How To Activate KIS 2012 With Kaspersky CBE 12 License Key [Free Keys Renewable every 3 Mounts]

madeinheaven

madeinheaven

I followed the automated way and it works fine.

I tried then to change the language to Greek (el-GR) but with no luck.

Is there anyone who has managed to change it?

I suggest use method one and two rather than Method 3 [Clean Installation Switch To English Interface]. You can use any Language of KIS 2012 with first two method.

Thanks for your answer.

But I did that. I downloaded the greek version of kis, renamed it to setup.exe and launched the CMEMOD. Then the installer started but in English language. I thought that it changes every installer to English in order the mod to work.

And the program is now in English, despite I used the Greek version.

Try to use method 1 downloading cbi.dll file and manually adding installation folder that will surely work with your Greek version.

• Replies 149
  • Views 99.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
user@nsaneforums

I followed the automated way and it works fine.

I tried then to change the language to Greek (el-GR) but with no luck.

Is there anyone who has managed to change it?

try this

first change lang

second activate

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\KasperskyLab\protected\AVP12\settings]"SkinLoc"="el-GR"[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\protected\AVP12\environment]"Localization"="el-GR""LocalizationAuto"="1""LocalizationList"="el-GR""Ins_Localization"="el-GR"

No it didn't work with the registry, I had laready done it, after activation though.

I figured it out.

It was because I had the english version in the system, trying with other fixes, and when I uninstalled it, I kept operation settings etc.

And when the installer started, it started immediately in English.

Now that I did a cmplete uninstall and ran kaspersky removal tool, it worked with the first method, and also in other clean computer, the second method worked too, the installer started in Greek.

So it was because the registry keys about settings and language was left in my computer from the past installation and the installer kept the settings, and installed only the English language.

Great effort, and great finding.

Thanks

I'm currently trying to install the Kaspersky Security Suite CBE 12.

Anyway, the internet connection on the pc works fine, but I keep

getting an error message when I try to activate the program.

It tells me that "Activation Code is invalid for this region"

Any solution? Thanks so much.

lavr6s3

AlienForce1

lavr6s3

Read and follow with attention the steps MIH explained here

madeinheaven

lavr6s3

[TUT] Fix Activation code is invalid for this region - Kaspersky Internet Security 2012

Posted Image

In some cases the error "Activation code is invalid for this region" may appear on the screen during the activation process.

The error can appear if you try to activate your application using an activation code in one region (country), but the activation code you use is intended for use in another region (country). For example, you have bought Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 via E-Store in India, but you try to install and activate the application in United Kingdom.

In order to eliminate the problem, you need to install and activate your Kaspersky Lab product in the region (country), where you have bought the application.

If you activate your Kaspersky Lab product in the region (country), where you have bought the application and/or the recommendations given above have not helped you to eliminate the problem, then you are recommended to create a request to Kaspersky Lab Technical Support via the My Kaspersky Account service. Provide the following info:

Region where you tried to activate Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2012 / Kaspersky Internet Security 2012.

Activation date and time.

Activation code of 20 symbols (4 groups of 5 characters).

Proof of purchase (copy of receipt from a valid supplier of Kaspersky Lab products).

Detailed description of the problem.

IP-address of the computer with Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2012 / Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 installed. You can find detailed instructions on how to know the IP-address in KB4522.

Name of your Internet provider (ISP).

Screenshot of the main application window of the installed product.

How To Fix This For CBE 2012

1. Change Proxy:

http://www.proxynova.com/proxy-server-list/country-de/

Or

http://spys.ru/free-proxy-list/DE/

How to configure proxy server settings from the Settings window

2. Activate

madeinheaven

How to configure proxy server settings from the Settings window

In order to configure the proxy server settings in Kaspersky Internet Security 2012, perform the following actions:
Step 1. Open the main application window.
Step 2. In the right upper corner of the main application window, click the Settings link.
Step 3. In the upper part of the Settings window, select Update.
Step 4. In the Settings window in the Update source section, click the Settings button.
Step 5. In the Update settings window on the Source tab, click the Proxy server button.

Posted Image

Step 6. Check the box Use proxy server.
You can also select Use specified proxy server setting, but if the application fails to detect the settings, you will need to specify these settings manually.
If you are working in a local network, then you may need to specify proxy server authentication.
You can also check Bypass proxy server for local addresses. This option is useful, if you are working in a local network. If you uncheck this option, then work with local addresses will be done via the proxy server and it will increase your Internet traffic.

Posted Image

Step 7. Click the OK button in the Proxy server settings window.
Step 8. Click the OK button in the Update settings window and then in the Settings window.
Step 9. Close the main application window.

Thanks indeed for this fix! :lol:

But it's a bit difficult to understand how to set to proxy! It would have been better to do the tuto with an example of a proxy. I have some difficulties to succed it!

I would like to know if we should reset the update proxy to automatic as kasperky set it before updating, because when I tried to update with the changes in the proxy, it failed! :s

madeinheaven

But it's a bit difficult to understand how to set to proxy! It would have been better to do the tuto with an example of a proxy. I have some difficulties to succed it!

I would like to know if we should reset the update proxy to automatic as kasperky set it before updating, because when I tried to update with the changes in the proxy, it failed! :s

I strongly not to suggest use proxy option for the database update. Use proxy only registration and activation progress if you have an error.

As you mention keep update proxy to automatic as Kaspersky set it before updating.

I strongly not to suggest use proxy option for the database update. Use proxy only registration and activation progress if you have an error.

As you mention keep update proxy to automatic as Kaspersky set it before updating.

Thanks indeed for your answer! I made it as you said! :D

madeinheaven

Some people saying they still get "Activation Code is invalid for this region" even try to use proxy server well in this case try to activate Kaspersky CBE 12 using key file

HOW TO ACTIVATION KASPERSKY 2012 USING KEY FILES

1- Install a program, run

2- Enter key: 2222-2222-2222-222U [No need to turn off and on internet with this key anymore]

3- Click on Next

4- In the next window, click on Browse

5- Specify the path to any key (file) from the Keys folder

6- Click on Next

7- Update virus definitions

Download Link CBE 12 Original Key File

[Download: Site: http://www.datafilehost.com/

Sharecode: /download-3fa0e5ec.html [?]

Kaspersky CBE 12 Legit License Key

Kaspersky CBE 12 License KeySite: http://pastebin.com/

Sharecode: /1qbtbi33 [?]

madeinheaven

This Method Work With All Languages Of Kaspersky Internet Security 2012. Here is list of all Languages official download link just pick the one you need.

Last-modified Size Name
22 May 2012 07:46:52 512 ../
09 Apr 2012 14:42:54 512 arabic/
09 Apr 2012 14:43:03 512 bulgarian/
09 Apr 2012 14:43:45 512 chinese_simplified/
09 Apr 2012 14:44:26 512 chinese_traditional/
28 May 2012 03:20:44 237024 content.lst
09 Apr 2012 14:44:47 512 czech/
09 Apr 2012 14:45:08 512 danish/
09 Apr 2012 14:45:29 512 dutch/
09 Apr 2012 14:48:50 512 english/
09 Apr 2012 14:49:16 512 estonian/
09 Apr 2012 14:49:38 512 finnish/
09 Apr 2012 14:51:30 512 french/
09 Apr 2012 14:53:18 512 german/
09 Apr 2012 14:53:32 512 greek/
09 Apr 2012 14:54:00 512 hungarian/
09 Apr 2012 14:54:43 512 italian/
09 Apr 2012 14:55:31 512 japanese/
28 May 2012 03:21:49 512 korean/
09 Apr 2012 14:55:53 512 latvian/
09 Apr 2012 14:55:57 512 lithuanian/
09 Apr 2012 14:56:11 512 multilanguage/
09 Apr 2012 14:56:27 512 norwegian_bokmaal/
09 Apr 2012 14:57:00 512 polish/
09 Apr 2012 14:57:56 512 portuguese/
09 Apr 2012 14:58:06 512 romanian/
09 Apr 2012 14:59:25 512 russian/
09 Apr 2012 14:59:32 512 serbian/
09 Apr 2012 14:59:36 512 serbian_cyrillic/
09 Apr 2012 14:59:39 512 slovenian/
09 Apr 2012 15:00:41 512 spanish/
09 Apr 2012 15:00:56 512 swedish/
28 May 2012 03:22:15 512 turkish/
28 May 2012 03:22:19 512 vietnamese/

Thanks indeed for this update of your trick because I was about to say that the proxy method doesn't wort anymore! :D

I will try it and give feedback!

By the way, if it's not to bother you, can you explain me how to make key file with key the digital key we received from Kaspersky! Thanks! B)

madeinheaven

Thanks indeed for this update of your trick because I was about to say that the proxy method doesn't wort anymore! :D

By the way, if it's not to bother you, can you explain me how to make key file with key the digital key we received from Kaspersky! Thanks! B)

Well since i am playing with CBE Edition of Kaspersky several years never get an error "Activation Code is invalid for this region" therefore i could not figure out what is the best solution, but i was guessing forcing to activate Kaspersky using key file would solve the problem. I guess people using Kaspersky in Asia region more likely getting error cause their license code different than rest of the world.

How to get Key file: I convert license code to key file from Kaspersky help desk.

@madeinheaven

I tried to convert from license code to key file, but I get this error message (https://activation.kaspersky.com/en/) :

Dear Kaspersky Lab Home products customer, the service does not support home products activation any more. In order to receive a key file for a purchased home product, please, contact Kaspersky Lab Technical Support in your region.Thank you.

How can I do?

Thank you madeinheaven ;)

madeinheaven

The last question: is it legal to activate kaspersky by the Kaspersky Security Suite CBE 12 license??

Well it is legal to activate Kaspersky Security Suite CBE 12 if you don't mind using with German Language. If you are asking copy cbi.dll and using the keys on KIS 2012, well i guess if you compare, this look more legal than trial reset to me.

Well since i am playing with CBE Edition of Kaspersky several years never get an error "Activation Code is invalid for this region" therefore i could not figure out what is the best solution, but i was guessing forcing to activate Kaspersky using key file would solve the problem. I guess people using Kaspersky in Asia region more likely getting error cause their license code different than rest of the world.

How to get Key file: I convert license code to key file from Kaspersky help desk.

Thanks indeed for your answer! :)

But I'm thinking Kaspersky is doing all to prevent people outside Germany to use Kaspersky CBE 12 anymore, because I installed Kaspersky CBE 12 in german and tried to activate it with the legal key I got from Computerbild but It's the same answer 'key invalid for this Region'.

But with your key file I did activate it! Thanks very much for your great work! Let's hope you will continue to give key file at the end of every 3 months! :cheers:

@guesso and madeinheaven

how can I convert a code license key to a key file?

We hope you will continue to give key file at the end of every 3 months or teach us how to give a key

Try it now:

https://auto-activation1.kaspersky.com/en/activate?REQUEST_ID=8CB14A64-CEF4-4C8F-B1C8-1C3B8752CB55&ACT_CODE=xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx

Replace the xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx letter by license key you can > Enter > Earn select the line: Please create or update My Kaspersky Account using my email address > Enter your email and download it to use

@guesso and madeinheaven

how can I convert a code license key to a key file?

We hope you will continue to give key file at the end of every 3 months or teach us how to give a key

Try it now:

https://auto-activation1.kaspersky.com/en/activate?REQUEST_ID=8CB14A64-CEF4-4C8F-B1C8-1C3B8752CB55&ACT_CODE=xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx

Replace the xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx letter by license key you can > Enter > Earn select the line: Please create or update My Kaspersky Account using my email address > Enter your email and download it to use

Does not work, ERROR: 632 Region mismatch

Archived