How To Activate KIS 2012 With Kaspersky CBE 12 License Key [Free Keys Renewable every 3 Mounts]

madeinheaven

AlienForce1

madeinheaven : Please let us know if you successfully install and activate?

I installed KIS with method.1 and all was ok - when I`ll arrive at home I`ll tell you if there are any problems . Thank you !

(at least at ~ 12:30 KIS reported that I have 90 day valid key) :)

• Replies 149
  • Views 99.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why when i try to get a key, every time is the same?I mean everything is ok, but i tryed to get a key through proxy and it is the same like previous.

Certified. It works. I tried the 2nd method for activation. I greatly apreciate the effort and time, you put in into sharing this with all of us. I hope it last for a good time.

THANK YOU!!

I installed KIS with method.1 and all was ok - when I`ll arrive at home I`ll tell you if there are any problems . Thank you !

bro, try to update ur database.is ur license still valid ??

madeinheaven

Still working ok in my VMaware

Posted Image

AlienForce1

Everything is ok :) (KIS12.0.374(i) is installed on my laptop , not on VMware)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

which os are u using ?window XP,window 7 (x64/x32).i seem facing invalid license.wonder why lol

AlienForce1

which os are u using ?window XP,window 7 (x64/x32).i seem facing invalid license.wonder why lol

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 (X86)

Maybe you didn`t do all the necessary steps (that madeinheaven explained very clear) B)

madeinheaven

I had same problem once then i tried couple of time updating database as soon as update done notification disappear. Try to delete the key and re activate the same key again see if notification disappear!

I had same problem once then i tried couple of time updating database as soon as update done notification disappear. Try to delete the key and re activate the same key again see if notification disappear!

tried but still the same .any solution ?

madeinheaven

In order to resolve the problem, perform the following actions:

• Disable the application Self-Defense
  • and disable antivirus
  • Make sure you can see hidden files and folders
  • delete all the files in that folder. By default, the files are located in the folder:

• C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Kaspersky Lab\AVP12\Bases (for OS Windows XP)
  • C:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab\AVP12\Bases (for OS Windows Vista/7)
  • Open the main application window
  • Click Update function and re update databases files.

Hopefully you will resolve the problem

AlienForce1

You could try to do a repair-install of KIS (there is a shortcut in Start Menu) and retry to apply Method.1 -> I don`t know for sure if you will can to stop it to put `cbi.dll` from madeinheaven . It would be nice to report here (for future reference...) .

However, maybe it is safer if you uninstall KIS (using kavremover) -> restart -> reinstall KIS and follow with attention all steps in madeinheaven`s Method.1 B)

madeinheaven

Kaspersky Security Suite CBE 12 User Switch To English Interface.

Method Three - Clean Installation Switch To English Interface.

Download and Install Kaspersky CBE 12

Make sure you have uninstalled your old Antivirus/Security package first. If necessary use a Removal Tool to help with cleaning any leftovers.
Download the Kaspersky CBE 12 installer from Mediafire [175MB]as it’s only distributed via the ComputerBild coverdisk.
The install will be in German but don’t worry as the program will be in English. After a few screens where you don’t have to do anything, when at the screen below, tick the box highlighted which will allow for the installation settings to be changed. Click ‘Weiter’ to continue.

Posted Image

On the next screen click ‘Akzeptieren’ to accept the EULA. Then click ‘Weiter’ to continue. Tick the box if you want to participate in the ‘Kaspersky Security Network’ (not required).
The next screen is to choose the install folder. It’s not necessary to change this, but if you do, remember the location as you will need to navigate to that folder later on. Click ‘Weiter’.

Posted Image

The tick box here needs to be unticked because the install process is protected by default meaning you cannot change any of the Kaspersky files. Unprotecting the install process allows for the needed language files to be changed. Click ‘Installieren’ to begin the install…

Posted Image

This next screen is important because the install process has to be temporarily paused to allow the file changes. Let the progress bar go completely across the first time. When it goes across a second time, wait until it reaches roughly where the screenshot shows. When you notice one or two small windows quickly flash on the screen, press the ‘Abbrechen’ button. As long as you press the button before the progress bar reaches 100% it’s OK. A small window will pop up asking if you want to abort the install, do not press any button and leave the installer window alone for now.

Posted Image

Navigate to the folder below or your custom install folder if you chose one.
C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Security Suite CBE 12\skin\loc
For 64bit users use the Program Files (x86) folder.
Rename de-DE-xcbild to de-DE-xcbild-backup.
Rename loc to de-DE-xcbild.
Now go to:
C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Security Suite CBE 12\skin\resources\neutral
Right click on locs and copy it.
Go up a level to resources and into de-DE-xcbild.
Rename locs to locs-backup.
Right click and paste the locs folder so you have both locs-backup and locs.
The Kaspersky installation can now resume by clicking the ‘Nein’ button. Let the installation continue until finished. Click ‘Beenden’ to complete the process and start CBE 12.
Wait for the program to initialize until it gets to the activation screen. Enter the key you have received, or paste it using Ctrl+V. Remember to have your VPN/Proxy enabled if activating from outside Europe (see bottom of article). Click ‘Next‘.

Posted Image

If all has gone well the program should now be activated and you will have xx days left with the current license key. Do note that you will not get 91 days every time as keys are released on certain dates and you may activate when the current key is several days old.

Posted Image

This method has been tested from outside Europe using a VPN and inside Europe, if you follow the instructions correctly, Kaspersky CBE 12 works and activates fine.

Posted Image

Alternate Install and Activation Method
You can also change the language after CBE 12 has installed and started. This has an advantage of not needing the install to be paused, but the disadvantage is any program or activation errors will initially be in German. To install in German first or change languages after install, run the installer and follow this short how to.

Posted Image

Once installed, the Self protection has to be disabled to allow the file changes. Open the CBE 12 mainwindow.

Posted Image

Then rename and copy the needed folders from the instructions shown above. After that, go back into Kaspersky and press Shift+F12 to change the language to English. Then tick the box you unticked earlier and press ‘OK‘.
This is a short video tutorial on how to disable protection and copy the files.

[Original Article]

Congratulations we made it to malwaretips http://malwaretips.c...ree-CBE-Edition

I don`t think is a good thing for us - immagine if it`s too much spreaded this method -> Kaspersky will find a way to close it ... :(

ya .agree with

AlienForce1.hopefully kaspersky wont discover the method and close it

nickloon did you sort your problem out?

yup i did .solve it out by delete the invalid key and activate once again . then exit kis completely and turn it on again .

the license automatically become valid :-) thanks bro

"You will get key for free valid for 91 days from Computerbild.de and good things is you will renew the keys every 90 days for free . Therefore you will keep activate Kaspersky forever."

This dont work for me, every time I get same licence key. What to do? Thanks

"You will get key for free valid for 91 days from Computerbild.de and good things is you will renew the keys every 90 days for free . Therefore you will keep activate Kaspersky forever."

Why when i try to get a key, every time is the same?I mean everything is ok, but i tryed to get a key through proxy and it is the same like previous.

madeinheaven

Well you would not get different license keys till when first one expired, try after 91 days you will see they give you new one. You are asking too much from the company they provide you free legit key every 91 day!

Good to see you back in action! MIHeaven! ;)

madeinheaven

I didnt manage to activate KIS:

I don't know what method you use but i can see you did not manage to copy cbi.dll file in installation folder successfully. You need to go back and see where did you make mistake.

Archived