Firefox 3 Guinness World Record

che_gt

Sorry spasserfan for copycatting your signature, but i just had to! Looks to damn good :innocent:

Hope they're going to make that world record :dunno:

Edit: Using RC3 now, running smoothly, but some if not most of the addons i like haven't become compatible yet :think:

• Replies 56
  • Views 13.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry spasserfan for copycatting your signature, but i just had to! Looks to damn good :innocent:

Sorry spasserfan for copycatting your signature, but i just had to! Looks to damn good :D

That was copyright material... You will be sued for 200 million... foxies :P (copyright = the right to copy ;) )

:D

I will be away for some time, fox hunting!

200 million, that should take me *mumble 23583423895* *mumble times 348284374* *mumble divided by 3453* *mumble and take the square root of that* urhmmmmm approximately 657 zillion and 3 minutes. Hows that for math! :P

Sorry spasserfan for copycatting your signature, but i just had to! Looks to damn good :D

Got it (3 Final) !

Now faster than a Ferrari !! WHAT A SUPERSONIC WEB BROWSER !!!!... :)

What else can I say ... JUST GREAT !

I can't get it yet :) It should've been released already, no?

Donkeyhootie
I can't get it yet :) It should've been released already, no?

1000 hours (10 am) PDT.

not me, I’ve already pledged :)

gonna wait for the official release, shame on all those who are leeching from the ftp 68.gif

SacredCultivator

Well it will be delayed slightly as if you check the Release Status.. they haven't met some of the other 'deadlines'

. . . . . . . and, finally - here's the official download link for the Guinness Record - I've got it!!!!

(Size 7.14 MB)

http://mozilla.ussg.indiana.edu/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/3.0/win32/en-US/Firefox%20Setup%203.0.exe

Download Page:

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

. . . . . . it's working (I just rechecked) - maybe, just overloaded. Anyways, check the link to the download page, below that - I've just downloaded the same and am installing it.

. . . . . . .guys, I'm just stepping offline for the browser installation - will be back, soon. Wish all of you a lot of luck.

. . . . . . it's working (I just rechecked) - maybe, just overloaded. Anyways, check the link to the download page, below that - I've just downloaded the same and am installing it.

it works going to your second link, maybe the %20's in the first is recking it?

LOL . . . . . yeah, this looks like a valid alternative download page. By providence, I happened to be amongst the very first ones who were probably able to manage a download even as their newly designed web pages were being rolled out. The first link that I posted is a direct download link.

Hopefully, in the next 24 hrs. we'll have many more such download links.

They've almost reached 6 million! WTF :P Really great :D

Archived