DU Meter 4.01 Build 3076

shought

DULogo.pngDU Meter is an award winning utility from Hagel Technologies that provides an accurate account of the data which is flowing through your computer's network connection at any given moment. This readout is presented in both numerical and graphical format, in real time. DU Meter includes extensive logging facility, flexible events system, and more. It supports Windows 95/98/NT4/2000 and XP! DU Meter works with virtually all types of network connections: phone modems, DSL, cable modem, LAN, satellite, and more.

Download

• Replies 7
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DU Meter is an award winning utility from Hagel Technologies that provides an accurate account of the data which is flowing through your computer's network connection at any given moment. This readout is presented in both numerical and graphical format, in real time. DU Meter includes extensive logging facility, flexible events system, and more. It supports Windows 95/98/NT4/2000 and XP! DU Meter works with virtually all types of network connections: phone modems, DSL, cable modem, LAN, satellite, and more.

Download

um just curious if anyone else is getting a Trojan detected on the patch? or am i doing it wrong and the exe is already patched and that is their greets?post-13755-1215943686_thumb.png

DU Meter is an award winning utility from Hagel Technologies that provides an accurate account of the data which is flowing through your computer's network connection at any given moment. This readout is presented in both numerical and graphical format, in real time. DU Meter includes extensive logging facility, flexible events system, and more. It supports Windows 95/98/NT4/2000 and XP! DU Meter works with virtually all types of network connections: phone modems, DSL, cable modem, LAN, satellite, and more.

Download

um just curious if anyone else is getting a Trojan detected on the patch? or am i doing it wrong and the exe is already patched and that is their greets?post-13755-1215943686_thumb.png

I'll check it for ya, give me a minute.

Edit: Won't work anyway, wrong file version... Trying to find you a new one.

DU.Meter.v4.01.R3076.0.WinAll.Cracked-CRD

Looks like this one is suitable... Scanned the Cracked EXE(s) on VirusTotal.com and they came out clean(1/33 both).

I'll fix it. Give me a mo. Ok - DU.Meter.v4.01.R3076.0.WinAll.Cracked-CRD added :pirate:

pff, that patch/crack contains no virus....the reason ur av detects it, is that Hagel Technologies asked avg to update their virus database with the latest signatures on cracks/patches for their programs

A user of cfosspeed myself. And yeah - there is a lot's of false positives out there. Understood that the previous fix was outdated. "Edit: Won't work anyway, wrong file version..."

I'll fix it. Give me a mo. Ok - DU.Meter.v4.01.R3076.0.WinAll.Cracked-CRD added :pirate:

pff, that patch/crack contains no virus....the reason ur av detects it, is that Hagel Technologies asked avg to update their virus database with the latest signatures on cracks/patches for their programs

You're right, of course... :P

A user of cfosspeed myself. And yeah - there is a lot's of false positives out there. Understood that the previous fix was outdated. "Edit: Won't work anyway, wrong file version..."

Yeah, I checked the file already, but I was nearly sure anyway of it being a false positive... Whilst checking I saw the patch was outdated, would've been easier if I just said 'outdated' I guess. :angelnot:

Archived