Greasemonkey

Zeus_Hunt

SliverSamuel

this sounds dumb... but how do i install nsane's script?

• Replies 60
  • Views 35.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
this sounds dumb... but how do i install nsane's script?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Install Greasemonkey 0.3.5 or 0.5 (links in first post), restart Firefox, then right-click nsane's scripts, choose 'Install User Script' and click OK.

SliverSamuel

tried that, but there is no 'Install User Script' from the right click... is that because of noscript?

@justice4all - they seem to have the same protection as rapidshare (ie. the file doesn't even exist until x seconds have passed, the same seconds you wait). you can try it by pasting this into your address bar while it's counting...java script:x=1;countdown();

@Myrak - it might just be that their javascript isn't compatible with firefox. so i might be able to write and execute my own command that is compatible, check back in a bit...

@Sliver - check the very first post in this topic, you need to install the greasemonkey plugin then rightclick > install user script on the links :lol:

edit: why, do you have javascripting diabled? also check the extensions screen (Tools > Extensions) to make sure it's activated...

SliverSamuel

kay, thanks nsane :lol: MONKEYS GO WILD!!!

@Myrak - check the scripts page ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

w00t you got the javascript working, but instead of redirecting to the actual radio after playing the ad it doesn't do anything :wacko:

But nice going on getting the popup working :nono: That's awesome ;)

guys, is this script working well with opera? cause i just tried and rapidshare asked me to login and fill in password.

any help?

thank's b4

funny you should mention that, check out my scripts page :nono:

screen00054ss.th.png

btw, i've updated most of the scripts, they now replace the innerHTML of tags dynamicly which stops all the requests/images/etc. from loading any further (ie. more speed!) ;)

edit: it's not working now, damn thing just gets confused or something ;) i've taken it offline for now, will be back when i fix it ;)

What about Yahoo Radio? Popups open in Firefox but the damn Yahoo doesn't support Firefox. Anyway to get around that?

that's a alot more complicated than 92.9, it might be their streaming software that requires IE not the popup code :\

Hmm, well that sucks because I have to open up IE everytime I wanna listen to the radio. I hate IE. :thumbsup:

funny you should mention that, check out my scripts page :blink:

screen00054ss.th.png

btw, i've updated most of the scripts, they now replace the innerHTML of tags dynamicly which stops all the requests/images/etc. from loading any further (ie. more speed!) ;)

edit: it's not working now, damn thing just gets confused or something ;) i've taken it offline for now, will be back when i fix it ;)

Everything is just fine when I used firefox but, if switch to opera and try download from rapidshare....that stupid screen just poped up

Forgot to mention, I use your scripts....it's smooth :thumbsup: thank's nsane.

I'll be waiting for your fixed scripts.

regard,

thank's justice. I'm fonna try this one out but as soon as nsane release his, I'll switch to it.

rgd,

i've updated my rapidshare script, or part of it with the way it is now. basicly i've just split the button clicker and the ad/nag remover scripts, that way yall don't have to worry about nags while i finish working on the ad remover (all their layout changes keep making it worse) <_<

see the sig link below...

Cmon nsane, you should be churning out the scripts, release some scripts that aint even complete that way we can all appreciate you mroe when you correct them but give us more :unsure:

I have a Script request for this page:

Gaia Store Link

Fixed the link- that one will work for 2 weeks.

Anyway, can you make it so that when I visit one of those pages, the cursor is automatically in the "Input Password" box? And that the page is scrolled down enough to see it, but that should be automatic, shouldn't it?

I got a small request for a script i need written.

YouSendIt aka YSI has several pages where it hosts links to the next page and then to the file. Is there a possible way to write a script to skip these pages? or press the button for me?

Im not sure how greasemonkey works but its worth a try asking you :3

If you want examples of how it works goto this page to see what type of process YSI takes you throught o download a file.....

Im worried to post the link :sneaky: might get warned

EDIT: also could you try to do up a script for megaupload?

I know you have a life :think: but so do i.... and you can live yours happily after helping mine ;) you'll get that good samaritan bubbly feeling inside ;)

i was able to rig a skipper for YSI that has to use 2 seperate scripts, check my scipts page, but i can't do squat with megaupload since the requested file doesn't exsist until x seconds have passed (so you HAVE to wait). you can read a few pages back where someone, i think it was myrak, asked me about the samething :sneaky:

Archived