Site / Forum Wishlist

spasserfan

ok, here's a little wish:
a dark(er) theme for the forum and front page.
something like the Underground Theme but less saturated.

(huh? ok, take a screenshot of the theme, put it in the image editor of your choice and bring down saturation to -100 and luminosity +10, that's exactly what i mean)

;)

edit: results may vary, but something like this:

tB9TmIV.png

If we are going to have a Classic Dark Forum Skin then My vote will go for Black & Red Blood theme. The Black & Red color combination of this theme goes very well with nature & philosophy of nSane pirates... :pirate:

lCODC4D.png

My Second vote will be for Velvet Forum Skin (though not much dark)... :shy:

McjIFNe.png

My third & last vote should go to UnderGround theme as suggested by VileTouch.... :)

But by going with the nature of this forums Staff/Admins, I don't think we'll be blessed with the any of the said 0r any other well deserved themes in near future. :unsure:
To be honest, as of now they have settled with the sub-standard buggy Executive2 theme which was offered free of cost by a fellow member of this forum & as a token of appreciation he (Donor) was awarded with special privileges & status quo .... ;)

• 2 months later...
  • Administrator

is there a possibility to open a section for discounted software or promotion codes?

I suggest you start a topic in Software Chat with a general title around this (we can pin the topic) and depending on how popular it is we can consider a new section.

• 1 month later...

I wish the daily/weekly digest e-mail could have an option to only include topic title and links to those topics instead of the whole posts.

I wish nsane had ebook\magazine section :D

Why don't you start one @PistalPete ;)

I suggest creation of two topics :

1. Magazines into Entertainment Exchange

2. E-books into Guides & Tutorials

What does the boss think about that? :D

Edited by Laryy

• Administrator

Ya... about that, no idea what's involved or how one would even go about something like that :s

You would need to create a topic on the matter as a starting point. We usually don't create new forums without sufficient demand, and our view at the moment is there is virtually zero.

Ya... about that, no idea what's involved or how one would even go about something like that :s

Well you could start a new post in the Entertainment Exchange section, add a few posts and i'm pretty sure people will contribute then watch it grow. Already @Laryy has shown interest and i can give you a hand if needed. Let me know, :)

DONE!

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/237811-magazines-daily-updated/

Edited by Laryy

Is it possible to make shoutbox for members only ? i mean unregistered members can't see the shoutbox.

and i vote Bandizip from Bandisoft.com to be a frontpage software ( it's a good app IMHO ;) )

Is it possible to make shoutbox for members only ? i mean unregistered members can't see the shoutbox.

I Totally agree :huh: .. It's wired that we don't have that till now ...

• Administrator

Is it possible to make shoutbox for members only ? i mean unregistered members can see the shoutbox.

Why would we? What benefit would this have to anything?

When guests can see additional things, it usually encourages them to join in.

it usually encourages them to join in.

Well yeah, but there is no need to display all our shouts to guests.

We can keep the shout box intact at its place , It just should not display any actual shouts.

Instead we can have a message on the shout box for the guests like, "To see the shouts you will need to log-in or Sign-up" ...

I'm sure @Lite can do this.

The //www.nsaneforums.com/looks so "whatever" without the shout-box

This is what happens when people can't follow simple rules.

Alright ! :mellow:

I want to apologize to our @Admins @Mods @Staff for offensive behavior on the shout-box

:sorry:

I promise not to repeat any such kind of mistakes again.

Now can we please have our shout-box back ASAP ? :shy:

Edited by Jime234

I want to apologize to our @Admins @Mods @Staff for offensive behavior on the shout-box

lmfao

lmfao

You are Amazing ! :wub: 8) :coolwink:

Edited by Jime234

Hi,

I want to know if I can create a topic with Wallpapers here, about PC and Mobile, as well.
I am interested to create some packs with decent photos for desktop. I have millions of these.
Is the Entertainment Exchange the right place for this topic?

Any response from admins / moderators / staff would be appreciated.

Best Regards,

Hi,

I want to know if I can create a topic with Wallpapers here, about PC and Mobile, as well.

I am interested to create some packs with decent photos for desktop. I have millions of these.

Best Regards,

Yes!

Hi,

Best Regards,

May I suggest that you create one topic for wallpapers for desktop/laptop pc and another topic for wallpapers for mobiles.

That way searching and surfing will be much easier.

Hi,

Best Regards,

May I suggest that you create one topic for wallpapers for desktop/laptop pc and another topic for wallpapers for mobiles.

That way searching and surfing will be much easier.

Very good idea.

Even if I have already created this topic, I added only wallpapers for mobiles / tablets, because I haven't had enough time until now to make some packs for PCs.

Also Crazycanuk, has added some wallpapers. We'll talk and if he will agree I will rename topic already created into Wallpapers for Mobiles/ Tablets, and I am creating a new topic about Pcs wallpapers.

Edited by Laryy