Eset Nod 32 Fix for 3.0? (CONTINUED)

jofre

Hi All !

Those who need New fixes - "MarsuFix 2.1" and New "BoxFixes" for Eset may PM to me.

Cheers...... :)

Jofre

PS:- Those working with a x64 System should inform how marsupilami fix works, 2 days after installation,saying if it still shows -Trial version 30 or 31 days left.

Thanks !

• Replies 2k
  • Views 167.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I agree working well at least with this fixes if one of these stops working we can try another one nice work guys :)

i tried marsufix and boxmaraeset3fix and they both works good!

------------------------------------

Should comment only 2 days after installation. Did already pass that time ? Otherwise it has none value...

-------------------------------------

To ALL :(Have a nice week - end ! - Dont stay at home...)... :)

Please comment about 64 bits system. Still you can read "Trial version 31 / 30 days left " ? ( 2 days already passed sense installed ?)

cheers

Jofre

ok since everybody likes this guy so much I've added his fix to the fp...now it's available for dl for everyone :)

Should comment only 2 days after installation. Did already pass that time ? Otherwise it has none value...

oops :lol: now i know it...

now are passed 2 days and marsu-fix still works

ok since everybody likes this guy so much I've added his fix to the fp...now it's available for dl for everyone :)

beautifull!!!

-----------------------------------------

Pacca : You forget to say which system do you have : WinXP /Vista ? 32 or 64 bits ?

Thanks Marik - I... I didn`t see yet but I am going to visit it now !

There is a known fix, but I dont see comments about it.

We can call it as VADIM FIX.

I know it works on 64 bits System from a friend here. I installed today on WinXP (32 bits) and seems working. A very easy

way to reset trial time to 31 days again.

I`ll give you news about VADIM FIX, on next Monday !!!... ;) ... ;) ... :dance2:

cheers

Jofre

Pacca : You forget to say which system do you have : WinXP /Vista ? 32 or 64 bits ?

:lol: doh ;)

so sorry... :)

i use windows xp professional 32 bits

ok since everybody likes this guy so much I've added his fix to the fp...now it's available for dl for everyone ;)

Can't seem to find Marsufix on front page Marik. Can you give me a little help please?

It's normal ?? After I install ESS 3.0.642 x86 french version (on WinXP) and Marsupilami 2.1 fix, I have always 30 days trial period...

;)

normal ? I have read de Readme, very strange.

It's normal ?? After I install ESS 3.0.642 x86 french version (on WinXP) and Marsupilami 2.1 fix, I have always 30 days trial period...

;)

normal ? I have read de Readme, very strange.

A.J. Foucault

Even though I've used marsupilami fix, the ESET still shows me that my trial period is 30 days

Is that normal?

How come the installation folder has nothing in it?

Thx in advance for your replies

Even though I've used marsupilami fix, the ESET still shows me that my trial period is 30 days

Is that normal?

yes I think it doesn't really matter if it's 31 or 30

How come the installation folder has nothing in it?

please be more specific...what do ya mean ?....you mean that there is nothing in the ".rar" coz I checked it myself and it's just fine

im using marsufix...and its working good...just dont know y i have to add an extra server? but w.e

wow, it has continue on a new thread........headache reading the whole things since I was away on assignment....

Just for info,

Marsufix, box fix and TemDono fix, all working well...... I have tested it on at least 10 computers running XP and Vista, all x86 only!

My own pc is using TemDono fix 1.1, EAV_v 3.0.621 and it is still running OK since TemDono fix first came out.

Thanks to jofre and box and mara for all the hard works done!

Thx Jofre, Marsupulami & Box for the good work!

:cheers:

* Marsupulami & Box, U 2 aren't working together? for making a Super fix? :D

just a thought :)

murdocksoep

marsufix 2.1 is working good on vista 64 bits !! thnx

ESET AND FIXES WILL CONTINUE HERE SENSE THE OTHER TOPIC WAS TOO BIG AND = LITE = HAD TO CLOSE IT :

Please post comments saying how is working MarsuFix 2.0.

Problems found ?

Which system you have ? WinXP or WinVISTA ? x32 or x64 ?

Those who wish to try MarsuFix 2.0 may contact me .

NEWS:

On 27th.03-2008 , marsupilami did a new Fix, now called =MarsuFix 2.1=.

Also BOX have done new Cures for ESET3 - Read his announcement ! He says Box4ever "A" and "B" are now obsolete and has a new one called = Box4ever - C =

Medicines here on Nsane`s almost everyday ! Good Work Boys !

Cheers ..... :)

Jofre

marsufix 2.1 is working good on vista 64 bits !! thnx

Hello, Murdock !

Glad to hear from you = Marsu-fix 2.1= works fine on a x64 System. Now we know it`s good on every system

Nice !..... :)

Cheers

Jofre

Hi, ALL !

Fixes for ESET 3.xxxx done by Good Members :-

= Marsus-Fix 2.1 (Auto) by marsupilami ;

= Box-Fix (2 manual + 1 auto)- auto : with the help of member - Mara ;

= Vadim- Fix (manual).

--------------------------------- :) ........... :D ............ :cheers: -----------------------------------------------

Vadim-Fix - Instructions ready. You can request from now on ! Click on Jofre`s nickname and choose "Send message" and

you will receive instructions how to make it work on x86 and x64 Systems .

Cheers

Jofre

BTW : I dont believe ESET is going to attack and destroy these fixes ! And do you know why ? - THEY NEED OUR PUBLICITY !!! :dance2:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Out of Topic :- Box made a new fix that resets trial time to 30 days for KAS & KIS v.7.0.1.325 - Requests to BOX .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THERE WAS another Patch called = Dr.Download = but after testing I saw it uses 14 private servers,so...Forget !

Marsufix is working 100% on my Server 2008 x 64! Congrads Marsu you made frontpage news!!

Thank you Jofre, Box, Mara, Vadim & nsane forum ppl for testing these fine fixes. Everybody stand-up

and TAKE A BOW!!

Marsufix is working 100% on my Server 2008 x 64! Congrads Marsu you made frontpage news!!

Thank you Jofre & Box :)

-----------

Thanks RobrPatty for the info. - no doubt now - x86 & x64 , OK !

cheers

jofre

Archived