avast! 7.0.1426 Final

anuraag

i got the pop up windows also (2nd time it shows)!

what i don't understand is that avast seems to be still working properly, updating, scanning!!

• Replies 225
  • Views 43.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for some reason all I'm getting on zippyshare is 'the file does not exist on this server'. Taken down already? As I write this TheAsian's post was less than an hour ago, so that would be really quick. If its happening that quick than Avast must be on the forum (or whatever other forum/site these serials came from).

Anyone else unable to d/l it? Maybe a temporary glitch on zippyshare? Repost anybody?

I think Morteza is probably right anyway, so not sure if it will really matter. Avast must have some new system going on that we will need to sort out.

what i don't understand is that avast seems to be still working properly, updating, scanning!!

did you get the popup window with these new keys or is that from keys that were posted earlier?

for some reason all I'm getting on zippyshare is 'the file does not exist on this server'. Taken down already? As I write this TheAsian's post was less than an hour ago, so that would be really quick. If its happening that quick than Avast must be on the forum (or whatever other forum/site these serials came from).

Anyone else unable to d/l it? Maybe a temporary glitch on zippyshare? Repost anybody?

I think Morteza is probably right anyway, so not sure if it will really matter. Avast must have some new system going on that we will need to sort out.

did you get the popup window with these new keys or is that from keys that were posted earlier?

When you click the link, it defaults to WWW.zippy... You just have to replace WWW with WWW10 and it works.

When you click the link, it defaults to WWW.zippy... You just have to replace WWW with WWW10 and it works.

OK, gee you were right! Have used zippyshare many times but never saw that before. Thanks for the assistance --

OK, gee you were right! Have used zippyshare many times but never saw that before. Thanks for the assistance --

You're very welcome. I think they've recently introduced this new system, I haven't had to adjust the address before :lol:

koko koko koko.wake up please:) Babelpatcher TR work on this version? :)

you can't see me?!!! :huh: Maybe i died :( :unsure: :hypocrite: :sadbye:

donkey-girl

all in 1 pack

Site: http://pastie.org

Sharecode: /3824393 [?]

Thanks for up,

I wonder litle about how long time it takes before these keys will be blocked, they are shared all over where I come so they wont stay alive long. I got a legal key it have 3 month left and then I will stick to babels TR ore the free version together with OA and it works like a charm :) and give no popup about illegal activitet :)

i used the Zenix crack which gave a key up to 2050

been running for about an hour now, and so far no pop-up! I'll post if/when that changes, but hopefully it will just slide through and keep working :)

Someone posted on another thread that they were getting the pop-up with the Zenix crack, so I'm not surprised it happened to you. None of these things work forever -- I guess it was just time. Someone on this forum will figure out something new. Hopefully TheAsian's post will work for awhile and we won't have to worry about it.

koko koko koko.wake up please:) Babelpatcher TR work on this version? :)

you can't see me?!!! :huh: Maybe i died :( :unsure: :hypocrite: :sadbye:

Have you tried this ?

HA!!!!

That didn't take long..... just got the dreaded pop-up using one of the newer licenses from TheAsian!!! They are using some new type of system up at Avast! Too quick for us.... Oh well, onwards to some other solution.

---- Just to be clear, I was using one of the AV pro keys. Maybe some of the others are working out better?

Someone posted on another thread that they were getting the pop-up with the Zenix crack, so I'm not surprised it happened to you. None of these things work forever -- I guess it was just time. Someone on this forum will figure out something new. Hopefully TheAsian's post will work for awhile and we won't have to worry about it.

what i don't understand is that avast seems to be still working!! it updates, scans and behave normally, except once in a while i'm getting that pop-up.... which i don't care about since all i want is that avast works....

donkey-girl

some keys posted here still works, guess it was Avast half year key cleaning wich they do few times a year, so we might stay in peace the next 6 month before they do a new cleaning in keys.

i used one of the keys the asian provided for 2 days and i havent got the dreadful popup but i will get it im sure. hope someone comes up with a fix

For all of you guys, just a small clarification:

My nickname is not Asian with " i " letter, it's Aslan with " L " letter!!! Like that lion in Narnia.

My nickname is not Asian with " i " letter, it's Aslan with " L " letter!!! Like that lion in Narnia.

:lol: LOL

Before I thought of you as maybe like one of a dozen Asians in all of Finland..... now you're one of many Aslans. What a freaking downgrade dude! :uhuh:

What is this name-calling all about? I'm very impressed it took this long to forget about who brought working license keys to Avast so we all can get a full benefit of those keys, I search very hard for those working keys all the time and then I'm very happy that I know I can come here and share those keys with you guys, and this is how you thank me? What if I find a working keys in future and decide not to share them with you? I'm not here for arguing, that's not my purpose, I'm here because I want to share my knowledge and make our life little easier. This forum is not made for fighting, this is nsane, software as it should be!

• Administrator

What is this name-calling all about? I'm very impressed it took this long to forget about who brought working license keys to Avast so we all can get a full benefit of those keys, I search very hard for those working keys all the time and then I'm very happy that I know I can come here and share those keys with you guys, and this is how you thank me? What if I find a working keys in future and decide not to share them with you? I'm not here for arguing, that's not my purpose, I'm here because I want to share my knowledge and make our life little easier. This forum is not made for fighting, this is nsane, software as it should be!

Don't worry. I believe he's just joking. :)

I was TOTALLY just kidding with you. I sincerely appreciate your work, and was just having a little fun with your comment. My apologies if it was taken in a way that it was not intended. :sorry:

Peace.

Archived