Greasemonkey

Zeus_Hunt

Greasemonkey

Greasemonkey is a very powerful tool, which allows you to fix website annoyances or add desired functionality missing from a site. Additionally, the scripts can bring content from other sites and resources and embed them into the page you are viewing. For example, you could create a script on that pulls the current Amazon.com price for a book when visiting a competitors site. You can use Greasemonkey to view Amazon's price right beside the competitors within the browser.

Just as musicians remix music to create new works of art, Greasemonkey allows you to remix web sites to create user experiences more valuable to you. Best of all, you can share these remixable snippets with others. Just be sure to remix responsibly -- violating the terms of service on some web applications can get you banned.

You should have some concern about your security. We advise that you inspect scripts before installing them to make sure they meet your desired level of security. For example, an XMLHTTPRequest inside a user script could easily send your personal data to a third party. It is your responsibility to verify the integrity of a script prior to installation.

More info: http://dunck.us/collab/FrontPage

Application :

Download/Install the extension Greasemonkey-0.3.5

Greasemonkey-0.5

Steps To Follow :

1) Install the Greasemonkey extension

2) Restart Firefox

3) Go to

http://rapidshare.de/files/3453467/fmrapidshare.user.js.html

4) Right click on rapidshare.user.js and choose "Install User Script". (no need to download)

5) Restart Firefox

This script will let you Skip rapidshare ad form ("auto submit") and time limitations.

As we use RapidShare quite a lot ...just found this very useful...

It certainly works for me...

• Replies 60
  • Views 35.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hehe cool. It lets me skip the waiting part, but I still have to click through the "Free/Premium" part.

I installed the Greasemonkey 0.3.5... what's the difference between that and 0.5?

well, there was a serious vuln in a few older versions, not sure if that includes 0.3.5 :P

any ways, with 0.5, i don't have to go through the free/premium stuff ;)

i keep getting this error now ;)

Download-Ticket nicht bereit. javascript Fehler?

german for...

Download ticket not ready. javascript error?

but you can mod the script to not mess with the countdown and it still allows you to skip the free/premium screen. so it's still kinda useful, i guess...

edit: Fixed Script (right click > install user script) ;)

well, there was a serious vuln in a few older versions, not sure if that includes 0.3.5 :lol:

any ways, with 0.5, i don't have to go through the free/premium stuff :lol:

0.3.5 doesnt have the vulnurbility (sp...) cause they disabled the feature (I think it dealt something with APIs).. 0.5 actually fixed the bug instead of just disabling it. ;)

EDIT: oh, and this posted script (not nsane's mod) is old.. Its been on that one site that has tons of scripts..

http://dunck.us/collab/GreaseMonkeyUserScripts

Find all the greasy scripts you need :lol:

What is the infactuation with monkeys.... :lol:

nsane too gone the monkey ways.... :lol:

here's a few scripts i couldn't find so i ending up writing em myself...

DotTK Ad Remover - was kinda hard, those DotTK guys are pretty crafty, got it working tho :rolleyes:

Kickme.to Frame Remover - was easy...

CJB.net Frame Remover - was easy...

Geocities Ad Remover - another hard one, had to completely reverse engineer their ads to get the function names <_<

Examples/tests:

http://www.kickme.to/latest20.php

http://www.epirate.net/ - affiliate links

expect more soon, i'm freakin addicted to this thing :yawn:

bump, sue me, just want make sure everyone gets this and catch the above edits <_<

i wanted to ask, what's another popular service that needs hacked? :rolleyes:

and, i'm not sure if you need 0.5 or not, haven't tried 0.3.x at all...

I'm using 0.3.5 still, but using the scipt nsane posted and the one in the first post, I'm able to skip both the free/premium page and the waiting bit. :rolleyes:

Yeah the ad remover scripts work here too (just updated to 0.5)

edit: wait, I don't think I tested them properly >_< I didn't click through the links on the page.

*tests again*

kickme.to bar is still there...

no problems with epirate affiliates...

:wacko:

k, guess we know their working, if yall find a service like that and want it hacked ya know who to ask :rolleyes:

btw, http://www.sr2005.cjb.net/ , is a good example of the cjb.net & geocities removers. i just love watching the yahoo banner close itself, hated those things FOREVER :yawn:

actually, there's another site that has something similar to those yahoo ads right? <_<

(see my edit above)

When I go to sr2005.cjb.net I still have the CJB banner, and instead of an adbar on the side, I get another scroll bar. >_<

Nah, it still doesn't change. I've tried reinstalling the scripts about 2-3 times now with no success. :rolleyes:

try clearing your cache (tools > options > privacy > cache > clear cache) :rolleyes:

edit: you have javascript enabled, right?

Updated Geocities Script:

- Added international support (Example)

- Fixed problem with a frame redirect, should solve your problem Myrak :pirate:

Updated CJB.net Script:

- Changed a small setting that might fix Myrak's prob

Eh, I changed back to 0.3.5 and they all work perfectly *sticks with 0.3.5* :pirate:

Dunno why 0.5 wasn't working tho :frusty:

guess it's a bug with your pc and the beta, should be fixed with the final release. good to hear it's working with 0.3 tho...needed confirmation on that :frusty:

btw, i'm working on aol hometown and angelfire ads now, shouldn't be too long before it have em cracked. here's a 'beta', if you can call it that, of the aol script...

see sig, got the gap removed -_-

...i'm still working on removing the gap left at the top, but you can see the ads are being removed :pirate:

http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Ahometown.aol.com - test pages

Guest justice4all
i wanted to ask, what's another popular service that needs hacked? :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

megaupload.com...they have a 50 second wait :blink: , compared with rapidshares 30 seconds.

I have a request... I don't know if it's possible but anyway...

I wanna know if you can get this "radio popup" in Firefox, not just IE. The site in question is 92.9 Radio . To directly stream their radio you need to launch a java script:loadRadio(); command, wait for the advert to pass and you have an un-resizable window, that all has to be done in IE. From what I've tried, I can't even launch the java script:loadRadio(); command in Firefox.

Anyone have any ideas? :lol:

edit: edited in a clickable link

Archived