the registry PackageTag Dword goes back to the original NOD one. Guess mine just cannot. :)

Hi, check you PM.

• Replies 2k
  • Views 162.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

download leset version 650

username : 
password :

http://download.eset.com/download/win/eav/eav_nt32_enu.msi

http://download.eset.com/download/win/ess/ess_nt32_enu.msi

and enjoy

ESET Smart Security and ESET NOD32 Antivirus v3.0.650.0 have been released in Czech, Slovak and English. This release contains the following changes:

• Fixed problem with updating from a mirror http server when NTLM authentication is used.

• Fixed problem with display of license expiration date.

• Fixed integration issue with Microsoft Windows Mail under Windows Vista.

• Fixed firewall issues.

Hi, I have monitored and since have updates for the virus signature file, but still the MarsuFix 2.1 did not work on my x64 vista Ultimate with NOD Smart security v3.0.642, my trial period now left 25 days.

I have also checked the registry after an update but it did not change for the PackageTag Dword. (but the NOD scheduler have the two trialreset ticked). However I did a manual execution on the batch file and merge the reg file into the registry, PackageTag Dword changed but about still show 25days left. And after I reboot, the registry PackageTag Dword goes back to the original NOD one. Guess mine just cannot. :)

You might want to check in your Wow6432node for the correct PackageTag Dword.

download leset version 650

username : 
password :

http://download.eset.com/download/win/eav/eav_nt32_enu.msi

http://download.eset.com/download/win/ess/ess_nt32_enu.msi

and enjoy

ESET Smart Security and ESET NOD32 Antivirus v3.0.650.0 have been released in Czech, Slovak and English. This release contains the following changes:

• Fixed problem with updating from a mirror http server when NTLM authentication is used.

• Fixed problem with display of license expiration date.

• Fixed integration issue with Microsoft Windows Mail under Windows Vista.

• Fixed firewall issues.

Hi :welcome:

Someone test version 650 if it works with scheduler trick? Or that bug has be fixed?

Have Fun :)

well 650 seems to work well with the marsufix...but of course i gotta keep on testing it

Cheers ALL !

This Eset version 3.0.650 was already tested a few days ago , the Croatian one. I also used a translator for portuguese language and Box4Ever Fix (A and B - now obsolete ) and none problem found. So, now I only have installed (2 system backups) with = Box4Ever-C- Fix = and =Vadim Fix= and both seems to go fine.

Those using =MarsuFix2.1= probably do not found any problem too, which means we still are very happy !... :)

Jofre

PS: If you are Noob and dont know how to get the new fixes for Eset 3.0.650 fabricated by Nsane`s members, click on my name and then send me a message .Instructions included.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well 650 seems to work well with the marsufix...but of course i gotta keep on testing it
Those using =MarsuFix2.1= probably do not found any problem too, which means we still are very happy !... :dance2:

Using Marsu Fix 2.1 with ESET Smart Security 3.0.650.0, and everything is still working great. 31 days left on trial.

Those using =MarsuFix2.1= probably do not found any problem too, which means we still are very happy !... :dance2:

Using Marsu Fix 2.1 with ESET Smart Security 3.0.650.0, and everything is still working great. 31 days left on trial.

can someone pm me marsu fix 2.1

Those of you who changed to 650, did you reinstall or did it let you update?

Can someone pm me too please

Thank you

Possible to just update from ess 3.0.642 to 650 without uninstall. I just disconnected from net and changed update to eval server as told by marsu fix. Running XP pro sp2 and all is well, 31 days.

Those of you who changed to 650, did you reinstall or did it let you update?

--------------------------------

I always do a clean installation. This way I never have problems !

cheers

Jofre

--------------------------------

Can someone pm me too please

Thank you

---------------------------

Read comments posted before, Doc .

cheers

Jofre

Request to Jofre ...

cheers

Jofre

Cheers,All !

Box/Mara-Eset3Fix 1.4 (auto)=update =, is out !

You may PM me and I`ll send this last update,as soon as possible.

Jofre

for the marsu fix do u really have to add that eval server?

u need only if u have a retail version, because u must have a trial version of nod, and with the eval server u will download file of the trial version

u need only if u have a retail version, because u must have a trial version of nod, and with the eval server u will download file of the trial version

My installation files are retail versions. Where can I get trial versions?

Hi all!! :welcome:

Can you please Pm me the fix for 3.0.650.

Thanks for all members that are making this forum more popular again!! :dance2: :ph34r:

My installation files are retail versions. Where can I get trial versions?

u can download it from here, or if u already have nod installed just add an eval server

how do u know which version u have meaning trial or retail?

if u can see the remaining trial period, then u have a trial version; if u have a working serial and u can see the remaining licens period, then u have a retail (or commercial) version.

(hoping that i didn't make some mistakes :wacko: ...)

Guest bmnot1

I'm just using the first Box fix: a .bat and a .reg file.

When I see yellow or red icon in the tray I add the .bat to the Startup and fiuu.. on next boot I have other 31 days.

Now I have installed v650 on top of 642 (fully operative without any reboot) and I'm going to

try to insert the BoxReset in the scheduler after every succesfully update. Let's try..

lonelystarz

eset_eval server down? i can't update my virus signature..but it doesn't ask for password or anything..it just say couldn't connect to server..

Archived