How To Activate KIS 2012 With Kaspersky CBE 12 License Key [Free Keys Renewable every 3 Mounts]

madeinheaven

madeinheaven

uhh what does this mod do exactly madeinheaven? :huh:

CBEMOD will patch any languages of Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 during installation after that you can use CBE 12 License Key successfully.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 149
  • Views 100.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's cool so it does it automatically instead of the minor hoops we had to jump before? :showoff:

oh, thanks! :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
madeinheaven

Kaspersky CBE 12 New Activation Key And Key File [updated 22.07.2012]

Activation Key

Posted Image

Download: Site: http://pastebin.com/
Sharecode: /8mCJ1iE3 [?]

Key File Download Link

Posted Image

Download: Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/
Sharecode: /files/7RCEOIWG/Kaspersky_CBE_12_Key_File.rar_links [?]

Before asking how to use them please have a look at first page all information there.

• 4 weeks later...

It might be easier to just change your DNS on your local area network adapter to a free online German DNS and just be done with it. It is the same activation/check as what BBC iPlayer uses. Here's a good list of German DNS servers:

http://www.stanar.de/

You will have to apply the DNS server to your IPv4 settings, click OK and then just disable and re-enable your LAN adapter. Be sure to check your IP at what is my IP first.

How to convert Kaspersky activation serial to key file [German Region]

1.You need to use working!! German Proxies and Configure your browser.

You can get the German proxy there:

http://www.proxynova.com/proxy-server-list/country-de/

Here is the screenshot how to set the proxy in Firefox:

If you are using different browser check it out this topic made by me:

[HowTo] Change Proxy In Your Internet Browser

Posted Image

Example Of HTTP Proxy: 85.114.132.49

Port: 3128

2. Use this link in your browser

https://auto-activation1.kaspersky.com/de/activate?REQUEST_ID=8CB14A64-CEF4-4C8F-B1C8-1C3B8752CB55&ACT_CODE=xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx

Replace the xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx letter by license key.

https://auto-activation1.kaspersky.com/de/activate?REQUEST_ID=8CB14A64-CEF4-4C8F-B1C8-1C3B8752CB55&ACT_CODE=D1BJA-9FCVY-7PKXB-NK1UG

3. If you get retry sign you need to reload the page

Posted Image

Please try not to use IDM cause with the proxy download link will not work.

4. Finally you will get the key file you are looking for.

Posted Image

Cheers ;)

thank's very much dude....

i'm from indonesia and succsess to renew my KIS CBE key :)

PLEASE ! How To Fix the “Activation code is invalid for this region” error for Kaspersky Internet Security 2012?

Hello ! I use: Window XP Service Pack 3. I change the location to Germany, but do not work for me. Again I have the same result: “Activation code is invalid for this region” NOTE: I have the genuine second code for other 3 months request to CBE 12 suscription. Please: How i can active the licence in my Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 ? HELP ME ! PLEASE !

• 4 weeks later...

PLEASE ! How To Fix the “Activation code is invalid for this region” error for Kaspersky Internet Security 2012?

Hello ! I use: Window XP Service Pack 3. I change the location to Germany, but do not work for me. Again I have the same result: “Activation code is invalid for this region” NOTE: I have the genuine second code for other 3 months request to CBE 12 suscription. Please: How i can active the licence in my Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 ? HELP ME ! PLEASE !

Same problem with my Win7 Ultimate SP1 x86, followed installation intructions to the letter resulting with region invalidity message. Is there hope that somehow this will work in the Asia-Pacific region especially the Philippines? Thanks for your time.

Same problem with my Win7 Ultimate SP1 x86, followed installation intructions to the letter resulting with region invalidity message. Is there hope that somehow this will work in the Asia-Pacific region especially the Philippines? Thanks for your time.

Got it! Please disregard my last post. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

After May 6, 2013, Computerbild will no longer be providing licenses/keys for KIS as their partnership with Kaspersky has ended. Thereafter, KIS will be replaced by NIS :shit:

Zur Information:

COMPUTER BILD hat über die letzten Jahre sehr erfolgreich mit Kaspersky kooperiert, um jedem Leser eine vollwertige Sicherheits-Suite zur Verfügung stellen zu können. Diese Kooperation ist nun beendet worden. Dafür gibt es keine Gründe, die mit dem Produkt selbst zu tun hätten.

COMPUTER BILD ist es vielmehr gelungen, den Weltmarktführer für Antiviren-Produkte als neuen Kooperationspartner zu gewinnen. Die Norton Internet Security CBE wird daher der neue Antiviren-Schutz auf der Heft-CD/-DVD sein.

Selbstverständlich können Sie auch weiterhin unbesorgt auf Ihr installiertes Kaspersky-Produkt vertrauen. Wie versprochen, ist die CBE-Version maximal ein Jahr lang gratis nutzbar. Erst am 6. Mai 2013 wird die Version endgültig ablaufen.

Translation:

Informational : COMPUTER BILD has in recent years successfully cooperates with Kaspersky to any reader a full safety Ask suite available to. This cooperation has now been completed. There are no reasons that had nothing to do with the product itself. COMPUTERBILD rather it is able to attract the world market leader in anti-virus products as a new partner. The Norton Internet Security CBE therefore will be the new anti-virus protection on the Heft-CD/-DVD. course you can continue to safely rely on your installed Kaspersky Lab product. As promised, the CBE version is available for free for up to one year. Until 6 May 2013 will take place the final version.

source

• 1 month later...

Thanks, johndoe.

However, I just googled for it and managed to have it.

I have installed KIS12 in Oracle VBox on "XPsp3" following the so-called CBE procedure.

I have 91-days to expire.

So the method works and it will hopefully work till May 2013.

Thanks, johndoe.

However, I just googled for it and managed to have it.

I have installed KIS12 in Oracle VBox on "XPsp3" following the so-called CBE procedure.

I have 91-days to expire.

So the method works and it will hopefully work till May 2013.

you will just have to insert new license when this 91 day license expires but yes, other than that it will continue to work this way until May 2013

i'm hoping somehow, by some miracle, it will work even beyond May 2013 because I have it installed on multiple different versions of windows versions on multiple laptops and PCs in my family's and my own use :)

• 1 month later...

i was able to download keyfile from this method without problem but now KIS2012 CBE is not even accepting key offline because of region mismatch. any cure for this? my current license expires TODAY!!!

Kaspersky CBE 12 New Activation Key And Key File [updated 22.07.2012]

Activation Key

20111017172555.png

Download: Site: http://pastebin.com/
Sharecode: /8mCJ1iE3 [?]

Key File Download Link

20120613083958.png

Download: Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/
Sharecode: /files/7RCEOIWG/Kaspersky_CBE_12_Key_File.rar_links [?]

Before asking how to use them please have a look at first page all information there.

november_ra1n

i was able to download keyfile from this method without problem but now KIS2012 CBE is not even accepting key offline because of region mismatch. any cure for this? my current license expires TODAY!!!

You need to use key file to other to activate Kaspersy CBE 2012 without getting region mismatch error:

Here is the instruction how to:

1- Install a program, run
2- Enter key: 2222-2222-2222-222U [No need to turn off and on internet with this key anymore]
3- Click on Next
4- In the next window, click on Browse
5- Specify the path to any key (file) from the Keys folder
6- Click on Next
7- Update virus definitions

Important Notice:Due to the fact that by Kaspersky Labs and German magazine Computer Build from May 6, 2013 and ends end up in terms of the keys (they will not, and the unexpired key can be locked).

Accordingly Kaspersky Security Suite CBE and fashion based on it will stop to exist from May 6, 2013 or later.

i was on esset, outpost and kaspersky. kaspersky for the last 5 yearo or so. i was having original licence, 3 years... then i was on cbe version, but this one will only work till may 2013, so i need to find another one, norton nis 2013. seems ok till now, super fast speed compared to kaspersky, but i got 2 errors in the last days.

addind the fact that is super easy to find 6 month nis key i will stick to this.

then i will buy an lifetime licence for outpost, this one is the only one that has lifetime licence from time to time.

this is a heads up to all KIS CBE users...

cTpoEze.png

i've been getting this since morning on two different PCs, different windows (XP and 7) but both on KIS 2012 CBE. I guess they're trying to autoupdate everyone from 2012 to 2013. I also guess my CBE license will be void if I give it the go ahead, so I've been holding back for now.

• 1 month later...

if you could update this please. i have four days of license remaining. thanks a lot!

Important Notice:Due to the fact that by Kaspersky Labs and German magazine Computer Build from May 6, 2013 and ends end up in terms of the keys (they will not, and the unexpired key can be locked).

Accordingly Kaspersky Security Suite CBE and fashion based on it will stop to exist from May 6, 2013 or later.

Archived