Eset Nod 32 Fix for 3.0? (CONTINUED)

jofre

ESET AND FIXES WILL CONTINUE HERE SENSE THE OTHER TOPIC WAS TOO BIG AND = LITE = HAD TO CLOSE IT :

Please post comments saying how is working MarsuFix 2.0.

Problems found ?

Which system you have ? WinXP or WinVISTA ? x32 or x64 ?

Those who wish to try MarsuFix 2.0 may contact me .

NEWS:

On 27th.03-2008 , marsupilami did a new Fix, now called =MarsuFix 2.1=.

Also BOX have done new Cures for ESET3 - Read his announcement ! He says Box4ever "A" and "B" are now obsolete and has a new one called = Box4ever - C =

Medicines here on Nsane`s almost everyday ! Good Work Boys !

Cheers ..... :dance2:

Jofre

• Replies 2k
  • Views 163.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anyone has the NODLogin 8.07b? I have it from drameet but the icon is not "aRs" so I'm unsure whether it's safe or not. Anyways, for those who have it, is the setup.exe CRC32 D6696223?

Just use the Nodlogin 8.0 final with red exclamation mark like icon

Like this? Why they changed it? (just curious :dance2:)

nodloginoo3.jpg

Yeah thats right the red one its fine and regarding the change I dont know just ask Ulisessoft lol :P

@ everyone can someone PM me the new fix marsu 2.0

"aRC" it's the same that "ulisessoft", he's the site owner.

Escobarretje

An idea for the Marsup-fix: I'm sure ESET will block your files in future updates, that's why i advice you to not place an .exe on the PC. ESET knows this and just block it. Maybe you can add it to the exclusions, but let the fix do that automatically. So when you install that it auto adds the files of the fix to the exclusions. Then ESET woulnd't be able to find those files! :dance2:

Problems found ?

Marsu Fix 2.0 works perfectly. The trial days remain constant without having to reboot.

• Marsu Fix 2.0
  • Eset Smart Security 3.0.642.0 (English)
  • Windows Vista Ultimate (32-bit) SP1

Problems found ?

Marsu Fix 2.0 works perfectly. The trial days remain constant without having to reboot.

• Marsu Fix 2.0
  • Eset Smart Security 3.0.642.0 (English)
  • Windows Vista Ultimate (32-bit) SP1

--------------------------------------------

Lacius :

Thanks for the information. It`s a thousand pities, only 3 members gave information about bad luck on 64 bits system.

Even so, marsupilami made a new Fix, now called =MarsuFix 2.1 = as an attempt to help those with problems on x64 ... :dance2: :P systems.

I am going to upload it now ! - You can start with requests.

Good Luck Fellows !!!.... :dance2:

Cheers

Jofre

Now that's a fix! Beautiful installer which said I had a successful install. Scheduler had some tasks added to

it. Looks good so far....says 31 day trial. Have to wait a couple of days for true results.

Again running Server 2008 Enterprise x 64 with Nod32 eavbe x 64 3.0.642. :thumbsup:

Now that's a fix! Beautiful installer which said I had a successful install. Scheduler had some tasks added to

it. Looks good so far....says 31 day trial. Have to wait a couple of days for true results.

Again running Server 2008 Enterprise x 64 with Nod32 eavbe x 64 3.0.642. :thumbsup:

-----------------------------------

Thanks for the Information - RobrPatty - report 2 days from now then please, about this new =Marsu.Fix 2.1=

-----------------------------------

Got this report from Member - New_age_messiah - :- "The = MarsuFix 2.0 = works perfect; stays forever 31 days left, after update and reboot "

( Windows Vista Ultimate 32bit with sp1 )

-------------------

Thanks for the info.

Jofre

--------------------------------------------

REMEMBER : New Fix of marsupilami = MARSU FIX 2.1 = IS OUT !

Hi All,

I made a fix that will allow you to reactive KIS/KAV 7.0.1.325 Trial any time you want. It works on XP & Vista. It is quick and painless and it doesn't add any files. If any one is interested, please PM me.

WHAT the HELL does Kaspersky got to do with Eset? Nothing. I just thought I share it with all the smart people in this forum. Sorry! :thumbsup:

bewokkomodo

hallo..sorry coz i've missed a lot of posts lately. too many to read.

it seems that everyone talking bout marsupilami fix. currently i'm using dasumo fix and it's working perfectly. still able to update the virus signature almost daily. so my question is, is there any difference btw marsupilami and dasumo?

sorry to bother u guys!

hallo..sorry coz i've missed a lot of posts lately. too many to read.

it seems that everyone talking bout marsupilami fix. currently i'm using dasumo fix and it's working perfectly. still able to update the virus signature almost daily. so my question is, is there any difference btw marsupilami and dasumo?

sorry to bother u guys!

NOt sure but Ive headr that Dasumo has altered egui.exefor me ill stay with nodlogin still works perfectly fine legit servers , no editing of eset registry and no need to observer that trials left

new_age_messiah

Whats the difference between the MarsuFix 2.0 and MarsuFix 2.1 cus the new one its300 kb and 2.0 about 1.3 mb ??'

Thanks alot

Hi All,

I have upgraded all my Eset3 fixes and assembled them into one zip file called Eset3BoxFixes. There are three methods of cracking Eset. You get to choose the best method for you. I am currently using Eset3BoxFix(enhanced). Here they are:

BoxMaraEset3Fix:

I added an unstaller program to automatically remove the fix. This fix will reset Eset Trial date back to 31 days after every restart. I recommend it for those who restart your PC regulary. This fix is discreet. It doesn't display any banner to indicate that your Eset has been fixed. This fix does NOT change any of Eset's files. Tested and works on ALL version of Windows.

Eset3Box4ever C: {A & B are obsolete}

This is a "how to" keep Eset at 31 days without using a patch, fix, or external applications. //Eset3Box4ever©.pdf// will show you how to keep Eset at 31 days even if you have your computer on all the times. It should work on all versions of Windows.

Eset3BoxFix(enhanced):

This is also a "how to" keep Eset at 31 days without using a patch, fix, or external applications. It will reset the date to 31 days after every start. The unique thing is that it doesn't use Window's or Eset's Scheduler either. Tested on XP & Vista x86 only.

PM me if you want sum.

:thumbsup:

now i have marsu-fix

i think that there is only a little problem. because the installer create a folder, but this is empty, and all the file are in the folder "Windows"...

marsupilami
now i have marsu-fix

i think that there is only a little problem. because the installer create a folder, but this is empty, and all the file are in the folder "Windows"...

Not a problem.... ment to be... don´t need any files in the folder, couse everybody wants to put folder on different places... but the uninstall removes all traces of the fix.

Cheers

i know this is not a problem, but i think that this is a nosense thing, to have a empty folder...if u create a folder u can put the installation's file in that folder

Problems found ?

NEWS:

Also BOX have done new Cures for ESET3 - Read his announcement ! He says Box4ever "A" and "B" are now obsolete and has a new one called = Box4ever - C =

Cheers ..... :thumbsup:

Jofre

MarsuFix 2.1 is working perfectly after being installed two days ago on an XP Professional 32 bits. It installed without any problems, and it goes back to 31 days after booting up, or after doing a successful update (like it was supposed to). I had not had luck with fixes for a long time. TemDono 2, Dasumo, Box (auto) and Marsu Fix 1 had not worked for me. This one is finally working perfectly.

Thanks to the author of the fix, and to Jofre for having e-mailed the link to me.

Michasqui

Problems found ?

NEWS:

Cheers ..... :)

Jofre

MarsuFix 2.1 is working perfectly after being installed two days ago on an XP Professional 32 bits. It installed without any problems, and it goes back to 31 days after booting up, or after doing a successful update (like it was supposed to). I had not had luck with fixes for a long time. TemDono 2, Dasumo, Box (auto) and Marsu Fix 1 had not worked for me. This one is finally working perfectly.

Thanks to the author of the fix, and to Jofre for having e-mailed the link to me.

Michasqui

----------------------------------------

michasqui

Glad to hear you had finally success. Mine is also WinXP Professional 32 bits and maybe I am a lucky guy, because they all worked on my PC.

cheers

Jofre

Archived