Firefox 3 Guinness World Record

che_gt

Firefox 3 Download Day 2008

sns_badge1.png

Mozilla is planning to set a Guinness World Record for the most software downloaded in 24 hours, at the official release of Firefox 3.

All you need to do to help is download Firefox 3 during the download day.

Check out the Download Day Headquarters for all the details.

The official date for the launch of Firefox 3 is June 17, 2008

• Replies 56
  • Views 13.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All I need is the release date and I am in :)

yeah same here...all i need is the date of release...and for sure i'm on the list!!!!!!!1

let`s take a bet about the release date :dance2:

I think on: 19/06/2008 :sneaky:

Hmm... Then I will say 20/06/2008... :)

what are the odds? can I bet one fox and get ten back if I get the right day? ;)

let`s take a bet about the release date :dance2:

I think on: 19/06/2008 :sneaky:

Hmm... Then I will say 20/06/2008... :)

what are the odds? can I bet one fox and get ten back if I get the right day? ;)

k ill go with the 18/06/2008 lol ;p

Firefox rulz over all browser, wanna know why?

Because IT FKIN CAN! :). and I for one can't wait for the final release

not much of a connaisseur here, but do you guys really think it will be better than the current version of Firefox ?

I mean, new software always weighs heavier on your machine, making the newer programs run slower than the previous ones.

Or am I wrong here, concerning ff3 ?

Just willing to here some opinions as I'm happy with ff2, but if ff3 is really going to be better, then i'll make the switch too

thx

not much of a connaisseur here, but do you guys really think it will be better than the current version of Firefox ?

I mean, new software always weighs heavier on your machine, making the newer programs run slower than the previous ones.

Just willing to here some opinions as I'm happy with ff2, but if ff3 is really going to be better, then i'll make the switch too

thx

ur opinion is absolutely right...but im using firefox 3.0 rc2 and it works much faster...in my opinion..i'm excited for full version

thx

ur opinion is absolutely right...but im using firefox 3.0 rc2 and it works much faster...in my opinion..i'm excited for full version

hmm, faster huh ? hmm, then perhaps I'll be willing to try it out too

If you are not interested in Firefox 3 new features, you might change your mind after you see this screencast , I know I did :)

If you are not interested in Firefox 3 new features, you might change your mind after you see this screencast , I know I did :)

Nice new features! Looking forward to it ;)

Used it since Beta 1, for me this killed Opera for sure.

I'm gonna help Mozilla too with getting this world record!

SacredCultivator

Hehe I am still using 2.0.0.14

But once it hits Final Stage I will defintiely make the switch over as both Sis's + Laptop are using the latest Beta of it.

Will we be able to install Firefox 3.0 over 2.0, this way preserving our ad-dons and settings? Or will we have to start over again...

Will we be able to install Firefox 3.0 over 2.0, this way preserving our ad-dons and settings? Or will we have to start over again...

I don't know why it won't be possible, because I didn't needed to install my addons again when I upgraded from Firefox 2 to 3.

I bet you can import it too. Like when you could from 1.5 to 2

Release date is set, the official date for the launch of Firefox 3 is June 17, 2008

Release date is set, the official date for the launch of Firefox 3 is June 17, 2008

Damn! Then I did not get my ten foxes :P ... and I lost one ;)

If you are not interested in Firefox 3 new features, you might change your mind after you see this screencast , I know I did ;)

This is just another reason why firefox is THE BROWSER... the best there is :P

I updated from 2.0.0.14 to v.3.0 RC1 then to RC2 then to RC3.

Do not uninstall previous version, just do it over the last one you have in y / PC.

Firefox RC3 runs well and faster... without any problems.

17th. Jun.2008 - Final will be released. Let`s download on this day !!!... ;)

cheers

Jofre

Archived