Free Webhosting for Developers

Lite

• Administrator

Have you got a project with nowhere to host it? Not got enough money for quality paid hosting? Need some additional promotion of your project? Need a support forum for your project? If so you are in the right place!

We at nsane.down enjoy supporting up and coming developers in any way possible.

<ul><li class="ch">We can provide you with the following for free:</li><li>Webspace (with FTP access & more)</li><li>Support Forum</li><li>Custom Email</li><li>Help setting up and designing your website</li><li>... and more upon request!</li></ul>

All types of projects are considered.

Interested? If so send me a private message on the forums with the subject "Hosting". Please include brief details about your project (and if possible a copy of it).

• Replies 24
  • Views 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
T4C Fantasy

nice! if you need help making websites if u get to many replies ill help make some xD

This is a great offer for all developers and nerds alike to #en your C# skills and get your apps out there.

The support forum you mentioned will be like a subforum over here or something separate?

Everyone knows signing up on a new forum is lame. :P

• Administrator

The forum is a sub-forum on nsaneforums (we can however setup a separate forum if someone requires one)

This is great!

I am having problems on how to setup my own website if I finish my software project.

I'm still learning website creation.

I hope there is a topic guide you can make on how to register a website name/ip...

What scripting language would you recommend to be used in your hosting server?

Javascript, PHP, etc...

Forgive me I am a noob but I will appreciate it a lot! :)

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
UkoBlackHat97

Does it have a free & full service of CGI, PHP, ASP.NET, SSI, FrontPage Server Extensions, Perl, Python, Ruby, No ads, Domain, Subdomain, FTP, Browser, SiteCopy, Unlimited Disk Space Usage, Bandwidth, Email Accounts, Subdomains, Parked Domains, Addon Domains, FTP Accounts, SQL Databases, Mailing Lists, Mailing List Disk Space, and cPanel Pro? :D :P :lol: :thumbsup: :towel: :tooth: :dance: :clap:

Does it have a free & full service of CGI, PHP, ASP.NET, SSI, FrontPage Server Extensions, Perl, Python, Ruby, No ads, Domain, Subdomain, FTP, Browser, SiteCopy, Unlimited Disk Space Usage, Bandwidth, Email Accounts, Subdomains, Parked Domains, Addon Domains, FTP Accounts, SQL Databases, Mailing Lists, Mailing List Disk Space, and cPanel Pro? :D :P :lol: :thumbsup: :towel: :tooth: :dance: :clap:

Our server is based on lighttpd in combination with a PHP-FastCGI implementation (includg APC cache) and MySQL. Access to the mail server can be provided. A subdomain can also be provided, but you can also supply your own domain. FTP account(s) aren't an issue either.

Although I doubt your comments is serious anything outside of that can obviously be discussed (including help with creating the website) ;)

UkoBlackHat97

Our server is based on lighttpd in combination with a PHP-FastCGI implementation (includg APC cache) and MySQL. Access to the mail server can be provided. A subdomain can also be provided, but you can also supply your own domain. FTP account(s) aren't an issue either.

Although I doubt your comments is serious anything outside of that can obviously be discussed (including help with creating the website) ;)

ok than it's good :D

i will serious if it's real :D

2 question:

does it support cloudflare and have 100% uptime? :D

2 question:

We use Cloudflare on all of our domains (it's mandatory actually, we don't want to get hit by DDoS attacks).

100% uptime is virtually impossible, we can't guarantee that. 99.9%, sure :)

• 3 months later...
UkoBlackHat97

2 question:

We use Cloudflare on all of our domains (it's mandatory actually, we don't want to get hit by DDoS attacks).

100% uptime is virtually impossible, we can't guarantee that. 99.9%, sure :)

i'm sorry, i didn't see your post in my notification :)

Are it's still free?

I want to try it :D

• Administrator

Are it's still free?

The answer is in the first post in the topic:

Interested? If so send me a private message on the forums with the subject "Hosting". Please include brief details about your project (and if possible a copy of it).

UkoBlackHat97

Are it's still free?

The answer is in the first post in the topic:

PM sent :D

• 11 months later...

WoW! I never see this, that is great... #Thankyou Nsane

• 1 month later...

Just found this post. It's a great offer for nsaneites. Even more interesting part is your offering of "own domain" usage. O.K. just one query, what if someone hosts a website / or a blog / or a forum on nsane servers and then lrun their online advertising. Is it possible to have one run own online advertising ? If "yes" what exactly will be nsane terms ?

Just found this post. It's a great offer of nsaneites. Even more interesting part is your offering "own domain" usage. O.K. just one query, what if someone hosts a website / a blog / or a forum on nsane servers and then like to "of course" run own online advertising services. Is it possible to run own online advertising and if "yes" how much nsane will charge out of it ? Or, what exactly nsane do in that case ?

We havent had requests like this yet, if we do we'll figure something out.

Just found this post. It's a great offer of nsaneites. Even more interesting part is your offering "own domain" usage. O.K. just one query, what if someone hosts a website / a blog / or a forum on nsane servers and then like to "of course" run own online advertising services. Is it possible to run own online advertising and if "yes" how much nsane will charge out of it ? Or, what exactly nsane do in that case ?

Shought, can you just workout on it. I am interesting to know as we are running a few some medical support groups. Also, has anyone so far hosted their sites on nsane servers?

Medical support groups? This free hosting is only offered for developers (primarily those active within our community, but not necessarily).

Yes: http://7converter.nsanedown.com/

One other unnamed party is working on a website on our server.

knowledge-Spammer

Shought, can you just workout on it. I am interesting to know as we are running a few some medical support groups. Also, has anyone so far hosted their sites on nsane servers?

has anyone so far hosted their sites on nsane servers? i think its not good thing two do

Medical support groups?

yea, we are providing free medical support (advises) worldwide. and have plenty of associations.

This free hosting is only offered for developers (primarily those active within our community, but not necessarily).

Yes: http://7converter.nsanedown.com/

One other unnamed party is working on a website on our server.

Hmm, o.k. noted with thanks,

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I am a developer of integration e-commerce software & CMS such as Xoops. You can see the demos at shidoyo.pw & sidoky.com.

Although my current webhost is good but space is far not enough for testing. So I come here for space.

Archived