Eset Nod 32 Fix for 3.0? (CONTINUED)

jofre

• Replies 2k
  • Views 162.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hi can someone pm the latest marsufix please

if U scroll Up this Page , You might could find something :)

Hi, ALL !

Fixes for ESET 3.xxxx done by Good Members :-

= Marsus-Fix 2.1 (Auto) by marsupilami ;

= Box-Fix (2 manual + 1 auto)- auto : with the help of member - Mara ;

= Vadim- Fix (manual).

--------------------------------- :) ........... :D ............ :cheers: -----------------------------------------------

Vadim-Fix - Instructions ready. You can request from now on ! Click on Jofre`s nickname and choose "Send message" and

you will receive instructions how to make it work on x86 and x64 Systems .

Cheers

Jofre

BTW : I dont believe ESET is going to attack and destroy these fixes ! And do you know why ? - THEY NEED OUR PUBLICITY !!! :dance2:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Out of Topic :- Box made a new fix that resets trial time to 30 days for KAS & KIS v.7.0.1.325 - Requests to BOX .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is another Patch for Eset 3, not tested yet ,done by an outsider =Dr.download Patch =that removes trial time.(x86 & x64 ) . Give you news tomorrow ... :dance2:

vadim-fix... THANK YOU...NOT!!

Damage my image on scheduler!!!!!!!!!

I've sucessfully installed Marsu fix 2.1 on NOD32 Smart Security v3.0.642 Home Trial running x64bit VISTA with sp1 two days ago

but the trial period shows 28 days left so that means the fix didn't work on my machine?

I've sucessfully installed Marsu fix 2.1 on NOD32 Smart Security v3.0.642 Home Trial running x64bit VISTA with sp1 two days ago

but the trial period shows 28 days left so that means the fix didn't work on my machine?

------------------------------------

zkk11 :

Maybe on next update it returns to trial 31 days left. If you stopped using PC or Net during a few days, that can happens.

Report again , after an update, please. Others had success on Vista 64 bits, so you must have success too... :rolleyes:

cheers

Jofre

Hi can someone PM me the box fix for kaspersky I would really be happy :rolleyes:

-----------------------------

ZealotTC

Request to member BOX - click on his name and then "Send Message" - maybe you have to wait a couple days...

cheers

Jofre

Hi all .

the BoxMaraEsetFix is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!works 100% on my 32 bit ESET NOD

Thanks BOX

Normal ?? whith Dr. Download crack I don't have 30 days trial period after I crack ESS ?

I think it's the best crack I ever seen.

sanstitreuk2.png

I use Vista Ultimate x64

Hi All !!

After the test Marsu Fix 2.1 work fine in my Windows XP Pro SP2 32 Bits and Vista Ultimate SP1 32 bits. Always 31 days left.

Regards

EDIT Thanks so much Jofre, Box, Marsupilami, RobrPatty.

I see lot of members happy now ! That`s what I like !!... :welcome: ... :P ... :P

cheers

Jofre

im using marsufix...and its working good...just dont know y i have to add an extra server? but w.e

-------------------------------------

Extra server for the first manual update, I guess. You may remove it later, if you prefer,but...

cheers

Jofre

--------------------------------------

jofre do you think it's possible to make an Update of Marsupilami Fix, to remove 30 days trial period notification ?

jofre do you think it's possible to make an Update of Marsupilami Fix, to remove 30 days trial period notification ?

--------------------------------------------

DirtyShady :

Only =Marsupilami= can answer to your question !

cheers

Jofre

--------------------------------------------

wow amazing how the marsu fix is the "new" nsane fix and got no problems with it that this topic is barely being replied to...awesome :welcome: :P :P

Just for kicks! BitDefender 2008 Trial CRACKED! :welcome:

Total Time: 55 hours

Level of Difficulty: Extreme

Current Status: Finalizing

or make from 31 day's 2050 days :welcome:

i read something about 2 fixes:

- vadim fix

- dr download fix

what does they do?

can someone pm me the link for the download?

thx

Can someone just zip up the most current that are working and make them avail somehow, thanks. And Mr Box when u get the BD done I'd appreciate a copy, like that program.

Why does it matter if it says 31 (or 30) days - but can be used forever?...

--------------------------

It can be used for ever, on this version. Further versions , who knows ?

cheers

---------------------------------

or make from 31 day's 2050 days :D

----------------------------

What does it matter is that you can use this version as long as you like ! The MarsuFix works, right ? The trial count down stopped...

so, what´s the problem ? :sneaky:

Box and Vadim also working doing same thing on a different way. So.. next version, if one method fails try the other one . :dance2:

Dasumo Fix 3.2 says until year 2 038... :wacko: but...not for me.

Anyway I dont think there will be a new version soon...maybe by Christmas . ;)

cheers

Jofre

-------------------------

it just looks nice 2050 days instead of 31 ;)

we know all the fixes work good

no worries here :sneaky:

keep up doing a good job

LOL

Hi, I have monitored and since have updates for the virus signature file, but still the MarsuFix 2.1 did not work on my x64 vista Ultimate with NOD Smart security v3.0.642, my trial period now left 25 days.

I have also checked the registry after an update but it did not change for the PackageTag Dword. (but the NOD scheduler have the two trialreset ticked). However I did a manual execution on the batch file and merge the reg file into the registry, PackageTag Dword changed but about still show 25days left. And after I reboot, the registry PackageTag Dword goes back to the original NOD one. Guess mine just cannot. :)

Archived