Donations Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

anuraag

avast! 7.0.1426 Final

neb120

Is this working on 7.0.1466

EDIT: Confirmed to work on 7.0.1466, just update program, no need to reapply crack.

tashibasi

Hello all, this concerns the final step of avast zenix license faker. I'm confused and I pray one of you'll will clarify please. All instructions state that the process is completed once zenix is run and the computer restarted. Here's my confusion:- after restart, I open avast and go to the Maintenance tab and then Subscription tab. On opening Subscription tab I find avast is still in TRIAL MODE and i've a few days left to register. Why is avast showing it's still in trial mode? I've followed the instructions very carefully and i know for sure that all the t's are crossed and the I's dotted. In the Subscription tab I found an 'insert license file' and also an 'insert activation code'. I've searched every nook and corner of my pc but am unable to find any such license file. Does zenix create a license file when it is run? If so, where is the file located? I've been searching for an answer for several months now and it's driving me crazy. Can somebody please, please, please help me? Thanks.

ZeNiX CCG

Install Avast in trial mode and activate it when you are online. Avast will give you a demo license to work with my 2050 license faker. If the activation is not done automatically, you can click it manually when you are connected to internet. I have created demo licenses and included in previous version, dated 2012-04-18, I think.

ballacoilupi72

...Zenix Patch works perfectly with avast 8 in my Windows Xp... ;)