How to clean your case

shought

• Replies 31
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Will a helicopter do then, Lite? :w00t: :afro: ;)

that will work really well for dust...but them spinning bladed can cut off your head :dance2:

Compressed air - The secure way !

-----------------------------------------

Instead of an helicopter, why not behind of a jet plane ? In this case be careful with your hair... :welcome: ... :wacko:...will be cleaned too... :P I Know a guy who lost his hair because of that, when cleaning its computer, but at the end the computer was very clean, but without pieces inside... :P Anyway,he saved the case.

• 3 months later...
PsychoticxBloodxLust

if vaccums creat a stic charge why does 3M sell pc vacums, in which i own one the stic comes from the brush head you use, they have special heads if i'm not mistaken that don't cause static but i use the combination of a portable air comprossor and vacum. i have never had a hardware failur.

also Computer cases are getting better I love mine i got some air conditor filter crap and lined all the breathing vents with it now i just run the vaccum across the outside everyweek and pull the layer of dust off and i'm done inside stays nice and clean and fan filters are very cheap

if vaccums creat a stic charge why does 3M sell pc vacums

it is meant to be used on the keyboard and ONLY on the outside parts of the case...

PsychoticxBloodxLust
if vaccums creat a stic charge why does 3M sell pc vacums

it is meant to be used on the keyboard and ONLY on the outside parts of the case...

:P :rofl: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

ehhh... I shall research as soon as i finish my paper here

Archived